7 (29.2%)
I'm Not Sure
3 (12.5%)
I Would Consider It
2 (8.3%)
Never
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Night Crawlers (Now With ScreenShots)  (Read 3685 times)

Offline *YouTube*

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Night Crawlers (Now With ScreenShots)
« on: September 06, 2011, 06:25:14 pm »
                                                                     Night Crawler

Appearence

Pelt : Any Dark Colour (Usually Black or Gray)
Underfur : Same colour as pelt
Ears : Back ears or sharp ears
Eyes : Whole orb or glow orb (Any bright colour)
Tail : Usually wolf tail or thin tail
Above Eyes : Same colour as pelt
Below Eyes : Same colour as markings or pelt
Nose : Same colour as eyes or pelt
Tail Tip : Same colour as nose
Mane : Any man (Same colour as pelt)
Markings : Must be jaguar (dark purple or dark red)

Body Structure :
Muzzle : Short
Cheeks : Not much on cheeks
Nose : About half way
Forehead : Large
Ears : Large
Eyes : Large
Weight : No weight
Width, Height and Length : More height and length rhan width

History

History : The Night Crawler originates from a small island called shadow moon, they are the acient ancestors of the black phoenix wolf and the shadow wolf.  They aren't totally evil but they do have the heart of a thief, they spend most of their time in a pack thieving anything that they can get their paws on.  Their species goes back hundreds of years ago and like the black phoenix wolf they are now endangered, they are being hunted dwn for their unusual markings.  The Nght Crawler looked alot different when they were first born but they evolved , to suit the harsh winter weather.

Males and Females

Males : The male Night Crawler is a witty and a tricky animal to deal with, when it comes to territory claiming they can be highly doninant and will fight to the death to deffend their mate and pups.  The males always lead their pack (NEVER a female) and they often mark to warn off any strangers.  The males can be identified easily as they are often larger then the females and a whole lot more dominant.

Females : The female Night Crawler isn't as dominant as the males, however, they show a lot more speed and stamina than the males.  Normally the females don't fight, mark the territory or stand up against the pack alpha, the females spend their time in the pack hunting and caring for the pups.  On the odd occasion the females will stand up against other females to deffend their pups and food, but these things are normally shared.

Fighting

Fighting other Pack Members : When it comes to fighting other pack members, the males normally participate, it is very rare that pack members will fight each other, only if the alpha has been attacked as an attempt to take over as alpha.  If this happens the whole pack (including the females) will stand up and fight against the trator.  If the alpha is deffeated and killed the apponent will take over.

Fighting Strangers : When it comes to fighting strangers the Night Crawler spits and coughs un-earthly, this intimmidates the stranger and acts as a warning to stay away.  If the stranger does not stand down then the Night Crawler will be silent as an attempt to confuse the stranger, they will then lunge at the stranger and fight until one of them gives up or is killed.

Challenging the Alpha : When challenging the alpha, the rest of the pack will stand down as it is not a direct attack, the alpha and the challenger will stand and first bow to each other, they will then circle each other coughing and spitting until one of them makes the first move.  Then the battle begins, although the Night Crawler does hold an extrodinary ammount of power, supprisingly they don't use them in battle.  The alpha and the challenger will fight until one of them gives up or is killed.  Then the winner will take charge of the pack and the looser (if not killed) will be banished.

Powers

Powers : The Night Crawler holds an amazing ammount of power, as they are able to control and move large objects, they can use the power of mind control and they have the abbility to talk to the dead and spirits.  Although the Night Crawler is aware of these powers, they under-estimate them and don't use their powers often.

Covering The Basics

The Basics : The Night Crawler is a majestic creature which works well in a pack, they hardly ever walk alone but can go for up to 6 months without a pack.  Normally during the winter the Night Crawler will teach their pups how to hunt, fight and steal.  Don't be fooled by these witty creatures, althoughthey may seem a wonderful friendy species, they are devilish and use their quick qitted minds to steal.

Anything Else I Should Know?

Joining A Pack : That pretty much covers everything but, if you would like to know more I'd be happy to share more with you.... And if you would like to make one of these Night Crawlers don't hesitate, be my guest.

I do have a Night Crawler pack if you would like to join please let me know and I'll see what I can do. (My User : *YouTube*)    Thank you for reading

Enjoy
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 01:11:25 pm by *YouTube* »

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Night Crawlers
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 05:51:21 pm »
Woah these sound awesome, I was gonna ask if I could make one but u already said in you post so thank you -huggle- -gives karma- :D

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like dragons, I like Sprite, I like Minecraft.
    • View Profile
Re: Night Crawlers (Now With ScreenShots)
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 12:29:00 pm »
Awesome. I'll be sure to make one soon.
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.
In short, I am a crazy maniac. Deal with it.

Offline VioletCyrodiil

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sweetroll Connoisseur
    • VioletCyrodiil
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 03:24:57 pm »
Wow, awesome species! I love them!

Long Live the Empire!

Icon Base © SqdPixl on deviantArt

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 10:09:49 pm »
Just a note, when I do make one I'll probably have purple markings that almost completely melt into my fur, I don't want anything too light.
I am a crazy weirdo, with waaaay too many FH characters and a love of being insane. If you see any mentions of the characters Ruins and Nightshadow, they are a few of my favorite spoof/spazzing/general randomness characters, and I generally use them or at least mention while spazzing about.

Offline River-White-Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 04:55:33 am »
Awesome. I did make a Night Crawler. I gave mine dark purple markings, so dark that, as said in previous post, they almost disappear. It works rather nicely, in my opinion.