Author Topic: ~Hallucinations Alive~Updated~  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
~Hallucinations Alive~Updated~
« on: April 06, 2012, 05:02:50 am »
Hello everyone! I have a group in which is the first EVER hallucination rp! ((Probably because no one knows how it's spelled)) So anyways, it is about the end of time, when the humans have gone completely to the grave, so the hallucinations thought, everything from the children's imaginary 'pets' to the grim nightmares, to the dizzy sights of someone who's gone into insanity, all the shadows peeled off the wall, with a few main species.
First, there is what I am, a Hallucagenic wolf, which are quite simple. There pelt and or underfur is completely grayscale, any style grayscale, the underfur cannot be darker then the pelt though. The markings and be anything from a simple white, or LIGHT neon color. Lavender, dry blood, tainted ice, etc.
Another creature I have came up with is the Wolven deer.
This creature has a special color and item set, and I should make a whole large pack called: The Hallucination Bundle, because I have so much it's pathetic. Like it would contain like, all the items I have, the Mass Markings pack, along with the map when I finsih it. :P Anyway, back to the main subject, the Wolven deer, I have created a character for it, so if you want, you can make me pull it up for you to see to create it.

Winged Wollave. This creature is a wolf, but it constantly slithers if not flying, its underfur is always pure white, it's pelt can be any color between white, light blew, and soft teal. It's wings match it's pelt always. It has no distinctive objects. Will have an example soon!
Sadly, that's all I have now, but as soon as I finish mapping, you know I'll have more! :P So when this says 'Updated' that means I've added more critters.
All species here belong to me, I completely made them up by myself. ((Believe it or not, I came up the the Wolven deer by looking at a box of Kellog flakes O.O)) Also, most of these creatures would usually below to the group Hallucination's Hallucinations, but I'm not hog, feel free to make a character!
So be sure to check back in!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 04:01:18 am by Hallucination »