Author Topic: ?TROPICANS?  (Read 4538 times)

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • why
    • View Profile
?TROPICANS?
« on: February 04, 2012, 09:49:49 am »
You are about to See, The alein species of mine.

Anatomy

You can only have Wires in your scars, Or special powers if you ASK ME, And i have to ACCEPT that request. DO NOT go making bright neon characters without my approval.

Maturity
Females reach maturity at about 6, Gaining their 'Frills' Also known as 'Back Manes'. When in season, The females will be shyer then normal, And May hold their tails high a lot. Males reach maturity at about 6, Earliest being 5. Their 'Back Manes' Or 'Frills' Are no different from the female's. When in season, Males will hold their tail high, And act braver.

Sizes

ALL MUST HAVE THICK TAIL AND LEOGUI EARS. DRAGON EARS IF RIPPED.

Female:

There is Very Rarely females that are full hieght.
ALSO, Yes, Female CAN have back manes, and it IS encouraged.

Male:

Males are usually never short, And sometimes have their 'Frills' Combed to make it like hair. (Basicly, Add a mane. No full manes of Half manes.)

Biko (Baby):

Bikos Hatch from eggs, NEVER having any tufts.Graddually move up the size, Untill a bit over the defualt size (Middle) And then you can add tufts. Also, Dont add tiger stripes to adults unless you ask me, Bikos always have tiger stripes, and they gradually fade as they become an adult.

Groups

The groups are led by a Queen, And under the queen is the Healer. The mate Of the queen, Is below the healer in ranks.
Usually, They all stay in one Ginormous group, But occasionally, Some break off to become loners, Or Start a group of their own.Tropicans live in Tree Houses, Built from the enviornment, And they never try to cut down the trees, Or harm anything unnessicary to Harm, Because they are Very in-tune with nature. And so, There will be no instances of groups clawing trees down, Though i dont know why youd want to do that in the first place, Its quite stupid.

Rules

1. No God-Modding. (Example: Lifting up the ground, The tropican attempted to smush the other with it)

2. No Power-Playing. (Example: The tropican growled, And ripped the others throat out, Brutally murdering him)

3. No Auto-Hitting, Any Hit CAN miss, NEVER put: no miss, no dodge, Or no block into your posts, Theese WILL be ignored.

4. If youre going to mate, Keep it in whisper and in a hidden area only.

5. Do not start drama in OOC, And do not make enimies in OOC.

5. Do not dodge Every single attack made, Or make each attack miss, or block each attack. I will have none of that.

Applications to join

Picture:
Name:
Personality:
Loner?:
Roleplay Sample:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT CANINE MODELS, MOVE ALONG IF YOU WANT TO USE CANINE MODELS.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 01:17:35 am by Crystal(lol_lions) »

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • why
    • View Profile
Re: Tropicans (ACCEPTING NOW)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 09:22:33 pm »
Accepted Tropicans

Freak_90

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 04:59:02 pm »
Picture: I'll draw one today.. -just woke up and has no computer to get one through fh-
Name: Tajania
Personality: Strong, comforting, loving, and likable, Tagania has a good side and a bad side. When angered, she is very protective and very deadly. She's not very trusting anyway, and needs a lot of time to trust you.
Role play Skill: I do pretty well. I'll find an example soon.. As stated not very clearly above, I'm on my phone..
Loner?: Yes
Role play Sample: coming soon..

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 01:56:05 am »
Picture: I'll draw one today.. -just woke up and has no computer to get one through fh-
Name: Tajania
Personality: Strong, comforting, loving, and likable, Tagania has a good side and a bad side. When angered, she is very protective and very deadly. She's not very trusting anyway, and needs a lot of time to trust you.
Role play Skill: I do pretty well. I'll find an example soon.. As stated not very clearly above, I'm on my phone..
Loner?: Yes
Role play Sample: coming soon..

Lol alright. *Patiently waits for picture and Roleplay sample*

Freak_90

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 02:08:18 am »
Thanks for being patient with me, it'll be at the most till Wednesday for me to finish it up... I've gotta find my colored pencils...

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 02:26:10 am »
Thanks for being patient with me, it'll be at the most till Wednesday for me to finish it up... I've gotta find my colored pencils...

You dont have to draw them, Just make them on FeralHeart and screenshot them, Silly.

Freak_90

Re: ?TROPICANS?
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 02:55:28 am »
No, I have to draw them... 1) it's the whole anatomy thing that bugs me, and 2) I'm grounded from computer...

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • why
    • View Profile
Re: ?TROPICANS?
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 08:21:47 am »
No, I have to draw them... 1) it's the whole anatomy thing that bugs me, and 2) I'm grounded from computer...

Well okay then.
Also, -Bump-
Because NOBODY has ever noticed this. Probably because everyone is all like
OH WELL THIS ISNT A WOLF I WANT A WOLF Y U NO WOLF?