Author Topic: ~Coara Wolves~  (Read 1728 times)

rosepumpkin1

~Coara Wolves~
« on: August 03, 2012, 02:54:09 am »
                                                                         ~Coara Wolves~

History
Coara wolves were made by two things a wolf and a hound dog. they look nothing like hounds thanks to their wolf friends but have the most amazing smell. They can scent another wolf almost a mile away, compared to dogs today that is amazing. although they have regular dog in them they hate human (again thanks to the wolves) and regularly stay away from houses and any man made object. But from their doggie friends they are more playful than the average wolf, and have stronger relations with their pack/family.

Looks
They very from grey, black, white, sandy (the rarest) and browns. (all realistic colors, and markings) they have no stripes, and if they do only on the legs.They always have back ears. some face markings rarely though. the only way to tell female from male is the eye color and size. female eye color is a light blue green and the male's is a dark blue.

Size
Males are a bit bigger than females but only a little and only by size. they all have short muzzles and small eyes or smaller eyes.

Charicteristics
They can be big and small and are very playful. For whatever reason they love the dark and when are sad or mad find a dark hole to comfort them. also they love the water witch is also weird but you can't blame them water is nice on a hot day. they love their family so much and would die for them and their pack.

Mates :-*
Coara wolves are ready yo mate about the age of 2 and will go to as meany social rituals as they need to find a mate the suits them. Mates rarely brake up and if their mate dies they will eventually get another mate sooner or later. mates never leave each other unless something weird happens and if they do they a shunned and kicked out of the pack.

Social Rituals
Social rituals are when wolves are 2 years of age they go to a "party" and talk to each other and wile they are trying to find the right mate and after at lest 7 out of 10 have found a person to love for the rest of their life. The females are looking for a big, kind, strong and beautiful wolf and the males look for a beautiful, loving, cute and strong wolf, you can see they both look for beautiful and strong wolves to be mate to. and if you don't ever find a mate you are a loner and have no home nor a pack.

Pups
Pups are born bigger than usual and are very playful and cute :D they also oddly love the dark i can not explain it sorry :)

Must have:
Back ears
Realistic colors
Realistic markings/ few please
No stripes/ only on the legs nowhere else
A good name ;)  

if you want to join do this:
Username-rosepumpkin1
Wolf name- Tori
What I look like- sandy color with white ears/ you can do a pic
Mate- none
Pups- none
Ect- none

maybe more on the way thanks!  ;)

« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 05:37:06 pm by rosepumpkin1 »

rosepumpkin1

Re: ~Coara Wolves~
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 02:11:51 am »
come on! no one has posted anything in since i posted this! -sniffle sniffle- i_i

Offline #Uzuri#

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Nii-San~
    • View Profile
Re: ~Coara Wolves~
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 12:43:51 pm »
Sounds awesome ^^ you thought all that up? nicely done. I think your species desciption is well done.
~gives you a floof~ :P
Bloody Rabbit >:P