Author Topic: Berserker Lion Pride help needed  (Read 1783 times)

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
Berserker Lion Pride help needed
« on: September 21, 2012, 06:52:01 am »
Hi everyone! I have been given the task of creating an enemy pride for Skyelands for RPs and etc.

I know for a fact that they will be a clan of berserker lions or some other large cat. They are very muscular, even the females and they also have a zombie-ish complexion with dark veins showing.All members have some sort of symbols which I need help with deciding.  I am making presets for anyone who is interested and if so you may post a character idea.
Their leader's name is Usiku (meaning night) which I will post a bio and picture of later.

Their homeland is very mountainous and has lots of dark forests. The weather is freezing rain and snow and its always night outside. There is a large temple, a training area and more. I'm working on this map and it will be a part of a larger map system that me and Cardew are making for this clan and Skyelands. Also these are very nice maps, well worth the download.

I need maybe a couple people to help with the little details, history, and other things with this clan....heck I need help with the name  :P
and of course we need members! Skyelands is almost at the 100 member mark with probably 20+ regular members
we gotta catch up!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Berserker Lion Pride help needed
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 07:10:54 am »
The name could be Darknight RP and also, are you sure this should be in species? It seems better to be in Groups. If you are thinking about moving it to a more right place then i suggest PMing a admin or MOD to move it to Groups.

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 07:17:43 am »
The name could be Darknight RP and also, are you sure this should be in species? It seems better to be in Groups. If you are thinking about moving it to a more right place then i suggest PMing a admin or MOD to move it to Groups.

Not sure, I guess it could be either one. But it can be moved if needed.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 07:22:22 am »
You could justt move this to groups by asking a MOD/Admin and then create a new topic in species with these type of species and leave out the RP stuff maybe but you can just copy the topic and then paste it into species after the MOD/Admin moves it or copy the topic and put it into groups too if you want i guess but i don't care, do what you want!