Author Topic: Creeping Shadows/Krybende Skygger  (Read 1521 times)

Offline ~Suxen~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Creeping Shadows/Krybende Skygger
« on: January 16, 2013, 02:35:01 pm »
Krybende Skygger

INFORMATION

Krybende Skygger are formally "Creeping Shadows". They do just what their name means. Some of them live to be 90 or 200 on rare occassions, yet all of them have strange abilities, powers and even their own weaknesses. Telekinesis, pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, etc. are rare powers. Having two or more powers is extremely rare and I'd prefer permission by me before you take the power thing up. They have two stomachs, one for storing food, the other for digesting. As it is, they are a rare species and they tend to wander. Although temperatures too warm or too cold can absolutely kill them. Their body temperature is just 50 degrees. In between. Rare ones have high temperatures, making cold temperatures kill them. Lower temperatured ones would be killed by higher temperatures. Simple as that.

APPEARANCE

What does one look like you say? They take the shape of canines. Feline ones are rare. Their manes are fully black, other colours are just as rare. Most have dark red, dark blue, a darkish orange, dark greens, etc. NEVER are their markings white. Their pelts are usually a darkish-gray with the underpelt slightly lighter than the pelt. Mostly all of them have white eyes. Light blue eyes, light red-pastelish eyes or any other coloured eyes are RARE. They have fairly large hyena-like ears and cat-like tails. Sharp ears and Thin tail are also rare. A dark maroon-ish type colour for their markings, though, is roughly acceptable. Their markings are NOT cute. The head MUST be a Skeleton marking, no swirls or anything. You can leave the body blank, or use Jaguar, Cheetah, something not cute and almost fierce-looking. Same for the tail. Nothing cute.
Picture of one(Krosis[My character]):  )(His tail is a Cheetah marking, please do not copy my design/colourations or use this design multiple times.)

PERSONALITY

Their personalities are quite unique. Which is why they are indeed unique! They have aggressive sides, which means they technically are grumpy about all the time. They'll snort in irritation at pups or other canines. But after getting to know some for a while, they will eventually show a softer side. Most are just silly and weird, whilst others are serious and aggressive with softer sides. The entire species, although, love to scare others. The pups do it, too. At night time, they'll hunt. Once the sun rises, they'll crawl back to their dens or switch to human forms. The least aggressive ones normally switch back to human forms. All Krybende Skygger can do this ability. Their human personalities are just about the same as their normal/regular personalities as they would be in their original form.

Registry Info.
Name: (Usually strange)
Picture/Desc.: (Pictures would be nice c:)
Personality:
Power(s):
Ability(ies):
In-Game Username:
Misc.?:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 03:10:00 pm by Herage »