Author Topic: .:Ingens:.  (Read 2025 times)

Offline ByrdClaw

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
.:Ingens:.
« on: March 12, 2013, 11:40:36 pm »
First of all, before I do anything, I need to state some rules...

Rules and Info:

1. No Ingens packs without permission! You'll be reported!
2. No small Ingens... Ingens is Latin for huge/big/giant!
3. Don't just make a rare Ingens because you want to, or because it looks cool.
4. Tell me the name and place where your Ingens pack is going to be if you want one, so I can list your pack as an approved Ingens pack.
5. Ingens is pronounced Ehn-JEYNas.

Now, let's move on!

Appearance:

Ingens can have any markings except Siamese, Tiger, Spiral, Ocelot, Skeleton, and Butterfly unless specified. Ingens cannot have brown eyes. 20% of Ingens are born blind, because of the inbreeding that was used to create Ingens. Ingens usually have sickle or cat tails, and back ears. Pups are born with pitbull or ripped ears, sometimes drooped, and thin tails. If they do not change to the adult form of tail/ears, they usually become Omegas. (See Pack Structure for more on this) The pelt types are in exact order from extremely common to extremely rare, to extinct. Extinct may have one or two left, don't just make your character this because you want to.

Pelt Color:

Common Pelt Types:

Dark Brown, extremely common.

Black, very common.

Silver, very common at some times, common at others. Ocelot allowed.

Light Ginger, common to uncommon.

Uncommon Pelt Types:

Dark Grey, quite uncommon.

Light Brown, very uncommon. Tiger and Spiral allowed.

Plain White, extremely uncommon.

Rare:

Grey, very rare

Brown, very rare

Cream, very rare

Albino, extremely rare

Almost Extinct:

Golden, almost extinct

Extinct:

Yellow, extinct (maybe one or two left)

Eye Color:

Common Eye Color:

Green, very common

Yellow, common

Uncommon Eye Color:

Black, uncommon

Blue, quite uncommon, blue goes along with any wolf with at least a bit of white, cream also works. Most are blind.

Grey, extremely uncommon, does not appear in cream Ingens.

Rare Eye Color:

Golden, extremely rare.

Red, extremely rare, only appears in albino Ingens.

Almost Extinct Eye Color:

Purple, close to extinction.

Extinct Eye Color:

Brown, completely extinct. (No Ingens have these eyes. None.)

Okay, now that you have your Ingens, you want to know how an Ingens pack usually acts like? I can explain!

Alphas:

Alphas are the leaders that everyone looks up to. These may have been Lone Wolves who got a pack, or they may have been voted into alphaship of an existing pack. Ingens alphas are usually the wisest and best fighters in the pack. They are expected to have pups.

Betas:

Betas are the second in commands of the pack, and take their job seriously. They are usually respected greatly. Betas take over when the leader is not present. They are allowed to have pups.

Celtas:

(I added a rank.) Celtas are the healers of Ingens packs, and are a rank that is pretty much only for Ingens. Celtas are extremely respected, maybe even more than the alphas, definetly more than the betas. There are a maximum of four Celtas at once. Celtas need permission to have pups, but can usually get it easily.

Deltas:

Deltas are the wolves who make up most of the pack. They work together to raise pups, hunting for the pups and those who care for them Deltas need permission for pups, and more than half of the time get it.

Omegas:

Omegas are the lowest of the low. They are the main pupsitters, and have to hunt for themselves most of the time. Omegas are usually treated as more of a continuous problem than a wolf. Omegas may get kicked out at any time, and go on to become Lone Wolves/Outcasts and maybe lead their own pack. These wolves are usually those with wolf/thin tails and any ears except back ears. They almost never get permission to have pups.

Pups:

Pups are treated almost royally, hunted for, and allowed to play as much as they want. Pups usually become Deltas, but could as easily become Celtas. They could be voted for as Alpha or Beta when they became nine months of age. The last four months of their puphood are spent training for their position as a Celta or a Delta. At the last four months, they are usually very busy, and don't have as much time to play. They are born with pitbull or ripped ears and thin tails, and these will change to back ears and sickle tails/cat tails as they grow.

Lone Wolves/Outcasts:

These wolves are usually pups whose tails and/or ears didn't change, turned into Omegas, and got kicked out. Sometimes, they are the only survivors of a dead pack. Any way, these Ingens will wander until they find a mate or a pack. Lone Wolves sometimes become alphas of their own pack they started up with their mate.

Let's see... is there anything I forgot? Oh, right- the allowed packs!

Allowed Ingens Packs:

There are none yet, but don't be afraid to ask to make one- I don't bite!

That's all for now, but if you want me to add anything, ask!
i'm nonbinary. ve/vir/vis/vis/verself pronouns, please and thank you.

BouncyLion101

Re: .:Ingens:.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 11:57:14 pm »
Really coolio species. :D
+floof for chu

Offline ByrdClaw

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: .:Ingens:.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 12:08:50 am »
Thanks a lot, it took me about an hour to do, and I'm glad someone likes it!
i'm nonbinary. ve/vir/vis/vis/verself pronouns, please and thank you.