Author Topic: DrawlWolves  (Read 1685 times)

Offline angelwolf303

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Hey..:P I Like... Pie
    • View Profile
DrawlWolves
« on: March 17, 2013, 08:38:24 pm »
DrawlWolves are legend wolves that Are Not always evil..but mainly they are. These wolves don't go very big but are Powerful. Females are smaller then Males. The Wolves do Grow and all Pups Grow as well. THese pups grow faster than normal pups :). I do have a group for it, Please Do NOT create any groups. I have One Group for it and One Only, my Account Usernames of these wolves: Dragonking3,And dragonking4 Enjoy, You may create these. you can Make your Own colors. And Female Have just Back mane and males have the mane with tuff Ill show you How to create Lightning. Oh And you may use Lightning or any other One I put up Here..you may NOT! use storm but you can for any other One but storm. The Markings are black Unless the color is black you'll see! :D (they have aqua Line Under eye) Powers:They can Speak to the Undead, And are Masters at fighting they live in groups so they do not have ranks. Every pup will be trained for a warrior. these animals don't get very big but females are small and males are a bit Larger. ;D ;D ;D

Storm(leader Female)

Normal Sizes a little bigger than a pup for female and a Little bigger for male

They can Have any Ears but you must have a cattail any mane and you can Have tuff but if you want diff color mane thenI woulden't all up to you.

Lightning(common eye collor:Purple,grey,black,and blue) markings are Simple.

darkPaw(female)

FireResist(Male)

BlackMoon

More Shall Come.. If you would Like to Join the group Please whisper Dragonking3 if Not Online Whisper Dragonking4. I Must see your DrawlWolf and they Must match the following. I showed you how to do it you should be able to do it by yourself. You may use Any colors I will make a video Soon for this Kind So Join Now!
The application is to Join the group you may Make One but if you want to Join the group then use the application Bellow.
Application to Join:
Username In game:
DrawlwolfName:
Screenshot:
Bio's:
Roleplay Sample:

:3 If you have a colored Idea Please please please show me it and of course you get credit for it, I got Some colors I do know a few. So Please Join Dx it would be fun to have a group of the speices.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 02:53:16 pm by ::~DarkendWolf::~ »

BouncyLion101

Re: DrawlWolves
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 09:45:33 pm »
Coolio species you made. ^.^

A little more information on the species would be nice, but this is still pretty good. c: