Author Topic: Aqua wolves  (Read 1919 times)

Offline -Mizumo-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Aqua wolves
« on: March 26, 2013, 06:31:48 pm »
Aqua Wolves are the rarest species of Water elementals known to walk our world.
Aqua Wolves are labeled Rare because any creature who is lucky enough to see one considers the sight a blessing.
They are extremly shy and timid almost on all cases trying to keep away from wolves outside of their kind or their element.
Although they are known to hang around Ice elementals.
Aqua Wolves are peace keepers,They are against the Idea of war and fighting and will only fight on rare occasions.
Although when in battle they posses an amazing amount of speed and agility along with a large force of brute strength
They like to live in serene peaceful enviroments surrounded by nature or enclosed by trees.
A large part of the population live in water given the fact the gills on the side of their necks allow them to breath in any type of water.
Aqua Wolves can range from any color from the shade of blue and posses the color of white.
Their markings are usually black or white and they have black fish like eyes and fish finned ears that contain a amazing sense of hearing.
Their forms are usually slick and skinny giving them a fragile appearence.
Around their neck they wear a necklace that contains a soul animal thats assigned to look after them when they are born although most of them refer to them as *Soul Guardians*
The Guardians give them advice and talks to them through Telephathy and serves as company when in an isolated situation.
Aqua wolves have powers that range from calling a sea creature,walking on water,and to even call a full blown typhoon and more.

(IF you would like to be an AquaWolf just message me or whisper me in game for permission I do allow you to make packs but remember the species shyness toward other wolves out of their own species.More will be updated but feel free to comment)

BouncyLion101

Re: Aqua wolves
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 02:36:01 pm »
Aqua Wolves seem a really peaceful and gentle species.
The facts about them were also very interesting. :3