Author Topic: Psychomatic Wolves  (Read 3027 times)

Offline angelwolf303

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Hey..:P I Like... Pie
    • View Profile
Psychomatic Wolves
« on: April 29, 2013, 03:34:31 am »
Psychomatic wolves Are a Almost regular wolf  But their Life Changes. These Wolves Have a Purple Lining, They are a little rare in public they Like to be Loners most of the time. The Wolves Are very tall as a pup, They may seem like a older pup but they really Are about the same age. The wolves spend Most of the Time  Alone In anywhere Mostly Places less crowded like South pole or some parts of ficho. These Wolves Do NOT I repeat Do NOT Have a pack of their Own, They Sometimes Live In other peoples Packs and are Mostly alone in the pack Like away from the others. Qwyn My character is The leader of them all. Even if shes a pup she was the First Ever Born Psychomatic Wolf In the entire World.I might make a story for her but its quite simple she was Born thew a regular family and was a psychomatic wolf so the Parents got rid of her. Enjoy! :D
Edit: I will Be Making a video For this Specie For you tube If you have a Psychomatic Wolf and you WANT to be In the video Whisper  Musicalwolf Or Find Qwyn in Southpole Near the Portal For LC(Lonely Cave) I Will be making the video maybe tomorrow   or so I Just need people Who want to be in it ^6^ Again Whisper Musicalwolf for More Info or to be apart of this Movie for you tube. 

Question Time!!

How to make One?
Body:Tall Lengths
Markings:Don't matter any's fine
Under eye:Purple
Example?:
In packs?: there is No Main Packs but the wolves are Sometimes in other Packs.
How rare in Public?: Sorta rare since they are Kind of a alone wolf

Extra Information: These Wolves Have Hidden Powers that they Do know about. The wolves are Like secret they don't tell others their Powers or their type.

Used: TinyPic to Upload Picture

Thank you for reading and Please Comment Below about this  Specie c:  I will Edit if I figure out different stuff for the wolf to have so Here's a simple warning. Check daily if you want More Info or if you come up with some that I could Fix Please comment that too it would make me So happy :3
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 03:10:40 am by ::~DarkendWolf::~ »

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
Re: Psychomatic Wolves
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 03:47:35 am »
This is really cool I might make one

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 11:22:16 am »
This is really cool I might make one
[/quote/]

Go Ahead! :D It be cool

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 02:38:06 pm »
This is an awesome species. :3
In the extra information, it said that the wolves had powers, what powers do they have? Also, I love a species with hidden powers, it makes roleplays way more interesting. :D

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 10:52:54 pm »
This is an awesome species. :3
In the extra information, it said that the wolves had powers, what powers do they have? Also, I love a species with hidden powers, it makes roleplays way more interesting. :D

Any Power would do. Like For example My charrie Qwyn has a Necromancer power. It can be anything XD

Offline Werewolvesunite1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I am a Phantom_kitsune deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 08:00:40 pm »
:3 this is so cool but my computer doesn't let me download anything it now always says what ever I try to download is malicious or bad and the only time I get on FH in game is at Matryoshka-luver' s house and that's on weekends and that's only during summer time when school is out :'( So I have to wait I had FH on my computer but last time I played was right before my computer wouldn't let me download now it also doesn't let me open FH but my mom recently got a fire wall so it might stop that virus that keeps me from downloading. So if you see me in game the fire wall worked.
"One does not simply deal with the Phantom Kitsune. The Phantom Kitsune deals with you."

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 02:57:50 am »
:3 this is so cool but my computer doesn't let me download anything it now always says what ever I try to download is malicious or bad and the only time I get on FH in game is at Matryoshka-luver' s house and that's on weekends and that's only during summer time when school is out :'( So I have to wait I had FH on my computer but last time I played was right before my computer wouldn't let me download now it also doesn't let me open FH but my mom recently got a fire wall so it might stop that virus that keeps me from downloading. So if you see me in game the fire wall worked.
You can take away  The Fire wall, And Feralheart Has No virus.... you Just need to be careful on what you Download thats all. I wish you Luck On trying to get in game <3

Offline Werewolvesunite1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I am a Phantom_kitsune deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 03:23:11 am »
It worked the fire wall got rid of all the viruses and now FH works again :D
"One does not simply deal with the Phantom Kitsune. The Phantom Kitsune deals with you."

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 01:38:16 pm »
It worked the fire wall got rid of all the viruses and now FH works again :D

Yay :DD you May Add me my user is Musicalwolf

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 02:27:51 am »
Nite your last post makes me think of noodles off Oishi highschool battle lawl

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas