Author Topic: The Sykarian Wolf  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Adlacodna

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • **New Account!!: Vahoorin**
    • View Profile
The Sykarian Wolf
« on: May 24, 2013, 02:17:10 am »
Species Name: The Sykarian Wolf
Size: A little bit smaller than a normal wolf
Appearance: A pitch black or very dark grey wolf with the red-orange-yellow pattern somewhere on their body. Usually on the legs or tail. The tails are all the same, no matter what age. AT the very tip its white, then green, then yellow, then orange, then red, then white again, then the color of the wolf that covers most of the tail. (These wolves are usually made using presets) Each wolf has a main color besides black/dark grey. These colors are usually neons, and surround the wolves eyes, ears and other times some of their body or tail. They have unusually shiny eyes that resemble a bit like stars or some strange light, and the inside of their ears usually have their main eye color or main color, then red, orange and yellow on the bottom or top, then their main color in the rest of their ear. Occasionally, there are even small white dots around the top or bottom of their ear, too. Their mane is their mane color with white mixed in.

Offline Adlacodna

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: The Sykarian Wolf
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 02:17:26 am »
Making a Sykarian Wolf and What They Usually Look Like:

Here is a small guide I have made showing how to make a Sykarian Wolf:

As you can see, these wolves are usually very thin with big, pointy/sharp ears and eyes, cheeks and nose. The wolves don't have to have the EXACT markings the one showed in the picture was, those were just the ones I used.

Thanks for reading! If anyone wants me to make them a preset for one of these guys, I'll see if I have the time to make some more!

Offline Adlacodna

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 02:21:54 am »
Other:

If you would like to download the preset I used in this, you can download it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?15d11jjslrbdman

If that doesn't work please tell me and I'll fix the link.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 05:06:31 am »
Wonderful new species!
Love that preset you made too. :3
Like how you got very descriptive on the appearance of the species~

Oh and hun, you don't need to post different comments if you want to add things to your thread.
Just press the Modify button on the right of your post and you can add things. c:

Offline Adlacodna

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 12:03:53 am »
Lol, thanks ^^

And I know, my computer is REALLY old (trust me its my grandmas first computer 0_0) and the connection to forums inst that great, I've been trying to get a new browser but it might crash, we're gonna get my uncle to look at it soon : P