Author Topic: The gold wolf  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Werewolvesunite1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I am a Phantom_kitsune deal with it.
    • View Profile
The gold wolf
« on: May 21, 2013, 09:31:03 pm »
The gold wolf.

The gold wolf is super rare there is unknown how many exist. Obviously they are gold.

Sightings: My friend was on  a map he downloaded called the grounds. He was on the main start area. Here's what happened told by him. I was in the start area close to the portal had my character lying down. I left the computer to eat and came back. There was a wolf looking at me it freaked me out since I didn't know it. It appeared to be a gold color. It stared at me it had red eyes and it had a smirk on its face...then it's face changed to an angry face. As I looked up at it it said "I am Goldish." I replied saying hello. For awhile it didn't reply. Then a new message came from Goldish it said "I'm Goldish" Again. This made me mad so i replied in all caps saying I know! It then replied "I am thinking." I didn't reply. It then said "I am thinking. Thinking of how to kill you." It seemed to be serious I made my character run from the grounds and I didn't come back ever. I uninstalled the map and hoped Goldish never saw me or anyone ever again. I didn't get any Screenies I was to nervous.

I guess this gold wolf is...agressive.
"One does not simply deal with the Phantom Kitsune. The Phantom Kitsune deals with you."

BouncyLion101

Re: The gold wolf
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 12:02:18 am »
Looks like an interesting new species, Chatsa. ^-^

Hm..one question though, on the sightings, did that experience really happen? That doesn't seem like a very nice person. :/
If your friend can remember what the username was of that player, maybe you can both block him to avoid seeing that player in case they are still being a rude person.

Offline wolveseatpie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Na na na na
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 01:21:10 am »
No it was staged XD Matryoshka and I were the people weren't we Chatsa haha we wanted to do it in public but we decided to do it in a map we downloaded :3
The future is bullet proof the aftermath is secondary its time to do it now and do it loud!

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 01:26:40 am »
Haha yea we were just gonna troll people then we decided to do this :) and I didn't feel like getting blocked or banned by a few zillion people. But we did uninstall the map it made us lagg real bad we were gonna get screenies but we were lagging so bad we couldn't get any
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 01:57:35 am by Matryoshka-lover »

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas