Author Topic: -Seeping Wolf-  (Read 2165 times)

Offline .Silhouette.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
-Seeping Wolf-
« on: June 18, 2013, 03:26:02 pm »
History Of The Seeping Wolf:

The Seeping Wolf was discovered after nuclear warfare. They were mutated wolves mixed with some other unknown creature that was wiped out by the radiation. When this nuclear warfare took place was lost in time and history, and so has the Seeping Wolf. This species is critically endangered, since they contract diseases easily and they normally do not mate. Few know of the Seeping Wolf, due to their powers.

Romance Of The Seeping Wolf:

The Seeping Wolf rarely mates, being solitary even when in a pack. If they do mate, then they would most likely choose their best friend of the opposite gender. Normally, they would have 1 or 2 pups per litter. 3 pups if they were VERY lucky. Females only give birth to 3 litters in her life-time. Once a mate dies the Seeping Wolf left without one would not seek another, never to mate again. On the day of the lost loved-one's death the, the mate and possibly offspring, family, and friends of the lost, would celebrate how the deceased Seeping Wolf going to the Everlasting Meadow. The day after, the mate and possibly the others mentioned above will grieve in the lost Seeping Wolf's nest.

Power Of The Seeping Wolf:

The Seeping Wolf is called a SEEPING Wolf for something. When they are born, they look like some object. Take a tree for example, they would normally have a brown pelt and dark green markings. If they are threatened they can seep into a tree and be completely hidden. The Tree Seeping Wolf may ONLY seep into a tree, nothing else. Also, when attacking when in a fight, a Tree Seeping Wolf may use the trees to their advantage. An example is commanding roots to entangle the attacking wolf, but it only lasts for a matter of seconds.

Personality Of The Seeping Wolf:

The Seeping Wolf is timid, not liking to be around strangers. They normally stay with their family and own subspecies. [As is Tree Seeping Wolves stay with Tree Seeping Wolves.] Sometimes when they encounter another subspecies they will create a new friendship, but it only depends on what their mood is. If one Seeping Wolf is feeling enraged, then they would fight. These are very emotional creatures, and do things based off of their emotions. So, if you find an angry Seeping Wolf, walk in the other direction.

Looks Of The Seeping Wolf:

{I}
What Model- Canine. [Obviously]
Muzzle- No more than the middle.
Cheeks- A little less than the middle, no more than the middle.
Nose- All the way down or a little above.
Forehead- Don't touch it. -.-
Ear- Less than the middle.
Eyes- More than the middle or middle.
Weight- For females and newborns all the way down. Males get a little bit stockier as an adult.
Width- You may have it as you please, just don't go all the way up. Seeping Wolves are actually quite a small species.
Height-  Same as Width.
Length- Same as Width.
{II}
Tail- Wolf tail or thin tail.
Mane- Females usually have eyecover or none. Males usually have flame, but males may choose from anything other than eyecover. Males may have none.
Ears- Sharp ears ONLY.
Tufts- Royal females only have back manes, but the other females may have other tufts. All males have back manes. Royal males have a butt tuft.
{III}
Eyes- Contracted slit or for the blind, blind slit.
Body Markings- Anything as long as it matches what your sub-species is.
Head Markings- Same as body.
Tail Markings- Same as body.
{IV}
Equip- None.
Items- Doesn't matter.
[Color Will Be In Subspecies]

Subspecies Of The Seeping Wolf:

Stone Seeping Wolf- Stone Seeping Wolves range from dark grey to white. They seep into stones, boulders, and rocks. They may not seep into pebbles unless they are pups, and pups only. They do not have specific markings, but the markings are usually colored any shade of grey. 1/3 abilities is that they can control pebbles and smaller rocks. [Ex. They can raise pebbles into the air and pelt their enemy with them. Along with smaller rocks.] 2/3 abilities is that they can feel vibrations through rocks so they know when an enemy is coming. 3/3 abilities is that they sometimes have enough strength to lift a boulder. [This only happens when they are adults and are finished with their training. Explanation of 'training' is later.] ~Stone Seeping Wolves In Existence~ Compass [.Silhouette.], Bounty [.Silhouette.]

Tree Seeping Wolf- Tree Seeping Wolves' pelts are usually tangled and unkempt. The main color is in any shade of brown. They have no specific markings, but the color is any shade of green to match the tree-tops. When it is fall their markings change to any of these colors, brown, yellow, red, or orange. When it is winter their markings change to the same color as their pelt. Surprisingly, the patches of fur where their markings are the fur is smooth and soft. 1/3 abilities is that they can entangle their enemy with roots, this only lasts for a few seconds but it's enough for the wolf to get a few hits. Tree Seeping Wolves may only use this once every other month, if she do not use it when they can then that chance is lost. 2/3 abilities is that they have the knowledge of knowing how to carve tree limbs into spears and other weapons including trees. 3/3 abilities is that they can create a cage of tree-limbs. Only higher ranked Tree Seepers can do this. [Alphas, Elders, Betas, Deltas, and some stronger wolves.] ~Tree Seeping Wolves In Existence~ Blossom [.Silhouette.], Kerio [.Silhouette.]

Water Seeping Wolf- Water Seeping Wolves' pelts are usually the color of the water they were born around. And example is that if a Water Seeping Wolf was born around a ocean with sea-weed then they'd most likely be colored a darker blue. [Unless the water was clearer >.< Then it'd be a lighter blue] Their markings would be thin lines that were colored a dark green. Another example is a muddy river, it'd be colored more of a brown with dark blue markings. These Seeping Wolves hibernate during the winter, since the water has froze over. Once again, you may choose the markings as long as they match what the water looked like when they were born. 1/3 abilities is being able to control water. Example of this is picking up drops of water with movements of their paws. [-.- Yes, I did base this off of water-bending...] 2/3 abilities is that they can freeze water, whether it is still in the water-source or they are controlling the water. [Be reasonable with the sea...as in you're only allowed to freeze small sections of it...] 3/3 abilities is that with healers, the can use water to heal ABOUT any wound, so the Seeping Wolf would not contract an infection. [And it's just common sense that they can swim...] ~Water Seeping Wolves In Existence~ Fall [.Silhouette.] Len [.Silhouette.]

Merr, okay sorry for the wait :I Anyways, upcoming subspecie(s)~! Fire Seeping Wolves. PM me if you want to add anymore. Please give a description like I did and three abilities. No more and no less, no exceptions... Also, please don't say Earth Seeping Wolf or Air Seeping Wolf. Both are all around, it wouldn't be fair :I Alrighty! I will update this VERY soon. I promise or I'll auction off my soul :P
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 03:41:38 am by Silhouette »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: -Seeping Wolf-
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 04:34:33 pm »
Reading this, I feel intrigued and impressed in the creation of such a species. Very creative there Silhouette. I find the Seeping Wolf species to be quite fascinating. I am curious about what else you're going to type up and will most certainly view over it once it's published.
gone

Offline .Silhouette.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 07:17:29 pm »
Reading this, I feel intrigued and impressed in the creation of such a species. Very creative there Silhouette. I find the Seeping Wolf species to be quite fascinating. I am curious about what else you're going to type up and will most certainly view over it once it's published.
Thanks, I just need to sort out the subspecies and then I'll update it as soon as possible. I'm thinking about making packs for the different subspecies, but I'd have to find a good map-maker to make all the different terrains and such.

Offline Ian592

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 01:27:15 pm »
This is an interesting species! I like how they can have powers and match what their powers is. Very creative

I am Mortem. I am Death.
Siggy made by me
Ingame I am Ian592

Offline .Silhouette.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 05:49:04 pm »
This is an interesting species! I like how they can have powers and match what their powers is. Very creative
Thanks! Yeah, I was thinking about it for a while, but once I am done with this species and people start making them there will be no power playing tolerated. Anyways, thanks again~!