Author Topic: ~:GuardianWolves:~  (Read 2477 times)

Offline angelwolf303

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Hey..:P I Like... Pie
    • View Profile
~:GuardianWolves:~
« on: July 09, 2013, 02:29:00 pm »
Guardian Wolves have 3 of each type all 3 types are rare and contain some in each group. Which means they have to be rare spotted guardian wolves Don't tell out their Secret In Public and they aren't Really in public. Guardian Wolves Existed in Feral Heart With their Beautiful eye Lining and eyes. Their eye Lines are always the same color or Lighter as their Colorful line under the eye Weak Guardian's have a beautiful Line and Stronger ones have a darker line

Star Guardians have a Light Light blue under their eyes they ain't strong but weak. Star guardians could be trained for higher positions. Star Guardian's Would have to be trained by a dark guardian or else its against Guardian rules and it could be taken away by the Dark Guardians. Star Guardians have a Leader which is either trained by a Dark guardian. So that Dark guardian has to train but the SG May or may not get a high rank. It's rare for a guardian to Move on so they might end up being SG Warrior to protect its specie. SG are like Wolves but they are not completely wolves. they have abilities they can Which is protecting. Their eyes will lighten white when a family is in Danger or a friend or anyone but they will only tend to protect their family and friends. SG Does not have to be partnered up with a DG But if they want to be a SG Warrior its the only way. commonly eyes are Light Light Colors.

a Star guardian's eye

Northern Guardian Have a Darker blue but as dark they are stronger then SG and they do have a leader of DG who can take away powers built into the guardians  NG Know their has to be a certain amount of DG and if it   the Northern's ar still very rare and will protect MORE then family and all of their friends. Northern's Protect only certain amount of people and guard their Family's and other guardians. Northern's Protect star guardians and Dark guardians sometimes if a Dark guardian is wounded they will protect the other. They are not against one another and are Born through a Northern Guardian's Blood Star guardians Don't need it they can be Cursed with it by a dark guardian. Northern Guardian's are not the strongest type but are like in the middle between weak and stronger. Their commonly Eyes are Light colors

She closed her eyes but anything between a star Guardian's eyes and the Dark guardian's is fine.

Dark Guardian Have the Dark Blue which they are claimed as the Highest Rank and Strongest Specie of all kinds. They are EXTREMELY rare and only about 1-2 Live today in Feral Heart. Dark Guardian's affect  a Normal wolf by with His/Her Fangs and gives a twist of their head leaving a small wound. A Dark Guardian Must Decide Upon The Dark Guardian Leader if to Affect one or Not. If the answer of the Dark Guardian Leader says No then they Must not or else they could be weakened into a Northern Guardian. Only 2 can exist due to One Female One Male which is all it needs the owner of the group(me) Would be Known as the Main leader and the Male or female would be claimed as the Guardian Leader Both are Known as Kings and Queens of Guardian's. They the Strongest in all Guardians and will tend to Live in a pack with the other Guardian's. DG Protect Everyone their Guardian's and Random People who Become in Danger. Dark Guardian's eyes are commonly dark Colors.

the eye Line is well good but the eye I may lighten a bit anything like that is good but a bit is not a lot you may not even tell.

Main leader of Guardian wolves aka Dark Guardian (Female)

~Rules~
1.Post below if you'd Like to make one and Which one REMEMBER first come First Serve.
2.you Must follow what the Guardian's Behavior is or else its Not fun and Ruins the specie
3. There can Only be One group and the One I will make will be the Only one and if you Make a guardian you Must be in the group.
4. Taking One Dark Guardian Male Only Show me a Picture of your Character to be sure its correctly made. (Make the best character you can make For the leadership of King)
5.May make a video of specie so Once People make this specie you could be in it. I May Or maybe Not
6. The group Will be Map and Mapless Most Likely I will Make a Map but it Will be like a mapless group but you will not need the Map it could be for RP's With these Spiece
7. Enjoy and Please read the rules above to Be safe and make it fun!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: ~:GuardianWolves:~
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 02:37:21 pm »
Nice species, I enjoyed reading about them. I'll be sure to keep my eye out in case I happen to tread across any in-game.
gone

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 02:38:59 pm »
Nice species, I enjoyed reading about them. I'll be sure to keep my eye out in case I happen to tread across any in-game.

Thank you ^-^ and most Likely you'll come across me XD Lol

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 04:24:57 pm »
Ooh very lovely species Can I make one...But since the game is sick I'll probably end up derping around. Even though its online it won't connect me >.<

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 04:26:09 pm »
Ooh very lovely species Can I make one...But since the game is sick I'll probably end up derping around. Even though its online it won't connect me >.<
sure go ahead ;3 Mine is too o.e I tried Switching around characters but that takes a Lone time so Im waiting for them to fix it XD

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 11:56:54 pm »
Yay. And yea mine recently decided to start crashing o.e I fixed it though...

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 12:35:05 am »
Nice job DarkendWolf ^_^ I also have a "species" by the same name though they're very different from these guardian wolves.

Anyhoo, I like the simplicity of them, they have enough to seperate them out from other canines. :3
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 12:44:56 am by Silhouette »

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 02:24:08 am »
Thank you Cx

And to everyone who wants to be in da group has to wait 12 months I've gotten banned ;(  >:( >:(

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 04:29:19 pm »
Nice species floof. I really enjoyed reading about them :) very ncie
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads