Author Topic: My Little Ponies of Feral Heart  (Read 43342 times)

Offline Spiritwolf223

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Ponies of Feral Heart
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2013, 07:25:48 pm »
:|

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2013, 02:46:13 pm »
I would like a mod to lock this thread as it is (seems) abandoned and I don't think Taylor will bring it back to life. Also, if you would like to request a map, request it on the right board. :3

Offline halfnhalf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2013, 06:07:39 pm »
In Game Username: halfnhalf
Pony you are applying for: Thistle Whistle (Older Gen 3 pony Gen 4-ized)
Small RP sample: Thistle Whistle darted back and forth between the clouds. She increased speed, bursting through a white puff with an audible swish. Swooping downward, the pegasus flapped her wings, pressing hard against the violent wind. She neared the ground, sand and rocks coming at her at full speed.

Then, just before she crashed, Thistle pulled up, cutting a sharp turn. She let a loud whistle escape her lips, and twirled in the air triumphantly. Giving her signature pipe, she blew her bangs out of her eyes. Thistle fluttered a moment longer, then settled again on the firm ground.

"Beat THAT, Rainbow Dash!"

Offline starthewolf445

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2013, 01:33:19 am »
P O N I E S :D

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2013, 02:25:25 am »
Good lord its like this My Little Pony thing literally fallows me everywhere.
Also just a note if this trend was made back on 2012 and the original poster hasn't been replying then chances are that this RP thing is closed/done with.

I would like a mod to lock this thread as it is (seems) abandoned and I don't think Taylor will bring it back to life. Also, if you would like to request a map, request it on the right board. :3
Yus as this stated if this trend is done and over with then perhaps a staff member would more likely close it, since this is kind of a old trend and this doesn't need to be brought up anymore For further questions that don't really pertain to the actual RP group but about this map thingy some post have been talking about, then I would do some digging around in the "Feral Heart Creations" section as it has ALOT of stuff there. Perhaps a unused MLP map is in there you ya'll to frolic in

Maps:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=21.0
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Plava82

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2013, 09:45:01 pm »
Is this still active?