Author Topic:  (Read 1577 times)

Offline ~Undream~

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • T?d?? ??ll ????g ?? ?ac? ?? ???.
    • View Profile
« on: February 02, 2014, 02:47:19 am »
                                            Spiorad Milis

Spiorad Milis is Irish for "Gentle Spirit". They are named this because well.. They very gentle and silent, peaceful creatures. Lives in meadows with rivers and silent breezy weather. They're sounds range from deer sounds to wolf yips and coyote howls. Whether it's young or older, it'll have deer antlers. Male and female. They are beautiful creatures and I'm proud of how I made them. So if ANY dare to steal my idea, I will hunt you down and rip out your heart and put it in a jar with the rest of them. <3

How they appear: Light colored fur, any markings but are light colored markings. Deer antlers, flower crowns, extremely fluffy tails, feathers on the top of their tails (rump), feathers on their ears, and canine body. They're somehow peaceful but have a demonic side to them, like any other species. Young Spiorad Milis' have short deer antlers and they get medium once they are fully grown.

Now my main character, Horizon, is one of these species. She is the main one though. If you want to make one, I would kindly ask that you don't, since I've had a past of people claiming my species as their own. Spiorad's don't usually mate unless it is Winter or Spring but that's rare. That's why there aren't many of them.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or comment. <3
Ca? ?? $??pl? $?a?v? ???$ ????

?'? ??? ?c?a?, ?'? ??? ??a, ?????'$ a ???ld l?v??g ????d? ?f ??.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 03:51:48 am »
Lovely idea.~ <3

I love how you added a demonic side to such a beautiful and elegant creature. Very unique!

+Floof for creativity~

Offline ~Undream~

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 05:28:56 am »
Lovely idea.~ <3

I love how you added a demonic side to such a beautiful and elegant creature. Very unique!

+Floof for creativity~

Aww thanks darling! That means alot to me c: <3

Offline Kokai

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 05:53:04 am »
Hmmm, sounds a lot like my Species, yet, mine is more developed~ c:
Icon (c) Wander-Bird!

Offline ~Undream~

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 06:47:51 pm »
Hmmm, sounds a lot like my Species, yet, mine is more developed~ c:
I've actually had these species for a while cx I just recently decided to name them. And my spirit animal is a deer so I thought "hey.. a wolf with deer antlers and feathers on a tail to indicate they're elements."