Author Topic: Dragon-Familiar's for Fairy Tail  (Read 2728 times)

Offline Biscitspet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Dragon-Familiar's for Fairy Tail
« on: February 02, 2016, 10:02:30 pm »
Well....I wanted to make my own FH based Fairy Tail magic for a while....and after a few months of thinking I came up with this. hope I put it in the right spot.....if not feel free to move it.

Magic Class: Dragon-Familiar

Type: Caster

Species: Wolf,Large Cats, Dogs, Birds of Prey, Bear, Ferret, and Fox.

Traits: A dragon-familiar is similar to a dragon-slayer in the fact they are raised (or Trained in the Familiars case) by a dragon. Unlike a Slayer however they can somtimes learn a different magic tyoe then the dragon that trained them.

They also can have the appearence of being part dragon. Ranging from simple Speaking and longer life-spans. To having Scales,Wings(Though usually unable to fly) and Dragon-like eyes. Despite this however they are unable to become a full dragon unlike the slayers who require an antibody.

They stay with a Dragon for 3/2 years until either the dragon leaves or they decide to leave themselves. Occasinally the Familiar will join a guild and/or become a Dragon-Slayer's familiar.

Though not as powerful as a slayer a Dragon-Familiar can prove hard to beat depending on it's species,intellect and magic power. Wolves are the most common of the creatures listed but others have been seen.

Feel free to use them if you want. Just toss some credit over to me and the writer of Fairy Tail Hiro Masimada.

Offline XXBloodyAnimeXX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon-Familiar's for Fairy Tail
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 11:44:28 pm »
Cool! This species sounds really well put together, nice job. ^^
It's sad isn't it, when your bullied to the point you just say, "I'm used to it."

Offline Biscitspet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 02:10:56 am »
Ty.

Offline XXBloodyAnimeXX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 03:33:30 am »
np
It's sad isn't it, when your bullied to the point you just say, "I'm used to it."