Author Topic: The Rune Wolves  (Read 27991 times)

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: The Rune Wolves
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 04:21:30 am »
There should be an image code button... or something... Yeah.

Anyway, great characters, guys!

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2011, 02:35:14 am »

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2011, 10:52:59 pm »
I will make a Rune Wolf and apply as soon as I finish. :3

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2011, 11:47:33 pm »

Name: Sileas

Element: Ice

Personality: Sileas is sometimes shy and modest. She doesn't like to be the center of attention all the time, but sometimes it's alright. She is very intelligent and will use this to her advantage. She never jumps to conclusions and always tries to work it out before she speaks her opinion. Once you're her friend, you're always her friend no-matter what you do.

History: Because of her homeland, she has a very thick coat. It is unlike most. She was born to a Spirit mother and a Mind father. When she and her siblings were born, all of them had rare elements like their parents, but Sileas was the only ice-pup. Her father took her down this way when he and his mate noticed that she couldn't summon spirits or tell exactly what someone was thinking. As the opposite to almost every other Rune Wolf alive, her family wanted Mind and Spirit wolves to be the greatest, leaving the rest to be lowly Runes. She was left by herself and was forced to survive on her own.

RP Sample:
Sileas paused in her ascent on the slope of a steep ridge. The frigid wind swirled powerfully around her legs, ruffling her thick fur. Below the high elevation of her whereabouts, a sound echoed plaintively up to her ears. After a heartbeat of swiveling her ears to catch it better, Sileas moved on. As she went, the ground became rockier underfoot and gave way in a few spots when she pressed her paw to the earth.
Again, the mournful sound broke the rhythm of the howling wind. The noise twisted bouncily towards the lone Rune Wolf, only to be mangled by the high face of the ridge. Trying to ignore it by lying her ears flat against her neck, Sileas quickened her pace.
Though it seemed like a lifetime, she reached the top of the ridge and turned to look behind her.
A series of hills and valleys broke the plains far off in the distance. Closer to the mount she was on was a fair-sized forest of pines. These trees grew densely before scattering on the rough ground higher up.
Just as Sileas spun around to leave the sight of the expanse of land, the note on the wind rose again to her ears. This time, however, it was louder and seemed closer. Hesitantly, she looked over the edge of the drop. Her heart seemed to stop at what she saw.....

dingodina

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2011, 10:06:17 am »

Name: Chessla
Element: Fire
Personality: sweet gentle and kind
History:  her father and mother died when she was pup she learned to conrtol hes fire abilities as pup and knew how to use them
RP sample: She howled up tp the moon and saw shadow come "oh god evening Shadow what brings you here" Chessla said "i just wanted to stop by and say hi" Shadow said

I just made up shadow

Offline Kiyoi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2011, 11:29:47 pm »
(yes i got interested and made a spirit wolf because it hasnt been done yet)

http://shadowsiblings.deviantart.com/#/d3k70cy
Name: Kira
Element: Spirit
Personality: usualy curious and fun but is shy at times, she is always hungry but doesnt starve for some reason.
History: Kira once had a father and mother but they died in a fire and kira had no chance of saving them, she wandered the lands of flourite plains and will do so untill she finds a place to call home.
RP sample: kira walked alone on a long nights trip, she was headed tor the small island in the distance and while walking towards the shore she heard a rustle in the bushes kira ran fast in the other direction scared of what was in the bush and left getting to the island for another day, she walked and saw a wolf staring at her, she walked calmly up to it and said "hello, who are you?".
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 08:29:57 pm by Kiyoi »

Offline Diet Coke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'M OBSESSED WITH DRAGONS NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 12:41:10 am »
http://jackcat2007.deviantart.com/art/Feral-Heart-Aisha-215330685 <--- Picture of Aisha
Aisha~

Type: Ice
Personalty: Aisha is an nice, outgoing pup with an imaginative spirit. She is very playful. She doesn't know what she is yet.
History: Aisha was only a few weeks old when one day her father as killed by a demon wolf. She realized that after her fathers unfortunate death, her mother was never the same. Her mother fell asleep one night and Aisha realized something that morning. Her mother died; Of a broken heart.
Rp sample: "Why is it so cold?" She murmured to herself. She looked around the den. "This isn't the same... Mommy... You were supposed to be here... With Daddy... And you were supposed to raise me and be there for me!" She whispered as she started to cry. Her teardrops quickly turned to ice on her cheeks. "What the..." She yelped. What is happening to me?! Who am I?![/i]
Help my Pokemon please! I love you forever!!!!

Offline Diet Coke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'M OBSESSED WITH DRAGONS NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 12:43:04 am »

Name: Sileas

Element: Ice

Personality: Sileas is sometimes shy and modest. She doesn't like to be the center of attention all the time, but sometimes it's alright. She is very intelligent and will use this to her advantage. She never jumps to conclusions and always tries to work it out before she speaks her opinion. Once you're her friend, you're always her friend no-matter what you do.

History: Because of her homeland, she has a very thick coat. It is unlike most. She was born to a Spirit mother and a Mind father. When she and her siblings were born, all of them had rare elements like their parents, but Sileas was the only ice-pup. Her father took her down this way when he and his mate noticed that she couldn't summon spirits or tell exactly what someone was thinking. As the opposite to almost every other Rune Wolf alive, her family wanted Mind and Spirit wolves to be the greatest, leaving the rest to be lowly Runes. She was left by herself and was forced to survive on her own.

RP Sample:
Sileas paused in her ascent on the slope of a steep ridge. The frigid wind swirled powerfully around her legs, ruffling her thick fur. Below the high elevation of her whereabouts, a sound echoed plaintively up to her ears. After a heartbeat of swiveling her ears to catch it better, Sileas moved on. As she went, the ground became rockier underfoot and gave way in a few spots when she pressed her paw to the earth.
Again, the mournful sound broke the rhythm of the howling wind. The noise twisted bouncily towards the lone Rune Wolf, only to be mangled by the high face of the ridge. Trying to ignore it by lying her ears flat against her neck, Sileas quickened her pace.
Though it seemed like a lifetime, she reached the top of the ridge and turned to look behind her.
A series of hills and valleys broke the plains far off in the distance. Closer to the mount she was on was a fair-sized forest of pines. These trees grew densely before scattering on the rough ground higher up.
Just as Sileas spun around to leave the sight of the expanse of land, the note on the wind rose again to her ears. This time, however, it was louder and seemed closer. Hesitantly, she looked over the edge of the drop. Her heart seemed to stop at what she saw.....

You look exactly like me and you have ice liek me... O.o
Help my Pokemon please! I love you forever!!!!

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011, 09:11:42 pm »
Lol Sorry?

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2011, 10:14:37 pm »
Maybe they can be twinsies! :D

Anyway, I really have been considering making a pack for these guys, but I've been distracted by other shiny things. >.<