Author Topic: The Rune Wolves  (Read 28197 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: The Rune Wolves
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2011, 01:20:39 am »
^^* sorry
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

EchoSong12345

« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2011, 06:53:35 pm »
She just meant stop quoting the really long quote with pointless stuff ._.

Offline Robyn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2011, 06:47:36 am »
Name: Kia
Element: Mind
Personality: Stubborn, self-confident, can be stuck-up at times. She usually is kind though she doesn't talk much. If you catch her in a rotten mood, watch out...she can lose her temper easily. During battle, she has this unknown strength that makes her sure that she will stop at nothing to protect those who are close to her, particularly a pack, friends, or family.
(Sorry..can't put a picture up there :( Anyways, she is pitch black with purple, pupil-less eyes and purple diamondback markings.)

History: Kia is a young female Rune Wolf looking for others of her kind that have survived. She is a loner and struggles to survive, but she uses her powers to help her stay alive. Most wolves want her because of her power, not knowing what she is capable of. She has gained control over her powers, but she can lose her temper if you push her to the limit. She is stubborn and self-confident, willing to prove herself to others who doubt her. She is usually friendly but she keeps to herself. She does not have a mate but wishes to find the right one. She has trained herself to control her powers and ended up successful, becoming extremely powerful...more than she knows. She searches for any remaining Rune Wolves, hoping for a tribe or pack that will welcome her.

RP Sample: Kia flicked her purple-tipped tail, sniffing the breeze for any scent of prey. Her scruffy black pelt hadn't been groomed for quite a long time, her ribs showing through her pelt; one of the many signs that she was barely well enough to survive on her own. As soon as she caught the familiar scent of rabbit, she perked her ears, detecting exactly where it was. After she had located her prey, she closed her eyes and cast her mind out towards it, using her powers to take over the rabbit's mind. She thought of a simple and quick death, so the rabbit did not have to endure pain. She thought long and hard but settled on making the rabbit come to her. She directed the small mammal to hop swiftly to her paws. After that, she commanded it to lie down. As it did as it was told, she pinned it swiftly and drew back her powers and delivered a killing bite to the back of the neck. She smiled and trotted over to the shade of a tree and ate peacefully.

Hope you like it!  :) :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 07:12:21 am by Robyn97 »

Offline Samili

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • My loved one was taken Away. Revenge Time >3
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2011, 07:45:57 pm »
Name: Sabine (Sab)

Element: Plant

Personality: She doesnt talk much, but can be fierce and mean if you get on her bad side.  She loves pups, and would love to have some of her own, if any one would love her.  'Cause of this she is always in a bad mood, but if you get to know her she can be sweet, kind and gentle.  When shes around trees, and nature she feels at home, if you watch her she knows what she is doing.

History: Sabine doesnt know much about her past, all she knows is that she can control plants, she never comes out of the forest, she loves water, but hates fire.  She loves to make things grow.  She wants to find other Rune Wolves, but maybe being alone is nice.....

RP sample: Sabine followed her favorite trail out to the woods, and felt the warm breeze in her fur, the sun was shinning, birds were singing, life was great.  She walked back to her cave when she noticed a fat bird sitting on a branch.  Sabine jumped up and used her claws to catch the bird.  Yummy..." she thought.  Sab perked her ears when a brown wolf walked by, "Get away" she snarled at him.  "Well, well well, a Rune Wolf, your coming with me".  Sab muttered something under her breath and a tendril came along and tied the brown wolf to the ground.  "Dont mess with me" -she snarled- . Sab walked off into the forest.

Pelt: she is a light grey female wolf with even lighter grey underfur, she has green celtic markings for her body, simple stripe for her head, and chimera 1 for her tail, she has a cat tail.  Green nose, green full orb eyes, green nose,.   ((Sorry for not having a pic, but I am good at descrbing, hope you like her))
My in-game Charries: Akeli, Brooke, Rosepetal, Adendei H, Samili, and Tourniquet TEC. Yes am Samili in-Game!
My loved one took another mate, He said he "loved" me, and this is what I get Betrayel, Love is fake on this game. Now its time for revenge. ~~Once upon a time I was falling in love, Now am only falling apart, Nothing I can Say~~

Sejia

« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2011, 09:48:55 pm »

Name:Charisma (Char for short)

Element:Spirit (goes with her story, but will change if needed :3)

Personality: Char is very playful, kind, loving, and caring toward towards other Rune Wolves and occasional strangers. She is very smart for a pup, but doesn't quite know how to control her gift.

History:Charisma was born to two Spirit Wolves. However, the died when she was 2 months old. She isn't quite sure how they died, though. But because she is a Spirit Wolf, her mother's spirit was able to talk to her and help her survive until she could handle things on her own, then her mother disappeared forever. Now she wanders around, looking for another Rune Wolf mother or father that can teach her how to use her gift.

RP sample:Charisma lies in a bush, small enough that it serves as a hide-out. She quietly lifts her head at a noise, her solid white eyes moving from side to side. What was that? she thinks to herself, then quietly whispers, "Mother?". Charisma knows her mother is gone, but she can't help hoping. No voice answers, so she lies back down, silent tears running down her cheeks. Why must I be alone? she thinks, and falls asleep.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 10:08:13 pm by Layla »

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2011, 09:52:27 pm »
Layla :333 I have one too :)

Sejia

« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2011, 10:06:53 pm »
A Rune Wolf?

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2011, 10:09:15 pm »

Sejia

« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2011, 10:11:57 pm »
Oh! I didn't go through all of it so I didn't know lol :3

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2011, 11:14:26 pm »
xD I don't blame you, Layla. Digging through forum posts isn't a favorite past-time of mine, either.

Anyway, I've had some real-life crud thrown at me in the past few days, so I haven't been too active on FH or the forums. Sorry 'bout that. :/