Author Topic: The Rune Wolves  (Read 28184 times)

Sejia

Re: The Rune Wolves
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2011, 12:46:06 am »
It's totally fine :3 I really like this species idea! If it becomes a pack that would be awesome! It would be fun to have more people to talk to :) was my character ok?

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2011, 02:32:52 am »
I liked her! ^_^ A lot of these characters are really good!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2011, 02:37:53 am »
ravens fine right? XD im a few pages back
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Sejia

« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2011, 02:42:18 am »
Thanks!! :3 Do you need me to change anything to make her more suitable? And have you decided if this will become a pack yet? If it does that would be great because it'll give me something to do and my character will find friends and stuff haha :)

Offline Hibiscus

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2011, 08:45:12 am »
Forgive my unknowing sense. I can not put up a picture of Song though it is epic. xC Sorry for inconvenience.

Who She Is;;
Song

Song Is;;
Pup (About 5 months)

Gender;;
Fae

Magic Element;;
Spirit

How Song was Born;;
Song is a playful, kind and very smart pup. She gets angry quite easy but never holds grudges too long. She looks up to all older than her except wrongdoers. When her fellow friends and Rune packmates are in need, she'll always lend a paw.

What Happened;;
In the land of Lupusil, there lived a large pack. It dominated all the other packs in the land. In that pack, lived many wolves, small, large, strong, weak, old and young. The leaders of that dominant pack were Kaifa, the alpha male and Avilia, the alpha female. Time passed and Avilia was expectant with a pup. While the pup was growing, Avilia's health deteriorated. The day of whelping arrived. After an hour, the beautiful fae gave birth to a litter of 4 pups. One was especially different; Song. Song was gray, with glowing eyes. Her parents eventually found out she was a Rune. Surprised, shocked and a bit sad all at the same time, the pack wanted to see if she really was a rune, for her powers did not show presence. A few months later, Song was standing in the middle of a circle made by the pack. They saw she was a Spirit Rune, so they sent a sick wolf into the ring. Instinctively, she tapped into the wolf's mind and healed the poor canine. Shocked, Song's mother was on the ground in disbelief. "My Song.... is this true? If you really are a Rune wolf, we must... send you to live with your own kind." The white fae remarked. She sighed and got back onto her feet. The day after, Song's parents set off with Song to find her fellow Runes. Though Song was sad to leave her pack, she stayed strong with the fact she would be with her own kind. After saying a sad farewell, Song padded into the forest said to be Rune territory.

RP Sample
Song was laid on her back in the den, feeling very bored on that warm day. Her fellow pup friends went in and beckoned her to come play by the small pond nearby. With her boredom, she replied, "Okay then, let's go,". She felt important for if her friends got hurt, she could tap into their minds and heal them, though she was only a novice. Reaching the pond, she yipped happily and put a paw into the water. "Ooh," She exclaimed. "The water's nice for swimming!" With that, the pups leaped into the shallow but fun pond, barking with laughter. Song put her head underwater and spied for a fish. Spotting one, she motioned for her friends to stay put so that she could catch it. With the fish in her jaws, Song parted the fish into 4, one for each of her friends. Seeing the sun was going down, they stopped to watch the sunset for a few minutes and then they returned to the dens, yawning and talking about their activities. Song curled back in the den, falling fast asleep.

That's All For Now Folks. :]

I have a million fandoms. :3

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2011, 05:32:10 am »
... My eyes just took in some freaking epicness. o.o

Okay, here's the down-low: The odds of me making this into a pack are slim. I'm starting college in two weeks. Eep. BUT, if someone else wants to make a pack, you only need ask and give me proper credit.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2011, 05:33:04 am »
if someone would make the maps i could make the shadow elemental pack.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Kiyoi

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2011, 02:08:15 pm »
erm... i am able to make maps and i have been considering making a map pack, so if i made a map pack for this rp i think i would get things done quickly (basicly because i dont have a life and i spend a LOT of time in mapmaker when im making a map) so if you want me to make them im happy to ^-^

Edit: ive already started on the default map due to the cause of boredom and its looking somewhat good, i may put up screenies to see if  AliciaJewel aproves of the default once im done with it XD

Edit: W00p! i got a picture up of all the screenies i took of it! look at it if you want! O-o http://shadowsiblings.deviantart.com/#/d45z571
.... ak! i forgot to add the label to the Earth Elemental Territory! T^T oh well, youle notice it once you see it XD

Edit: grrr, im having some technical dificulties with the map so it may not come out for a while >.<
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 05:25:22 pm by Kiyoi »

Offline Hibiscus

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2011, 05:43:35 am »
I've come back after writing mah epic bio-entry thing. x3 Did you like it?

I have a million fandoms. :3

Offline Kiyoi

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2011, 01:12:03 am »
pfff, i feel like im in the opperations of making all the stuff for the species because im making the maps and im having technical dificulties with them so..... yea i feel usefull XD