Author Topic: The Creatures Of The Beyond NOW ACCEPTING MAPS IN PROGRESS  (Read 5525 times)

-Angel-

The Creatures Of The Beyond NOW ACCEPTING MAPS IN PROGRESS
« on: July 11, 2011, 05:47:58 pm »
I moved the thread so if yuh wanna check it out, here ya go:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=9972.0

« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:25:45 am by ~Escape~ »

-Angel-

Re: The Creatures Of The Beyond NOW ACCEPTING MAPS IN PROGRESS
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 06:04:02 pm »
Name: Escape
Species: Wolf Of The Beyond
pelt, markings, eyes (only if you have no picture): Black pelt, white underfur, green tail stripes, purple eye cover, golden chest swirls
Pack/pride/group: Crystal river pack
Personality: kind, caring, can be snappy, has a short fuse, likes to be alone at times
Special ability: Combat
History: After her mother dumped her into a river because she was a runt, Escapes father didnt have the heart to see her die and fished her out. Escapes mother was furious. She tried attacking Escape but her father got in the way. He and her mother fought to the death, and her mother came out dead. Escapes father was now a murderer. He and Escape were on the run for weeks, untill he was found and killed right in front of her eyes by the red moon pack. She then wandered around for weeks, then started the crystal river pack, and now vows to one day get revenge on them

EchoSong12345

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 07:05:02 pm »
This is really a great idea (I've never read wolves of beyond so I never would have known xD) and I hope a lot of people join. I'm working on my character right now. ^O^

Offline Liebe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Gotta love Sparky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 07:22:03 pm »
Picture:
Name: Raoul
Species: Fox of the Beyond
pelt, markings, eyes (only if you have no picture):
Pack/pride/group: Canyon Runners
rank desired: Omega
Personality: Since he was born a runt, he feels he's supposed to obey the Superiors. (That's why he's Omega.) He feels he threatens other foxes, so he just obeys them.
Special ability: Temperature Control
History: Won't tell anyone (RP it out)

Silversss

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 10:18:01 pm »
name:Kama meaning like
appearance:a black lioness with a white tail tuft she also has a grey under belly and has three  white spots under both of her eyes and blue stripes on her tail. Has purple stripes on her belly and neck she also has blue purple and green stripes on her head. She has green stripes on her paws and back. she has a bright rainbow colored eyes
rank desired: Alpha female
pride/pack: Golden Sun Pride
Species: darkening lioness
Special ability: can control you and make you say what i say
History: her father and mother were king and queen of the pride and she has taken their place but her father died before she could know him.Not long after her mother died and she had to take on the place without a mate

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 12:48:14 am »

Name: Aelita
Species: fox
pelt, markings, eyes (only if you have no picture):
Pack/pride/group: canyon runners
rank desired: Alpha Female of the canyon runners?
Personality: She is fierce and brave, loving and would die for her group. with pups she is quiet and caring, and with elders she's respectful and polite. with normal group members shes sweet and caring.
Special ability: Element control, of fire, and can control it pretty well, at times of pure fury she can control a little lightning ( *cough it relates to fire *cough*)
History: doesent want to really talk about it. you guys will have to find out ;)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 02:17:33 am »
Raoul accepted
Kama accepted
Aelita accepted
XD

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 03:34:29 am »
TY and your sigy is LOL
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 04:48:07 am »
haha thankyou

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 04:51:46 am »
XD wolves rain i presume? never watched it myself but it sounds good