Author Topic: How To Make A Realistic Warrior Cat  (Read 5869 times)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
How To Make A Realistic Warrior Cat
« on: August 23, 2013, 12:51:42 am »
Okay so today I bring you floofs a Tutorial on makeing a Realitic Warrior Cat!

Lets begin shall we.... Ok first you wanna go log In or if you want to make a preset go under tools, preset maker.
2) Pick a feline model and make the height almost to the middle. Shorten your muzzle about 1/2 way off of being the smallest size. Make your chin very small, and your forehead about the same as your muzzle.
3) Ears, Tufts, and Manes! Ok so for your mane you might wanna go with a side half or center half mane, this gives you some fur texture to your cats chest. For your ears, I suggest Neko Ears, I think these look best but there are other's to. And finally tufts! I suggest using the elbow, and cheek mane. These look better to a cat then some other tufts.
4) Markings, and Eyes! For eyes pick the Contracted Slit, these look closer to a normal cats eye and more realistic. Markings I recommend is King Cheetah for a striped cat or a very nice Bengal look. Tiger for a more basic Bengal marking, and the leopard set of markings, For a nicer head with leopard is using leopard 2!
5) Customize! You can make your cat from a Black, Tan or Orange tabby! I think leopard markings with a black pelt looks wonderful so this is a suggestion. Try not to go neon or blazing orange if you go with a orange tabby, go like a tanish orange color. Now for your eyes, some nice colors are Amber, Green, Sea or Sky Blue, and Orange. Do not go neon, neon does not look realistic unless it is sky blue. For your under fur complement your pelt with a cream or white underfur. You can do other combinations but I think these look best! Your tail tip is usally your underfur color. You also want to go with a round tail. Above and bellow your eyes is your underfur color.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial! Might be makeing one on Wolf Characters! Cya floofs! :D

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: How To Make A Realistic Warrior Cat
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 07:10:21 am »
This really good, and nice aswell. You deserve a +floof. ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 02:48:07 pm »
Merp. This is good stuff, floof. A nuzzle for you for all the effort you put into this.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 04:49:45 pm »
Thanks guys, every floof counts! :)