Author Topic: [1.09]HolidayIsland(complete)(Public)  (Read 4301 times)

Offline Usiku

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • View Profile
[1.09]HolidayIsland(complete)(Public)
« on: August 25, 2011, 06:10:07 pm »

I used lot's of meshes from feral-heart.com and I can't remember who made them! ; ___ ; Thanks for them anyway, I want to know names!

But here's the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?r0gaisfm3jv3i5v

Download win rar if you can't extract it. That map name is Lomasaari, it's finnish and mean Holiday island :3

Unleashed89 feedback in DeviantArt:

"well checked out the map. From the picture it looked more of a beach map and that was about it. However once loaded in and took alook around the map is pretty big. amazing realistic scenes were all over the place. You should have named this paradise or something because thats what i felt when i got there. I rarely download maps if they arent realistically done im just not that fond of fantasy stuff but im glad i downloaded this one. Suprisingly too that the amount of trees and other objects didnt lag my pc. Even my parents old pc handled it really well with no bad lag (every now and then all i got was a tiny lag spike). There was 1 thing i noticed in the map was a plant that was white, looks like the texture didnt load. But it doesnt bother me because the map was so well done. This map is actually better then the maps that are FH's main maps. I'm picky with maps but rikuko you did a very good job with this one. I'm adding this to fav's so that if anything happens i'll still be able to find the map XD"

Ppl are asking me:

Why this map doesn't work? I can't see the poortail. I can't open the file!
 - Usually the answer is that you didn't extract that file.

How to extract it?
- Go to in exports folder and make new folder (well I do like that way) and paste that file in there. Click rightr mouse button on the file and click "Extract Here". If you can't find that where you can extract it, make sure that you have Win Rar in your pc.
If you can extract it, you will find many of different files in that folder. Copy them and paste in the exports. If there's same named files then name them again, like write 2 after name. (If someone use better way to paste files, tell me!) Now it should work!

I don't have Win Rar, what I should do?
- Download Win Rar from here: http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html
If you don't trust that link, you can google "WinRAR download". I would trust that link myself. WinRar is free and safety and it's really useful!
Now you have to install it and try to extract file again.

If you have problems with downloading or something, tell me! :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 06:26:21 am by Usiku »

Stonefang

Re: [1.09]HolidayIsland(complete)(Public)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 02:34:10 am »
It looks really cool, I'll download it.

Offline Vitaniosm

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 05:44:34 pm »
Amazing map I love it :D!

Feed him please :3

Offline Wolfess

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Kill me, heal me, or don't touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 05:50:26 pm »
AWW, I can not try it out now...But I hope I will be able soon because that looks nice and hot)...not like in Karelia 8)...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 04:28:41 pm by Wolfess »

I will be everything that you want ... You will become everything that I want ...

Offline iAisu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 07:09:11 pm »
So far, this map and End of the World are my top two. You all should be in the map making staff and replace the old maps with new and improved ones. 8)

LukaLuka1121

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 01:07:55 pm »
Omg, this looks so much like just cause 2, ill surley download it! :D

Offline Usiku

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 01:50:35 pm »
Thank you all for feedbacks!! I'm glad ppl like and you of it! :D If you have any map ideas, I would like to hear and make public one :3 next project it Futago pass (public version pecause I have one private map)

Offline roxy123456

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 02:25:44 pm »
how do you use presets 0.0..... i don't know how but i really wanna know...... (please reply)...... AM I GETTING THROUGH TO ANYONE???? XDDDD

Rico17

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 03:31:04 pm »
Thats a amazing Map!. I Download it! x3

Offline Usiku

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 10:05:54 am »
This is one good tutorial, I used this when I started to make first presets :3 http://some-art.deviantart.com/art/Color-Me-Now-Easy-FH-Preset-v2-192713049