Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 178211 times)

Headcrabmelon

Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe??
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2011, 01:44:36 am »
app done c:

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2011, 02:22:46 am »
I just saw Dragovich in my basement eating salami. He has a terrible addiction rofl

Name: Dragovich (Drago for short)
Parents: N/A
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Personality: Dragovich is a quiet male. He usually has a serious face on, as he feels a serious mood will make better Cheetahs. Even with younger cubs, he can be quiet harsh. However, he is nicer around the ladies but can still have a tone. Dragovich lets nothing get to him and can hold a grudge, depeneding on what its about. Usually he blows of his steam then and there though.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Justice
Desired Rank: Mist-Stalker
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): Dragovich fell silent as he stepped into the territory of the Crescent Miles Cheetah Tribe. For 3 years, this male had been searching for somewhere decent to live and when he was told of this tribe, he traveled 500 miles to see it for himself. He had to admit, he was impressed by the territory but then he snorted. Territory looks doesnt make a Cheetah Tribe. He stood up straighter and marched to the Crescent Miles camp, ignoring all eyes that were looking at him in shock at how he just strolled on into the territory. He made his way up the leaders den and called out. "Rei" He simply called in his rough voice and waited for the Priestess to show herself.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 07:20:04 pm by Claire »
Bane is my idol.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2011, 03:10:49 am »
LE GASP, 100 years? ;w; *pulls out a Duma grandbaby*>w>

Name: Amadeus
Parents: Renala -x- Unknown Male
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Much like his grandfather, Duma, he is very playful and cheerfully hyper towards friends and cubs, however, he isn't as cowardly as grandaddy was in fights... Amadeus is very brave and bold in things, but still loyal and fair as a member. He also has a more childish sense of humor, since he's still quite young as a teen, and can frequently be immature with ones in his own age group, but he just wants to have fun! Amadeus also has something else Duma didn't... Ambition, he can sometimes be very competitive, but rarely will he ever argue or get mad over it.
Desired Rank: Scout or Master Scout
RP Sample:
Amadeus watched his mother wander away from camp in a bleak sadness, made obvious by shimmering blue-green eyes that made the water on his face most visible. He didn't approve her choice to leave him here in Crescent Miles on his own... But he understood his mother and her eagerness to explore the world beyond here, and also that he was fresh out of Trainee-hood, he was meant to be on his own now. He didn't need his mother... It didn't mean he didn't want her there.
Yet he turned around and sighed anyway, after she had already dissapeared over the horizon. With regret he couldn't stop himself from thinking of all the things he didn't ask her, and started to look at the bandanna around his neck. It was originally his grandfather's, he still didn't know much about it. All he was told was that he was meant to be a scout like the rest of his family, but something ached in Amadeus, he wanted to go so much higher then just a scout at times...

OMG! Duma's grandbaby! <<33 D'aw, he so cute! XD ... Yeah, I should probably put somewhere that it's 100 years later.

Accepted, I put him as just a Scout since he's still so young. Need in-game name though~

Name: Dragovich (Drago for short)
Parents: N/A
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Personality: Dragovich is a quiet male. He usually has a serious face on, as he feels a serious mood will make better Cheetahs. Even with younger cubs, he can be quiet harsh. However, he is nicer around the ladies but can still have a tone. Dragovich lets nothing get to him and can hold a grudge, depeneding on what its about. Usually he blows of his steam then and there though.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Justice
Desired Rank: Mist-Stalker
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): Dragovich fell silent as he stepped into the territory of the Crescent Miles Cheetah Tribe. For 3 years, this male had been searching for somewhere decent to live and when he was told of this tribe, he traveled 500 miles to see it for himself. He had to admit, he was impressed by the territory but then he snorted. Territory looks doesnt make a Cheetah Tribe. He stood up straighter and marched to the Crescent Miles camp, ignoring all eyes that were looking at him in shock at how he just strolled on into the territory. He made his way up the leaders den and called out. "Rei" He simply called in his rough voice and waited for the Priestess to show herself.

Not accepted, due to lack of Salami.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:14:27 am by Kerrigan »
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2011, 03:18:59 am »
The Salami has been FORSAKEN!

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2011, 03:34:38 am »
The Salami has been FORSAKEN!

FORSAKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 01:27:16 pm »
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 01:33:58 pm by Toast »

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 03:05:13 pm »
To Kerrigan: .... Lawl :D

To Toast: Is the Salami... SALAMI flavored?! :O

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2011, 03:35:39 pm »
Why yes, it is.

...How did you know?  O.o

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 04:10:15 pm »
The answer to all questions I know...
MAAAAAGIC. ;P

Offline Lemming

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2011, 05:34:46 pm »

Hey... HEY LOOK.... LOOOOOOOK

Code: [Select]
[img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn54/Adaj_TOT/screenshot_08312011_103324570-1.png[/img]
It's a Kamau. :D