Author Topic: ? Twisted Fury Pack Reborn ? (ACCEPTING | 1900+ Members site wise)  (Read 130460 times)

october_wind

Re: ? Twisted Fury Pack Reborn ? (ACCEPTING | 1900+ Members site wise)
« Reply #860 on: November 29, 2011, 09:22:39 pm »
Name: Guinevere
Animal: A royal wolf
Pelt: Pure, bright white
Pelt markings: All light gold. WIP
Eyes: Bright sapphire blue
Rank wanted: Princess? Or scout will suffice
Mother: Genevieve
Father: Vincent
Sisters/brothers: A brother, Avalon
Abilities: WIP
Personality: WIP
History: WIP

I will finish this later today. I do have a question or two. Is this strictly a forum RP or do you go in-game? Also, I was hoping for some suggestions of wolf species with special abilities.

Neyoh

« Reply #861 on: December 01, 2011, 11:05:25 am »
We mostly role play on our home site, I suggest checking it out, we even have a breeds page, with plenty of interesting breeds to look through. :3

Starflash

« Reply #862 on: December 03, 2011, 06:29:21 pm »
Okay, two questions this time :: Do I join up with the charactername I'm being or can I sign up with whatever name? And You guys RP on the main chat right?

Luna5677

« Reply #863 on: January 29, 2012, 08:27:18 pm »
Its me. :3
Name: Lunix
Animal: Wolf
Pelt: White
Pelt markings:She has black ears, and tail.
Eyes: Red with a hint of yellow
Rank wanted: Elemental
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Sisters/brothers: Unknown
Abilities: Water and Nature Elements
Personality: She is shy at first, but once you get to know her, she is diffrent. She becomes an outgoing, and funny person. She loves to play, and doesn't like fighting that much.
History: Lunix was raised by foster parents, abandoned from her real parents. Not knowing her foster parents were not her real parents, she lived a happy life even though she possed powers of water and naturea and they did not. Then, a strange wolf named Shade entered her familys territory. The pack tried to drive him away, but he killed the ones who tried to stop him, including Lunix's foster parents and siblings. Shade then claimed to be her uncle and that her foster parents weren't her real parents. Refusing to believe, Shade tried to prove it by showing that he had the fire elements and water elements. Yelling at him she doesn't have fire only water and nature, she was trying not believe what she was hearing. Then, Shade swiped out at her with his paw, and scratched her white pelt. Scared of Shade, she ran away into the forest, and now seeks shelter here.

Offline wolflover18178

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Flower crowns make everyone happier.
    • View Profile
Re: ? Twisted Fury Pack Reborn ? (ACCEPTING | 1500+ Members site wise)
« Reply #864 on: December 08, 2014, 11:33:14 pm »
Fatalcia: Was too busy listening to Justin Bieber to notice Raven. She later found herself sandwiched between two metal posters of "Our Beloved JB."

Click da link

https://i.imgflip.com/f2uci.jpg

Offline bellacats

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: December 13, 2014, 08:53:37 pm »
Name: Windy
Animal: Wolf.
Pelt: Black with a strange blue glow.
Pelt markings: White tail and paws.
Eyes:Sharp green
Rank wanted:Warrior/Lead guardian. Warrior is only if she can't get lead guardian.
Mother: Icy, known to be very sharp and cold.
Father: Unknown, known as a renegade/exiled one.
Sisters/brothers: Has a little sister, But she disappeared one day.
Abilities: She can control fire in a way, but yet wind trails her. It's almost like she is wind, and she is very sneaky.
Personality: She is bitter and fierce to those she doesn't know. She will attack without hesitation. She has a very dark past that very few know, and even then, those who know refuse to talk about it. She stays to herself and never shows how she really feels. Not to the others, Not to anyone. She was raised by her bitter mother, Icy. And whenever she tried to be soft, she would be disrupted by her mother. She is only soft to kits, And her little sister, Starlight. But Starlight disappeared, causing her to be very distant.

History: She herself was very sweet, she was with her father most of the time, until he walked out on the clan becoming a renegade. Her mother, Icy, was known to get bitter, she use to be soft, but she was raised by Icy's bitterness. Icy took her time, knowing that she'd corrupt the girl, she tried to go gentle, but then, Windy ended up locking her sweet self away. Windy still is quiet sweet, But never the same. She is bitter, But yet not bitter. She always seems a bit.. Distant, and she adored Starlight. Starlight was the sweetest little puppy. Until her father showed up somewhere among the territory, Starlight disappeared. It is unknown where.

Windy has been desperate to find Starlight, and Icy is very sick now. Windy is on a mission to track Starlight down, And she has been very trained, But Windy hasn't found her yet. She usually stays with the pack, as if afraid of losing anyone else. She stays strict, and goes by the rules. But she always sacrifices herself for the others. Shes a pretty tough fighter, and sometimes helps out the healer gather herbs. Some even make fun of her, but thanks to her, a few life's might be saved.

Icy regrets her hurt for windy, And wish's she could make it up. But it's to late for that. Windy has no idea, and knows it's not her mother's fault for this. But no one understands that shes driven by hatrid for whoever took Starlight. Starlight was very precious to Windy, And Windy is very precious to Starlight.

Windy blames it on her father, Who became a renegade. It was weird he turned up the same day she disappeared. Windy never wanted to lose her sister, and vows that she'll use her last breath to get her sister back. Windy is only understood by a few others, and she prefers the coldness of the night. She stays up day and night, With only a few hours of sleep.

Windy wasn't formally this pack, for her mother had kept her unknown, Until she got caught hunting on territory's, Icy had to speak up. Windy is considered a goddess in a way, And she has a firey attitude, she never gives up, and will always sacrifice herself first.