Author Topic: Draak's Arts *Commissions Open*  (Read 22461 times)

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
Re: Draak's Arts (Commissions Open)
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 01:53:46 am »
XDDD yeah >8D
Paying is done by PayPal 8D; PayPal ate your money? D8

Alright yeah, if I ever open up requests/art trades you'll be top slot. Remind me if I forget |D my memory sucks sometimes XD

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011, 02:00:00 am »
Some scribbles:

Scylla

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2011, 02:32:27 am »
Ok, I will surely remind you. A gift requested from you would be an honor. And I love the sketches by the way! I love the wings on the middle creature. And the wolf in the right corner. Is it wearing a collar?

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2011, 03:25:23 am »
8D awww dfsdf

The middle winged critter is also actually that black dragon/gryphon looking thing I did up top there.

And yeah he is, that'd be Ren, the same character that's in my signature. He's actually a werewolf and that collar stops him from having unwanted transformations XD (because he's a "young" werewolf). |D It doesn't make much sense having it on him as a wolf but eh I just say it's him in his wolf form |D;

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l316/PhoenixGryphon/Sketches/Rens.jpg < There's his werewolf form |D. And the ones of him horned are actually his TEF form. The text is reffering to TEF stuff when TEF went through it's MPREG phase ugh.

Scylla

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2011, 03:37:40 am »
'guys don't have birth canals' lol thats funny. I also noticed the weird little ball of fluff at the bottom, if I am not mistaken? Lol cute. I like his wearwolf form. Uniquely different from all others. And I also like the concept of your character wearing a collar to keep him from changing.

Kind of reminds me of the Jet Li movie; Unleashed. Where he had to wear a collar to keep him calm and tamed. But when it was taken off that meant he was there to fight or kill.

Love it! lol.
Very lovely work I must say, great imagination. ^-^

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 04:05:28 am »
Yeah I sometimes draw my OCs as fuzzballs XDDD

I've seen that movie 8o and yeah it's kinda like that. Though I based it off of something I read aaaaaages ago when I first made him.

Thanks

Offline Ciath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 08:03:08 pm »
Your art is amazing! <3
Kodex in-game.

I share my account with my little sister. She does not use the forums.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, 01:50:20 am »
Thankies C8

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2011, 03:15:18 am »
Ooh, love the sketches, Draak! <3

Scylla

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 08:27:36 pm »
Hey Draak, I have a commision request. However it's more of a question to see how much it would cost.

I want to describe what it is then see what you think on how much it would be.
It's pretty much an entire scene.

In one of my important role-plays, my character Kitana; who is a Neko Empress, saves a human male from a gang of over grown wolves; werewolves. He was injured in a fight against Dragon-like creatures called Draconians and was in dire need of safety. And though it was not like Kitana to save a human from his death, she did it anyway.

Kitana runs through the forest toward her Gryphon, Socrates; dragging the injured soldier along with her hand in hand. The soldier is on the verge of fainting so Kitana leads in toward her gryphon to rest upon and tells Socrates to take him to the village.

The scene I am picturing:

As Socrates spreads his wings and leaps midway in the air, the soldier passes our on Socrates back, and Kitana glanced behind herself to meet with the Werewolf who is lunging at her and about to tackle her down.

Kind of like a paused matrix moment, you know?

I want it to look as though the Gryphon is frozen in his attempt to fly away, while the soldier takes one final glance toward Kitana very faint expressioned. [His gut is the injured area so he will be holding it]
Kitana will be frozen in her slight turn to face the wolf, and the werewolf of massive size will be frozen in his lunge right for her; aimed to tackle her down.

Can you picture it? @~@

If you can how much do you think such a detailed scene would cost?