Author Topic: The Rune Wolves [Under new management!]  (Read 95004 times)

xXEmo_CookieXx

Although it is very rare, I would like to ask you if I could apply to be a Spirit Rune?

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
We're really in need of more common Runes right now (I don't want TOO many rares running around), but if you can make a good app then I'll be glad to accept it! ^_^

xXEmo_CookieXx

Ok C: I will see what I can do, I'll also do another application in case you think the Rare Rune isn't fitting enough.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile

Name: Shade or Shadow
Parents: Steele(Father) Luna(Mother)
Element: Dark
Mentor(s): Prisk (Brother)
Trainee(s): n/a
Personality:  
    Shade is very quite, he tends to turn away from help. He doesn't like speaking most of the time he will just look at the ground when he is being spoken to. But don't get me wrong Shade might be quite but he is very wise for a pup. He likes to wonder off and do the opposite of what he is told. It not like Shade tries to be like this, he can't help it, it was the way his parents treated him. But Shade loves running, racing with the stars under the night sky, its the only thing that keeps him going. He grows stronger and stronger every day.
History:
 When Shade was little he loved being with others, playing with pups and running around in the fields. But that all changed when his father came back from Alaska, he was there to chase down a wanted wolf who betrayed their pack a while back. When his father returned home Shade changed, his dad beat him and his older brother. One night out under the stars, Shade was sitting in the field alone with his older brother Prisk. They were talking about how it would be when they are older and on their own. Shade was sitting up looking at the stars and all that crossed his mind was his dad, that got Shade mad, just thinking about his dad. Well the thought led from just him leaving and coming back to a fight to the death. Shade's eyes grew mad, he started growling at nothing, his brother didn't know what was going on. As Shade grew madder his eyes got redder, he did something bad out f anger, he killed his brother. And from then on he has never used his power again, ever since then Shade has wish he never had powers. He ran away from home and lived on his own since then.
RP Sample:
   Shade raced under the open skies, he loved the freedom of running, racing with the stars that shot through the sky. He dug his claws into the soft earth, propelling himself forward. Shade planted his paws and lept across a narrow ravine, skidding to a stop on the other side she gauged the distance and  chuckled to himself, "Not bad, Shade... not bad at all." (I have had better)
Other: If theres anything you want me to change on my character just say so and I will

xXEmo_CookieXx

Name: Aerialis
Parents: Soul, Aishi
Element: Spirit
Mentor(s): n/a
Trainee(s): n/a
Personality: A fun-loving pup. She is kind and hardly ever bad mouths anyone. She knows she's different, but continues to carry on trying her hardest to fit in. She wants a mentor, to be trained, just so she can prove herself worthy of being equal. Not higher ranked or lower ranked to the other Runes.
History: She was born with pure white markings in a wolf pack unknown. Astonished, her mother (Whom was also a Rune Wolf) brought her to the Rune Wolves pack so that she could lead a normal life. The other Runes gladly took her in, and raised her with care.
RP Sample: Aerialis shivered. It had become colder this time of year. Though the Autumn breeze felt good against her fur. She smiled, looking up at the sky. She opened her muzzle and let out a small yip. She was almost old enough to be apprenticed. She was ecstatic. She bounded out of the den and rolled on the ground, crunching leaves beneath her back and belly. How wonderful it felt. She soon stopped when a familiar scent hit her nose. Getting up she bowed, "Good morning Nerina." She said softly, a polite greeting to their leader.

I am a Rune Wolf!

« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 06:06:17 am by xXEmo_CookieXx »

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
@Wolf: Your application has several grammatical errors ("quite" should be "quiet," for one), and your character wouldn't fit well with the Rune Wolves in general. Even if he was part of the pack, he would have a hard time being accepted since he killed another Rune Wolf.

@xXEmo_CookieXx: Nerina actually isn't the leader of the Rune Wolves. There is no official leader in the pack, and even if there was, it wouldn't be Nerina--she's too young. Also, not really something that needs to be changed, but if Aerialis wasn't born from the Rune Wolves, then at least one if not both of her parents would have had to have been a Markless or have Rune Wolf ancestry. (Even then, having full control of her powers would be astonishing since halfies tend to be weaker then normal Runes.)

And thanks for including the "secret" phrase. I had almost forgotten about that. xD

xXEmo_CookieXx

@Wolf: Your application has several grammatical errors ("quite" should be "quiet," for one), and your character wouldn't fit well with the Rune Wolves in general. Even if he was part of the pack, he would have a hard time being accepted since he killed another Rune Wolf.

@xXEmo_CookieXx: Nerina actually isn't the leader of the Rune Wolves. There is no official leader in the pack, and even if there was, it wouldn't be Nerina--she's too young. Also, not really something that needs to be changed, but if Aerialis wasn't born from the Rune Wolves, then at least one if not both of her parents would have had to have been a Markless or have Rune Wolf ancestry. (Even then, having full control of her powers would be astonishing since halfies tend to be weaker then normal Runes.)

And thanks for including the "secret" phrase. I had almost forgotten about that. xD

Oh, Aerialis' mother was born to the Rune wolves >< but yes. I understand about the leader thing.

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Ah, wonderful. ^_^ If you could just add that her mother was born to Rune Wolves in the history, then I'll be glad to add her to the roster.

xXEmo_CookieXx

Done :)

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Aaaaaand added! ^_^

Someone PMed me the other day about making a map for us, but I haven't heard anything else from him yet.