Poll

>>Please read info before voting<< Would you be even SLIGHTLY interested in joining the Klax Klan?

Of course! ;D
14 (29.2%)
Yeah, sounds pretty cool... :)
12 (25%)
ONLY because I love wolves! :-*
0 (0%)
Maybe BUT BEWARE: I dun stick with packs for too long... ::)
5 (10.4%)
I dunno yet... lemme think about it... :-\
9 (18.8%)
No... I dun stick with packs for too long... :P
0 (0%)
I'm a loner. I dun join packs. 8)
2 (4.2%)
I can't because I can't download anything... :'(
1 (2.1%)
Naw... this clan isn't exactly a group of my choice. :-X
4 (8.3%)
I have a question! (post reply)
0 (0%)
Other (post reply)
1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: ~The Klax Klan~  (Read 59292 times)

JsCreations123

~The Klax Klan~
« on: November 22, 2011, 12:49:30 am »
~The Klax Klan~

Phrases in GREY mean average text
Phrases in LIME GREEN and with a * mean vocabulary
Phrases in RED mean important
Phrases in any other color (except title) mean elements

~STORYLINE~
    You take a stroll through Fluorite Plains, just an average wolf that came from the small hole leading to Ficho Tunnel. A brief breeze buffers your face and you look around at the other wolves and cats around you. Most don't have any time to even spare a glance at a stray like you. They all must talk about something, ignorant of the rest of the world around them. Few even pay attention to the advertisements of clans in desperate need of members.
     You keep walking, not even hearing the sleek crunches of dry plain grass under your paws. In the distance you can see the Cape Island, with a large rock blocking the portal's view. You look to your right and see Fluorite rolling on and on of what seems like forever. The acacia trees fade into fir trees as the land spreads farther and farther.
     But Fluorite's got to have an end somewhere. And it does.... I just need to put effort into my step and before I know it, I'll be on the ocean's coast. you think. The thought bounces around in your head. You stroll on once more and the Stone Bridge is in the clearing. But you hesitate right in the center of the plains under instinct. Out of the crowd, out of what must be a hundred feral creatures visual and none seem to have any patience to even glance at you...
     One is not glancing at you. One is staring at you with intimidating eyes. You can't see them, so you frantically pierce around, whipping your head back and forth to find this person. You carefully scan the crowd by the N/Z and all of them are staring at some other person than you. You walk towards the Stone Bridge only to find a lion pride gathering. You seemed to have interrupted their conversation and they lowered their eyebrows in an annoyed gaze.
     You say, "Sorry..." to the disturbed lion pride and walk away. Now a little nervous with the daunting feeling of a stare, you add a slight burst of speed to your step. You try to sneak away to the Ficho Hole until the intimidating stare feeling points your head to your left.
     There, sitting under a tree is a wolf. Could this be the gazer? you ponder and turn your head away, hoping that you didn't make eye contact. You start walking again and turn back. The wolf is still watching you in a bold, desolate gaze. Your mind has no choice but to go meet the wolf in hopes of breaking the stare.
     You nervously put each of your jiggling legs in front of each other, still deciding if it's a good time to dart off or keep walking. You keep walking towards the wolf and scan it carefully. It is a she-wolf and she has a grey coat with deep brown splotches here and there. Her eyes are yellow and contracted, common for a wolf. You pad towards her and stop at a safe distance. You sit down and nervously say, "H-hello..."
     The wolf blinked and responded, "Hello."
     Once you looked into her eyes, you were locked. You just couldn't look away.
     The she-wolf lied down. You thought that you could smell smoke over here, but tried to ignore it. This mysterious wolf continued. "I'm Ember. Mentor and Leader of the Klax Klan. We are in desperate need of members."
     "Mentor?" you cautiously ask.
     "My main job is Fire Mentor. I teach the fire element to pups and young wolf adults to make them strong."
     You were shocked to hear that come from the wolf's mouth. Fire? It sounded almost impossible. You scooted forward, trying to show a sign of peace. As you lied down, Ember blew into your face. Her breath was hot, and not a pleasant warmth. "We are in desperate need of members..." she repeated, her voice softer than before. "I saw you and you looked like... um, uh..." she hesitated and stumbled on her words. "....uh....."
     "I looked...?"
     "You looked like one of Klax." she turned away, and the stare was finally broken. One of Klax? What is she talking about?? you puzzle. Ember seemed to read your mind, and said, "You look like a wolf that can learn how to use an element."
     Your eyes widened and said, "Me?"
     Ember chuckled and you felt her warm breath on your fur. "Of course you! The road's gotta have an end somewhere. And it does... You just need to put effort into your step and before you know it, you're a Mentor. Do you accept?"
     You look shocked at what she just said and think it over. Should you trust this wolf and join the Klax Klan? Or decline...?

~INTRODUCTION~
    The Klax Klan is a literate, fantasy-like wolf RP where your average wolf pup can attend training to become a master of element-bending. It is long-term so if you don't stick with packs for too long, your pup may only achieve a Junior score or less if you leave. Here they can interact with other wolves, and work their way up the long and faithful path of Klax Elements.
     The majority of newbies attend *Training* Klax and start out as a student*. Here a Teacher* teaches them the basics of Klax Elements. Every night the newbies and/or pups will gather around a mysterious crystal and place their paws on it. Everybody BUT the students know the secret for the students to advance. If a Mentor finds out that another Klax member told a student the secret, that particular member will be suspended.  ::)
     Note that you normally don't get to choose the element you want to learn. You may just get lucky, though! When the student finally unlocks the secret at one of the gatherings, there will be a Ceremony of Graduation and the pup will be ordered to go to a Klax Elemental Group first thing in the morning. For students' best of luck, they may want to read the Student's Guide to Klax included with the Klax Download.
     In the morning, the pup will meet its new Klax members and Mentor*. The Mentor will hold a ceremony and promote the pup to Junior Klax Rank. There, the Mentor will train the Junior* all about that particular element.They will have to fight other Juniors from other Klax groups and win to advance. The Junior may want to read the Junior's Guide to Klax.
     When the Mentor decides that the Junior is ready to advance once more, another ceremony will be held and the Junior will roll onto the Senior Klax Rank. Seniors are usually teenage or adult wolves. The Senior* will need to fight other Seniors to gain more strength and impress their Mentor. >>Hint: The younger their Mentor, the longer it will take to go from Senior to Mentor. The older, the shorter...  :-X << Once more, the Senior's Guide to Klax is recommended.
     -Ahem- The Senior can also drop out of Klax Training and become a Teacher! Mentors can do this as well, though the likeliness of THAT happening is slim.
     Keep in mind- becoming a Mentor may break your charrie's heart more than fill it with pride and joy. I won't tell why though.  :-X ::) ;D ( :'( )
     If you have an older wolf and they don't want to join Klax, they can become a nanny*! Nannies watch over pups/students while they aren't in training.
     If you DO join Klax, try your hardest and try not to drop out! I will say this only once more: this is a long-term pack!!

!!!!!RULES!!!!!
~This pack is LITERATE (which means that we use correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.)
~NO use of... of... uh... JUST FOLLOW THE FERAL HEART RULES
~NO cussing
~YES, "having pups" is alright as long as it's in a whisper or invisible to other players
~Be a good sport, if you lose a battle and you know it DON'T say otherwise
~Respect the element you get, because you normally don't get to choose
~Those who tell a student the secret of advancing will be SUSPENDED (as in kicked out of Klax for a period of time)
~Have fun!

~VOCABULARY~
Student - A Klax scholar who learns the basics of Klax
Junior - A graduated student
Senior - The next rank after Junior
Mentor - One who teaches others of Klax, next rank after Senior
Teacher - A branched Senior or Mentor that teaches students the basics of Klax
Nanny - A pupsitter

~OVERALL INFO~

Name: ~The Klax Klan~
Subnames:
  • *Fire* Klax
  • *Ice* Klax
  • *Water* Klax
  • *Life* Klax
  • *Earth* Klax
  • *Dark* Klax
  • *Training* Klax
Type: Wolf Species ONLY
Realisticness: Fantasy
Overall Status:
~2 Mentor(s)
~0 Teacher(s)
~0 Senior(s)
~0 Junior(s)
~5 Student(s)
~0 Nannie(s)
~7 member(s) in all

*Fire* Klax Info
For wolves who have or want to learn the fire element.
Mentor(s):
~Ember (JsCreations123)
Senior(s): -
Junior(s): -

*Ice* Klax Info
For wolves who have or want to learn the ice element.
Mentor(s): -
Senior(s) -
Junior(s) -

*Water* Klax Info
For wolves who have or want to learn the water element.
Senior(s) -
Junior(s) -

*Life* Klax Info
For wolves who know or want to know how to heal others.
Senior(s) -
Junior(s) -

*Earth* Klax Info
For wolves who have or want to learn the earth element.
Senior(s) -
Junior(s) -

*Dark* Klax Info
For wolves who have or want to learn how to use dark powers.
Senior(s) -
Junior(s) -

*Training* Klax Info
For pups or even any newbie.
Teacher(s): -
Student(s): -
Nannie(s): -

~IF YOU ACCEPT~
    You think it over and decide that you will join. "I accept your offer!" you broadly announce.
     "Great!" exclaims Ember. "Now. First off, I need to tell you something. You are not staring at the real Ember."
     "Huh?" your eyebrows shift.
     Ember winked her left eye and she instantly drew fire to her whole body. Her coat went from a dirty grey to a charred black. Her torso, ankles and tail caught fire as if the fire were fur. Her eyes went from a normal, yellow, contracted wolf eye to a large pupil and blood-red iris. Her right eye is closed, however, and twitched every now and then. Around her eyes were fire markings. On her left thigh was a rainbow swirl with a fire symbol in the center. She sat up and said, "This is the real Ember. Welcome to Klax my friend."

*MAP ONLY download, rest is not yet finished: http://www.mediafire.com/?tf5ct3gckli9owz

« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 07:16:23 pm by Jay »

JsCreations123

Re: ~The Klax Klan~
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 03:51:29 am »
~HOW TO JOIN~

Please post a reply here saying you want to join. I always try to get back whenever possible.

Below that include the following things for your character:

Name: (name of charrie)
Age: (estimated age of char >ex: 1 would be a young adult)
Description: (a very detailed bio of your char, can come back and edit whenever you desire)
(place a pic of your charrie under bio)(FOR MENTORS: Post both the pics of their Feral Heart form and preset form)
Status: (student, Junior, Senior, Mentor, Teacher, or nannie?)

Be sure to make the bio REALLY descriptive! Come back and edit it whenever you like. :)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:26:15 am by Jay »

JsCreations123

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 03:53:37 am »
>>>Ember's profile is coming soon<<<
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:27:26 am by Jay »

JsCreations123

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 03:54:57 am »
~Klax Base~
It's school, a fancy resort and your FANTASY all in one!

Welcome to Klax. I suppose you'd like to see our Training Base?
In that case, you came to the right place. Step this way please.

>>>pic coming soon<<<

Welcome to Klax Base! Here you will start out as a student on the amazing journey to become a Mentor.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 09:10:32 pm by Jay »

Offline charmermew

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 04:50:16 am »
This sounds REALLY cool :D Definitely gonna join ^^ Imma gonna be a fire pup :D Her names Scarlett :) I'll try and post a pic of her :)

JsCreations123

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 06:19:32 pm »
OK Emily. :3 You don't have to make a preset though. If your pup attends *Training* Klax and realizes that she is gifted with fire, she will finish her basics and join *Fire* Klax, and be trained by Mentor Ember. Where she will lead to then is up to her!

I will edit this again so viewers can see ALL details that I may have left out... ^-^'

Good luck!

JsCreations123

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 07:06:28 pm »
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU D: D: D:

I just wrote like a whole detailed summary on how the Klax Klan goes, but I lost connection RIGHT as I was saving it! D:

Sorry guys... you'll have to ask Ember on how it goes. :'(
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 09:23:37 pm by Jay Westphal »

JsCreations123

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 09:21:55 pm »
You know wut? XD

I'm gonna just write guides that will be included with the map download. XD

Map not out yet~ will tell you when it is.

Thanks!

JsCreations123

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 10:22:11 pm »
In MAJOR need of mentors! Good friends of mine can automatically become mentors!! I NEED MENTORS

Offline Gourry Gabriev

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 04:32:48 am »
I'd like to join! :D

Do I have to post a rp sample on here?