Poll

>>Please read info before voting<< Would you be even SLIGHTLY interested in joining the Klax Klan?

Of course! ;D
14 (29.2%)
Yeah, sounds pretty cool... :)
12 (25%)
ONLY because I love wolves! :-*
0 (0%)
Maybe BUT BEWARE: I dun stick with packs for too long... ::)
5 (10.4%)
I dunno yet... lemme think about it... :-\
9 (18.8%)
No... I dun stick with packs for too long... :P
0 (0%)
I'm a loner. I dun join packs. 8)
2 (4.2%)
I can't because I can't download anything... :'(
1 (2.1%)
Naw... this clan isn't exactly a group of my choice. :-X
4 (8.3%)
I have a question! (post reply)
0 (0%)
Other (post reply)
1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: ~The Klax Klan~  (Read 59300 times)

JsCreations123

Re: ~The Klax Klan~
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 04:37:18 am »
You can post a pic of your char if you WANT, Gourry, but you don't have to. :)

And thanks!

James Wolf

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 05:41:48 pm »
BE SLAPPED WITH A WAFFLE (LOL)
i'll surch you out in FH and ahh we can talk or something

JsCreations123

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 07:33:43 pm »
Uhhh-OK Nathan.

Not too many average players on FH can download stuffs.... :(

Probably why not too many people who viewed this page posted a reply saying they want to join.

But ahh, it takes time. ::)

I only have 5 out of 87 people post something on the poll... It is most appreciated if you vote please so I can count the average amount of players who do and don't want to join!!

-Note that it's OK if you don't have much interest in the clan. No hard feelings.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:00:26 pm by Jay Westphal »

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 03:30:02 pm »
This looks awesome. MIGHT join, im not sure yet because of...stuff but yeah I'll figure it out
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

JsCreations123

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 08:23:28 pm »
Okies. :3 We need a LOT more members, so the more the merrier!

Mentors and Teachers are the most important at the moment so I need volunteers to automatically become them... ::)

Oh yes, if you haven't already, please vote on the poll! :)

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 03:49:01 pm »
Uh, I don't know if I'd be a good mentor/teacher. And when you say that it's "fantasy," how unrealistic do you mean so when I make my character I'll know the boundaries

I actually have a chara made now, but I dont know if she's good for it. Sorry, I don't have a picture yet, but she's a very light colored wolf with black chimera(1) marks on her body, Celtic on her head, and Siamese on her tail. She has a side mane((no tufts))that is crimson, and her tail tip is the same color. Her eyes are glow orb, and they're I think...greenish-gold? Lol thats as good as you're getting of a description.

Oh! And her name is Simara :3
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 03:59:10 pm by Larka »
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

JsCreations123

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 06:52:44 pm »
If you'd like to start out in training, then you must make a realistic wolf pup. As your charrie advances and succeeds down the road she will slowly start to gain her custom colors depending on what element she is learning. She will not start to gain these colors until she reaches Junior ranking.

When/if she reaches Mentor, I will be happy to make you a preset and Ember will tattoo the official Klax symbol onto your charrie. :3

Oh yesh... did somebody give me Karma? I'm new to the whole Karma thing and I dunno if 'nuzzle' means to give you Karma or what....
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 06:54:40 pm by Jay »

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2011, 04:28:56 am »
Ok, thanks! I'll just go edit her a little...-goes off randomly-

And yup-I gave you Karma :3 "Nuzzle" gives someone GOOD Karma(+1) and "Bite" gives BAD Karma(-1)
Karma pretty much means if someone likes your post/you're helpful they'll give you some, but if you're annoying/trolling/mean they'll take one off

And since you said realistic wolf pup, should I take her marks off? And you said also you could make a preset later on, so would she look completely different?((I like asking lots of questions, so yeah :3))
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 04:40:20 am by Larka »
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline lionheart2061

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2011, 05:49:01 am »
i would like to join jay! :)

Name: (name of charrie) Pyro
Description: (a very detailed bio of your char, can come back and edit whenever you desire) Pyro was known as Shadow because of his personality, even tho shadow is a pup he is smarter and more wise then you think. At night Pyro sometimes "Watches" other animals and they don't even know. He hides in the shadow of the night. You are prob. wondering why his name is now pyro and here is why: One night he was sitting with his father, as his dad told stories of the past pyro started to stare at a piece of paper and as he was staring it caught on fire. His parents were not happy about this, they sent him to a school to where he could learn how to take care of these "powers" but even they couldn't help with his gift, so they sent him away. Now getting powerful and powerful each day but not able to control his power it wont be to long before he will use it for darkness. One day when he was out hunting another wolf came across and scared him across his eye.  (i will post a pic when i get one) 
(place a pic of your charrie under bio)
Status: (student, Junior, Senior, Mentor, Teacher, or nannie?) Student

" Although the memories may fade, we still live on.

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2011, 02:15:29 pm »
Name: (name of charrie)Moon

Age: (estimated age of char >ex: 1 would be a young adult)1 1/2 months

Description: (a very detailed bio of your char, can come back and edit whenever you desire)Moon is a very nice and helpful pup,but dont get on her nerves or she may become very,very violent!She loves water and plans on getting into to training for that element,she always practices swiming and she tries to think of how to imoprove her knowledge of how to train for the water element,but she knows she has to wait.Her family was murdered and she ran as far as she could from the blood and death that she had seen,she sheltered for the night in a den then the next day she continued on running,only to run into the Klax Klan.(sorry dont know how to post pics ill just add her colors)

Status: (student, Junior, Senior, Mentor, Teacher, or nannie?)Student

Pelt Colors:her pelt is a bark brown color,her mane is the same and her undercoat,around her eyes,and tail tip are all the same tan ish brown color,and her eyes are a sea green color

Question:will her coat colors change if she is able to learn the water element?Like change her colors to whatever my mentor thinks best for me?Just asking i don't have a clue  :)