Author Topic: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!  (Read 123156 times)

LunaSpirit

The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!
« on: November 25, 2011, 04:30:54 pm »

Life was running smoothly, until this day...
Its frozen, for some reason or another... Everything is trapped in this moment, the sun no longer rises and the wind shall not cause the tree's to sway. Even the prey refuse to dash away as my jaws snap at their flesh. Us wolves are the only thing left on this planet that can move. Time its self has stopped...

My mother had once told me the story about the ribbons. They circle the earth and keep everything alive and moving. She told me that they were fragile and once there was enough hate in the world... The ribbons would break and time would soon stop. Well it looks like hate has taken over...It looks like the ribbons have broke. To fix the ribbons, the world had to learn how to love again. And since we are the only moving creatures...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey how are you?! :3 Thanks for clicking here.

Anyone can join this RP, no matter what their skill is. I just ask for you to try your best and try to use correct spelling and grammar.

The RP is set in a large area. There's city ran by many humans with tall skyscrapers, shops and busy motorways. This is right next to a lush forest with many cool lakes and hidden caves and beautiful waterfalls. Its middle of autumn but of course time cant move and its just turned dusk. Time may start running again at anytime so be on your toes. (I mean...Paws)

Please read below!!!!!!
Since this RP is semi-realistic. I ask for your character NOT to have super powers. Your wolf may be able to sense how other wolves are feeling, or are quite skilled at running or are rather strong. But please no powers. I will allow your wolf to have different colour markings, I don't mind if they are multicoloured or what ever :3 Please no wings either.

1: Be as violent as you like. Heh who doesn't like blood? But please don't power play, nobody likes fighting against someone who they don't have a chance of beating.
2: Don't be mean to people OOC.
3: Have fun ; )

Feel free to ask me anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appie

Name:
Description/Picture:
Personality:
Skills:
History (Optional):
Mate/crush:

Enjoy!

Even though time has frozen, the lively hood of the area hasn't. The remaining wolves have spilt into two packs that we know of. One is a bloodthirsty revengeful pack who's alpha is treat as though he is some kind of god, the Beta gives all the orders but is just as sick as his master. This horrific pack is hunting down a male wolf who killed their older alpha out of pure hatred...  

The run away murderer met some wolves who after gaining their trust said to help him keep his life. The battle between the two packs was a long and bloody battle, but in the end the small pack built up of many loners brought down the wolves of insanity. As they rested, they learnt more about the Ribbons and how they worked which was explained to them by a small and strange orange feline. She speaks of a being named "Mother" and that she knows all the answers...

The members of each pack have their own personalty's and characteristics that make this RP interesting, and the only way you can find out why is by joining the adventure...

Active users below.

The pack built up of strangers.
Alpha: Xander (LunaSpirit)
Beta: Shared I guess :3
Vanth (Abby) (INACTIVE)
Karma (Katsa Nova)
Dusk (Katsa Nova)
Locran (SilverDawn)
Cross (Okami) (INACTIVE)
Camille (Okami) (INACTIVE)

The blood thirty pack.
Alpha: Unknown, he lurks in the darkness.
Beta: Zero (SilverDawn)
Torturer: Cyris (Katsa Nova)
Kali (LunaSpirit)

Loners and extra's.
A odd orange feline: Thirteen (LunaSpirit
(Coming soon) Mother: (LunaSpirit)
Spades (Nuclear)
Jiaz (Knife()
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 09:27:58 pm by LunaSpirit »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ Accepting please join!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 07:39:28 pm »
(She has died in this Rp)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 12:30:04 am by Abby »
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 09:13:25 pm »
Accepted :3

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 09:24:43 pm »
may we start or shall we wait for more?**

LunaSpirit

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 10:26:11 pm »
Name: Xander (Meaning protecter)

Description/Picture:

Personality:
He would happily put his life on the line for others and often put himself in sticky situations. Hes confident and a joker, although sometimes his jokes become a little hurtful. His is also very stubborn and some times makes smug comments. Underneath Xander is a very caring and down to earth wolf.

Skills: Hes a rather strong wolf but his main skill is his hearing. Its amazingly powerful

History (Optional): Xanders old pack is after him for killing the alpha, in that pack is his ex mate, Kali.

Mate/crush: Karma but he still loves Kali
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 07:49:26 pm by LunaSpirit »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 10:31:02 pm »
Celestia made her way down the roads of the odd city she was in. She watched as people were frozen in place. some getting into cars, others talking to one-another. she sighed.  She found a high enough building as she made her way up to the top. she sat on the roof looking over the city.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 11:07:10 pm »
DID SO not stalk you luna XD)

Name: Sukira
Age: mid teen (lol, actually if she was in human form she would be 15)
Description/Picture: up above
Personality: usually quite yet kind at times, she often doesn't speak for the sake of the piece and quite not to be desturbed, for to loud of noises can cause her to have a headache from her hearing. dont get on her bad side though, because just being lacking in strength doesn't mean she can't win a fight against you. and for the sake of your own health, DONT make her mad ._.' she can blow up and get really temperamental.
Skills: her hearing and sense of smell is better then others, yet her sight lacks, for she can not see well during the day then night. She also is faster then even a normal fast wolf and is more agile, yet is greatly lacking in strength. (lol)
History (Optional): doesn't talk about it.
Mate/crush: none, could change ;)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 11:13:54 pm »
(i think we can start im not sure though..)

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 11:43:47 pm »
Name: Lorcan
Description/Picture:
Personality: Lorcan is a silent wolf, even though his name means Fierce one in Irish. This wolf will watch and listen to the ones around him, and learn there habits and personality. When you talk to this male he will sound shy at first but the more often you talk with him the sweeter and goofier he gets. Lorcan Is protective to ones that he is close to but will walk away from ones who do wrong.
Skills: He walks silently and a swift runner even though his pelt is white he can blend into the shadows, can choose to let out a silent howl you don't hear but feel.
History (Optional):.... May learn soon
Mate/crush: None anymore D:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 11:57:19 pm by Silverdawn »

LunaSpirit

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2011, 11:51:27 pm »
Aww its my old crew <3 Both accepted and feel free to start. :3 Oh yeah and I forgot about where this is set. Abbys wrote about being in a city so lets have a city next to a forest with many lakes and hidden caves and waterfalls. Its middle of autumn but of course time cant move and its dusk. Time may start running again at anytime.