Author Topic: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ STILL ACCEPTING!  (Read 123185 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ribbons Of Time ~ Semi-realistic wolf RP ~ Accepting please join!
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 11:56:19 pm »
(i have an idea but i want to get your permission first like at night in the city you must hide or get somewhere safe because things live in the darkness things that used to be trapped in the ribbons until they broke and they only come out when the time is frozen during night. And the things are creepy and kill wolves. i just thought of it i dont mind if u reject it)

She watched as nothing moved everything frozen in place. The ribbons had been broken for some time, yet no one knew why wolves were the only thing that weren't frozen. Celestia was used to being alone using her odd senses to survive she could see,smell,hear,taste, and feel better than any other wolf she had ever met or heard of. She studied her surroundings she had lived in this city since the ribbons broke, but food was running out she needed to explore the world. She looked over at the sun that was frozen at dusk. The same shadows were everywhere.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 12:00:00 am »
(I really like that idea! I might bring it into the story later on but for now lets keep it simple. And the ribbons have only just broken,)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 12:04:43 am »
(okay:) )

Sidon

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2011, 12:33:38 am »
(wow this sounds awesome! Might I join?)
Name:Sidon
Description/Picture: Pitch black with white markings on body, tail, legs, and head. Ice blue eyes that are almost grey.
Personality: bold, intelligent, and usually cold. Despite his harsh experiences, Sidon is mannered and caring, as well as noble and brave.
Skills: He is experienced far beyond his years, and is a superb fighter, and hunter. His sense of smell and hearing are so acute that they border on a sixth sense, and his howl carries much farther than that of most other wolves.
Mate/crush: none

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2011, 12:56:55 am »
A dark shape walked through the border of the city and forest, looking around for something, but what. "HOW could i loose it at this time!" she growled, pacing and glancing at the city then at the starting of the forest. "might as well go find something to eat" she muttered and walked into the city, sniffing the air with no luck.

(total fail)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2011, 01:07:29 am »
Celestia walked through the forest at the edge of the city enjoying the last n[light of the sun as she went looking for a place to lay (fail:D)

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2011, 01:13:41 am »
Lorcan sat quietly on a building high above the ground, the unmoving sun cased long shadow across the land. The amber eyed wolf looked across the city at the frozen bodies of the humans that once inhabited the city, "How the H*** I'm I going to live out here?" his voice was almost soundless, no more the a hiss that came from his frosty maw. Movement shown in the corner of Lorcan's eye, he shapely moved his head in the direction it came from but saw nothing, "I must be going crazy already..." the white pelted wolf laid down by a vent that once pumped out hot exhaust from a fireplace underneath, only a unmoving cloud of smoke sprouted from it. The frosty male let out a silent howl that seemed to reverberate off the lifeless trees, even though no sound came.

Transcendental-

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2011, 02:17:58 am »
Name:

Freedom's Dawn [AKA Dawn]

4 years

Fae/Female

Description/Picture:

Dawn is a dark pelted wolf with a black overcoat,a leaf brown undercoat, and she has dark blue eyes. She has a small frame, large paws, and very distinct features.

Personality:

Dawn is quite shy, but she can talk your ear off if she knows you. She is very watchful, sweet, and goofy. She is a bit care free, and so she needs someone to keep her in line so she doesn't get hurt.

Skills:

Silent runner/walker, good healer, and a big eater [If you count that as a skill X3]

History (Optional):

If you'd really like to know, you've gotta meet her and find out.

Mate/crush:

Lorcan....
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 10:33:09 pm by KassaJay »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2011, 02:28:21 am »
As celestia walked upon the city gates she entered them watching as people stood in place she jogged along the streets looking for anyone.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2011, 03:11:45 pm »
Both accepted! Welcome!! :D