Author Topic: Wolf RP!!!(:  (Read 83997 times)

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Wolf RP!!!(:
« on: December 05, 2011, 04:11:18 am »
Hello, I'm ~Brittany~, you can call me Britt if you want though.  But in this rp my character's name will be Cheza.  Below are some simple rules to abide by and this rp will be really fun.

~Rules~1. Anyone can join, but please, no special powers.  Examples: fire breathing, magical healing, flying, wings, etc.  However, you can have unrealistic colors and markings.
2. Please, no wolf hybrids.  This is a wolf rp.
3. No descriptive mating.  This does not mean you cannot mate.
4. No fighting in OCC.  If a fight starts, you will be warned.  If the problem continues, you will be asked to leave the rp.  Drama is encouraged, but only in the rp.  It makes the rp even more fun.
5. If a character in the rp doesn't like your character, don't take it personally.  Remember, it's just rp.
6. And please, no mates with yourself.  You can have up to 3 characters.

7. Have fun and try to be realistic.  Again, you can have unrealistic colored wolves.
8.  Please be literate rper.  Please no -I pin my ears back and look around.-  The following will be accepted, but is as low as a rper that's allowed in the rp.>  -The wolf pinned her ears to her head and looked around.-

Form:
Picture or Description: ((Picture if you can please.))
Name:
Nickname(s):
Mate:
Pups:
Personality:
History:
Skills best at:
Rp sample:

My Characters:
Picture:
Name: Cheza
Nickname(s): Chez, Che Che (pronounced Chee Chee)
Mate: None
Pups: None
Personality:  Cheza can be a sweet, caring wolf, but if she gets ticked, i suggest you leave.  She helps others but has been known to explode if she is being growled at or threatened.
History:  Cheza was born a loner, and has never been in a pack.  She improves her hunting skills every day.  She is also a very good healer.
Skills best at:  Hunting and healing

Name: Drake
Nickname(s): D
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Personality: Drake is a very handsome wolf.  Even for his age, he acts like he is a teen.  He is very muscular and loves a good fight, but he has a sweet side.  He can be your best friend or your worst nightmare and he doesn't let anyone or anything get in his way.
History: Drake was strong when he was born.  He lived with his parents through the harsh conditions of winter and straight on into spring.  One day, during a starvation period, Drake's siblings died and when his father went out to hunt, he got in a fight with a lynx.  His father didn't make it, but his mother did.  Drake grew to be an even stronger young male who took care of his mother.  When he turned 2, he left after a couple of days of not seeing his mother and it has been a year since then. The rest will be in rp.
Skills best at: Hunting, fighting

Nose Touches
Nose to nose- I love you/you are my mate.
Nose to cheek- I like you.
Nose to forehead- I respect you.
Nose to neck- I love you.

Wolf Stances/Postures
Dominance- The higher ranking wolf, or more dominant wolf, stands tall and stiff-legged, ears are raised and forward, and the hackles are raised.  The dominant wolf may stare at the challenger, pin it to the ground, "ride up" on it's shoulders, or even stand on its hinds.

Submission (active)-  The submitting wolf lowers its entire body to the ground and draws back there lips and ears.  The tail is either halfway or fully between there legs.  The back arches and the muzzle points up to the more dominant animal.  ((The more the back is arched and the tail is tucked, the greater level of submission is shown.))

Submission (passive)- The submitting wolf actually rolls over on its back, exposing its throat and underside.  Its paws are pulled into its body, and whimpering often occurs.

Anger/Aggression- The wolf's ears are raised and the fur bristles.  The lips curl back, displaying the incisors.  Snarling and growling are often heard.

Fear- The wolf makes itself look as small as possible and acts much like a submitting wolf.  Ears are flat against their head and the tail may be tucked between their legs.

Hunting-  A hunting wolf is tensed, ready to strike at anything near.  The tail is usually parallel to the ground and straight.  The ears are moving around, trying to pick up any sound.  The eyes are scanning the terrain, picking up any sight of movement.

Relaxed- The tail points straight down, the more the tail is drooped, the more relaxed the wolf.  It's tail may wag.

Happiness- A happy wolf with wag its tail, much like the domestic dog.  The tongue will loll out of its mouth.

Playfulness- The wolf will hold its tail high and wag it.  It will prance around and bow, shaking its behind in the air.  This is also much like the behavior of the domestic dog.

Land

You will begin your journey in Woodland Trails.  The Woodland Trails are good cover if you want to go hunting. You will find rabbit, deer, and squirrels.  You can hunt here or you can head on down the trails to the Grassy Plains.

The Grassy Plains is a good place for finding rodents, rabbits, bison, and if they are crossing the plains, deer.  There's not much cover, so it takes a skillful hunter to figure out how to catch prey.
To the south of the Grassy Plains, there's the Waterfall River, a great place to cool off in those hot summer days.

Waterfall River is a great place to find fish of all kinds, bass, bream, channel catfish, trout, salmon, and even crawfish. There are freshwater otters here, but good luck catching one, they are very fast. Also, beware of where you step, the rocks are very slippery.  It is said that if you venture down deeper into the water, you'll find the underground tunnels leading you on a journey to find a way out.

You enter Broadhead Woods and look around at its beauty. You will find plenty of food here, from berries to elk, and there is a little stream in the forest. You might want to stop there for a drink or just to cool off before you head back to the den or moving on to The Frost Mountains. Be careful, for there are hunters all around, ready to puncture your heart with an arrow.

As you step out of the Broadhead Woods, you come into Paradise Valley. In the middle of the valley, you see an overhang. You see in the distance The Frost Mountains. Paradise Valley hardly has any cover, except for the shrub and over hang, but it is abundant with small rodents. Every now and then you will see elk and deer herds moving along through the valley. After you've spent enough time in Paradise Valley, you move on to The Frost Mountains.

As you make your way up the mountain, you see rams, mountain goats, moose, white-tailed deer, mule deer, and rabbits and rodents. You look to the right and see an eagle nest. You look up and see two eagles about to land. You move on up the mountain. When you reach the top, you look out over the land and see the beautiful Frost Mountain Lake and the pretty green foliage. This is a great place to hunt, but be aware of the steep drop-off.

Current Season:
[] Spring
[X] Summer (late summer)
[] Autumn
[] Winter

Updates to this post may vary from time to time.
You may start posting now.(:

Wolf Stances/Postures (c) wolfcountry.net
Land (c) frostmountainpack.wetpaint.com (My wolf pack rp site)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 01:31:33 am by ~Brittany~ »

Offline xXEmoXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Have fun c:
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf RP!!!(:
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 08:06:31 pm »
Picture or Description: Black pelt. Red undercoat. Scars on face body and tail are aqua. Red eyes.
Name: Death
User: xXEmoXx
Mate:Lay {User: RANMA}
Pups:Katie, and Cassie
Personality: Protective, sly, nice to people I care about.
History:Father was alpha male. Mother died protecting me when I was 4 days old. Been a loner ever since... Or at least till I met Lay. She was the love of my life. You see I imprinted on her. And now, here I am. There you are all caught up now. ^_^
Skills best at: Defending Pack or things I care about from enemies
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 10:36:53 pm by Fang »

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 10:33:35 pm »
((Accepted.  And that's ok, just edit your post and let me no when you did.  And is Lay going to make an appi?))

((Edit:  Still accepted.  Lol.  We will rp when one more person applies.))
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 11:48:39 pm by ~Brittany~ »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 01:24:57 am »

Picture or Description: ((Picture if you can please.))above:)
Name:Emily
Mate:non
Pups:non
Personality:She is sweet caring and loves to make friends but she has never lost a fight and has a short temper. She never starts fights and wishes to avoid them But she isn't afraid to jump in.
History:She was born into a pack but left it at the age of 1 she has never seen a pack since.
Skills best at:Hunting,Fighting
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 01:27:55 am »
((Accepted.  Also, I updated the front page.  Wolf Stances/Postures, the season, and rule #7 added.  We may start the rp.))

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 01:35:42 am »
(nice stances:D i shall use some!)

Emily walks through the forest she had just entered as she walked away from her old territory. Her brown fur sparkled in the sun as she made her way around logs and bushes. Her tail was hanging low and she felt relaxed not smelling any threats around.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 01:41:13 am »
-Cheza jerked her head up.  She smelled someone.  Cheza scanned the area for any signs of movement.  She walked into the sunlight, her blue and black fur glittering brightly.-  "Who's there?"  -She asked in a cautious tone.-

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 01:52:29 am »
Emily froze swiveling her ears as she listened. Her muscles tensed as she sniffed the air. Her ears shot forward as she pin-pointed the noise. She let out a small bark alerting the other wolf of her presence.

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 01:56:07 am »
-Cheza's ears rotated around.  She peered in the direction of the bark.  She trots forward, spotting a brown fae.-  "Who are you?"  -Cheza asked cautiously.-  

((Update on the front page: Bibliography at bottom and Nicknames added to the form.  Emily, is it ok if I call you Em and Death, you D?  Also, I have to go for awhile, I'm gonna go watch Lizard Lick Towing at my pawpaw's.  I'll be on later.  Bye.))

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 01:59:19 am »
(bye and yeh you can call me that:)*

Emily stood frozen in place her muscles tensed ~I am Emily~ she replied in her soft warm voice ~Who are you?~ she asked