Author Topic: >>> Jolie's Characters  (Read 3581 times)

JolietheKreep

>>> Jolie's Characters
« on: January 29, 2011, 06:04:19 am »
This is pretty much just a WIP biography for my only character right now, and will be updated a LOT in the near future. ^^ No color coding or anything right now. Just bear with me, K? c:

K A L I~My name means "Black" in Swahili.
~I am a cub, but I'm not that young. I'm also an unknown hybrid mix of big cats.
~I'm a girl. Don't get it confused.
 As an infant, I grew up raised by humans. In fact, I am the product of those nasty pink creatures' curiosities. I mean, look at me... I'm a black lion cub with neon markings and a white tail tuft. Anyways, one day they decided I was too rambunctious for them and opted to put me to sleep. But, due to my age-unfitting cunning and wit, I managed to escape (AKA bite the guy's hand until it looked like it was mangled by a bear) and started living a free life on my own in the wild. I still live alone today, feeding off of the smallest morsels of food I can manage to scavange or even capture myself.

I find it very hard to trust others because of my young life with humans. I'm not a bad person, at least I don't think, and I don't think that everyone else is, either. It's just uncomfortable for me to talk to a total stranger, especially if they're older than me, which most are. Also, I can be very sarcastic and may strike you as rude if I have just met you.

Pic~

-finish later
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 11:21:29 pm by Jolie »

Scylla

Re: >>> Jolie's Characters
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 07:53:42 am »
Your character sounds interesting. Can't wait to get into a well detailed role-play with her. =]

JolietheKreep

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 11:21:12 pm »
Thanks :) I put up a pic of her now. Kinda cruddy, but it works until I can draw a better one XD

WolfMoonWings

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 01:39:29 am »
Did you know Kali is also the Hindu godess of time and death?

JolietheKreep

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 01:46:03 am »
:O I didn't know that. That's cool though, it kinda suits her personality:)

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 01:52:28 pm »
Nice bio! ;3

Cute char! :D