Author Topic: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?  (Read 42832 times)

Offline DesertofDeath

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 05:46:50 am »
Uncreative unrealistic wolves bother me and they're allowed. If it bothers you ignore it or block them. Fake animals humping with no sexual parts isn't that inappropriate for kids, if you don't talk graphically in public (some kids have seen much more graphic mating in real life, animated animals bouncing their butts over each other is nothing)

CloudFish

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 06:53:59 am »
It is the ideal of a controlled game environment that is what the staff is aiming for. One that is appropriate for younger ages as well. Therefore, it /is/ inappropriate. No argument about it. 

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2012, 12:00:22 pm »
This is a very common problem in FeralHeart. But all you need to do is block them. That is all. No matter how many times we warn them or ban them, people will still do sexual stuff. =3 My best bet is to block them.

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 12:34:01 am »
If there are users who are younger than 13 or 18 years, then shouldn't the dirty people have a permanant ban? This will make FH safer for both kids, teens, and adults as well.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 12:40:45 am »
From le game rules

Users are also expected to keep any actions representing any sexual behavior such as mating/raping(Buttswinging over another character) AWAY from public maps, ignoring this rule can result in a permanent ban.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline VexedCourage

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 05:16:14 am »
The action isn't dirty unless you make it out to me. If a young child saw it, they think the lion is just dancing. To prove my point (more or so to myself), I got on game and did a bit of this myself and asked my young sibling what they thought was going on. In their owns words: "Funny colorful lions dancing." And nothing more.

Feral Heart has proven to me, so far, to be what you make of it. Even if the user is in all caps yelling obscenities, claiming to be 'getting it on' with the other lion or wolf, you could still see it as something innocent. Or better yet, block/ignore the user.

Offline Simira

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012, 09:50:42 pm »
'Tis true, it only stored up data over a long period of time a believe, good thing its gone now.

Well, a lot of things have been going on in Ascension island, but thankfully not a lot in Bonfire, you still see these people on their backs, its just terrible, I normally give them a stern warning about getting in trouble for raping, then they get up.

It's not the laying on your back that's bad. Infact, That's what the "Roll Over" option was for. It's basically the people who are buttswinging's fault. I usually lay on my back, And when I go AFK, Somebody hops on me and starts buttswinging, Then I get screenshots and complaints coming at ME.

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 01:12:17 am »
Guys, we're dealing with 11-20 year olds. It's gonna happen; Teenage angst and the thought that they are being badasses online is always gonna be a draw.

CloudFish

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 12:54:12 pm »
And those 11-20 year olds will have to follow rules to continue playing, if users are intent on proving their wrong doing, screenshots taken will save problem.

Offline WildHound

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2012, 05:09:51 pm »
In my opinion, even though we are given the opportunity to block it usually doesn't help me. I have a lot of people on my block list, and i tend to confuse the rapists with the annoying people.  :-\
That's over, what, 1/6 almost of the community i have blocked, and another 1/6 on my friends list. That's a lot of people i have to keep in mind.
Personally, i think either the buttswing action should just be thrown in the trash or changed so that they're just shaking their butt and not moving it up or down.
That "up and down" motion of the buttswing action is most likely a trigger of this. But there's still other ways they can do sexual actions.
I usually don't have the time to report as my time is spread thin amongst Howrse, DeviantART, PolarRise and FeralHeart.
Too bad we never had a report button that actually worked.  :P
Last time i checked a lot of the FH members are younger than 13; which also causes another problem. I still find them daily and often a few of those are doing sexual actions (Chances are they don't even know what they're doing).
Overall, wherever you go and whatever you do they're still going to be doing this.
And before you call me new, i've been here for over a year. Just never got the time to post.