Poll

Brown or custom colour paw pads?

Normal brown for all
Custom colour
Darker shade than the pelt

Author Topic: Paw pads  (Read 160971 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Paw pads
« Reply #290 on: August 17, 2011, 09:23:15 pm »
XD we need new head markings, if only i could get certain ones i could complete this character of mine. *clicks on the FH icon and clicks play on my raven character* XD if only i could get that dang head marking, and a marking that looks like she has a cloak o.e
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Blaze

« Reply #291 on: August 21, 2011, 04:55:45 am »
I definitely think that custom paw pads will be added, everything else is customizable (apart from mouths) so why shouldn't the paw pads be?

This gave me an idea.
We should be able to customize the tongue color too. 8D

BLUEEEE TONGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES 8D

Anywho, I like dis c: I have a character named Toxic, and I would like to put in green paw pads for her.

-Angel-

« Reply #292 on: August 22, 2011, 06:54:49 am »
i think it doesnt really matter. think about it. in the time of an hour of playing fh, exactly how many people comment on how the brown paws dont go with the blue fur? and for that matter, how much time is there where the paw pads are actually visible?

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 22, 2011, 12:33:53 pm »
Now that staff have mentioned it, Escape, people are speaking their opinions. ;)
But anyway -- darker than th pelt color if custom can't or won't be done. :P

Offline BellaWolf789

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 23, 2011, 09:35:12 pm »
Custom color would be nice. :D

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #295 on: August 26, 2011, 12:37:24 pm »
I've kind of given up hope that this will ever be noticed.
because if you see my point, things have been added like roars and howls and stuff like that, but the two things that seem to be in peoples mind the most are the paw-pads and the group glitch. So I think this has all been ignored. There mist have been quite alot of coding to go into the new emoticons, such as the stretch and the roar etc, so why is nothing happening about this? Has anyone even TOLD/ASKED Kovu about this being a possibility?
Cause it's all well and good everyone sitting round saying "ooh yesums, this would be nice..." if no-one's actually got up and tried to make this a reality, and yes, I am more than willing to ask Kovu about this =3

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
« Reply #296 on: August 27, 2011, 04:57:11 pm »
custom colours never did anyone any harm apart from having to think

Opaldragon

« Reply #297 on: August 27, 2011, 10:38:27 pm »
I vote custom :D

Okami6

« Reply #298 on: August 28, 2011, 12:36:09 pm »
I would like the them to be a Darker Shade then the pelt, that would be nice.

shzgdfg

« Reply #299 on: August 28, 2011, 06:27:21 pm »
I've kind of given up hope that this will ever be noticed.
because if you see my point, things have been added like roars and howls and stuff like that, but the two things that seem to be in peoples mind the most are the paw-pads and the group glitch. So I think this has all been ignored. There mist have been quite alot of coding to go into the new emoticons, such as the stretch and the roar etc, so why is nothing happening about this? Has anyone even TOLD/ASKED Kovu about this being a possibility?
Cause it's all well and good everyone sitting round saying "ooh yesums, this would be nice..." if no-one's actually got up and tried to make this a reality, and yes, I am more than willing to ask Kovu about this =3
EXACTLY!Rather than saying yes that would be nice and stuff,SAND UP AND BE HEARD!i made my point.