Poll

Brown or custom colour paw pads?

Normal brown for all
Custom colour
Darker shade than the pelt

Author Topic: Paw pads  (Read 161520 times)

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Paw pads
« Reply #240 on: June 11, 2011, 09:50:21 pm »
Hmmm, I might have many different view on this.

1. Darker than the pelt
Yes, this is a good idea and works very well, but sometimes it would look off, say, if you have a strange looking character, and the paws don't look right with it, it distracts you.

2. Fully custom
This is also a nice idea, too. It'll work with your characters and yes, make them more your own, but it will also feed the people who make those bright sparkle dogs(guilty xD). Also, I get distracted easily, and seeing everyone running around with rainbow pawpads would freak me out xD

3. Brown, Pink, or black
I agree with this, since yes, it's natural colors and they're very nice choices for natural looking characters. But, say, you have a colored character that doesn't seem to fit with any of these, it can sm to look very weird and sometimes get distracting.

4. Stay how it is - One color.
Well
I would say no, well, mainly because brown isn't a very good color and it goes with very few colors, and looks strange on many characters. And, well, it looks like they stepped in.... Something else. xD

FenrisoftheDyre

« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2011, 11:40:04 pm »
I'd certainly like black paw pads...

RwarXD

« Reply #242 on: June 14, 2011, 06:28:28 pm »
I agree we should have custom colors, it would be nice for the player's paw pads to not just be plain brown.

_silver_

« Reply #243 on: June 14, 2011, 07:52:10 pm »
brown pads, brown pads... brown pads have all the animals in the world,the game is unrealistic, when the paw pads would be customizable, the game will be completely unrealistic

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 16, 2011, 05:53:56 pm »
Custom. BUT. With marking ability, please? ^^?? That way if our characters have speckles, stripes, or splatters on their paws, we can do it. : P

Rukata

« Reply #245 on: June 17, 2011, 01:46:59 pm »
I say you add Custom colored pads. It works for everyone, no matter who they are.
But really, think about it: in order to color the paw pads in game, Kov would have to add something so you could see the color they are, most likely (since currently when you create-a-felnine you know.. the feet are on the ground.)
Also, this will further the evil invasion of Sparkle CatDogs. The horror! The paws will be bright yellow! -heart attack-

But really, I'd honestly be fine with brown/black normal pads as well. I mean, I dunno about you guys, but I almost never pay attention to the pads on my characters feet, even when jumping or lying on my back or whatever - it's just a paw pad, so really.. it's not that important. Adding paw markings feels kind of like overkill, but then again, animals in real life do have multi-colored paw pads on occasion, I suppose. My dog has pink and grey cow-spotted paws. :P
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 01:49:13 pm by Rukata »

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 18, 2011, 02:44:54 pm »
I say you add Custom colored pads. It works for everyone, no matter who they are.
But really, think about it: in order to color the paw pads in game, Kov would have to add something so you could see the color they are, most likely (since currently when you create-a-felnine you know.. the feet are on the ground.)
Also, this will further the evil invasion of Sparkle CatDogs. The horror! The paws will be bright yellow! -heart attack-

But really, I'd honestly be fine with brown/black normal pads as well. I mean, I dunno about you guys, but I almost never pay attention to the pads on my characters feet, even when jumping or lying on my back or whatever - it's just a paw pad, so really.. it's not that important. Adding paw markings feels kind of like overkill, but then again, animals in real life do have multi-colored paw pads on occasion, I suppose. My dog has pink and grey cow-spotted paws. :P
<3 This.

Offline [~*_*~]

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Peekaboo.
    • View Profile
    • Leo's Pride -Underconstruction
« Reply #247 on: June 18, 2011, 03:30:12 pm »
The Custom Colour would be the best idea, being that you can pick which colour is best for your character and that Maybe the normal Light/normal brown colour doesnt Look good with their character, ect..

XxTeddyCorexX

« Reply #248 on: June 18, 2011, 03:42:16 pm »
Custom All Teh Wayz!!~ ;D

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 18, 2011, 04:28:58 pm »
Not all pawpads are brown. My cat's pawpads are a cute pink color. So it's a yes for customization from me- Boosts originality for some characters, too. c; And I'm really not bothered about sparkle dogs. They stand out from the crowd, which is fine by me so long as I don't see them butting into any realistic roleplays.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 04:31:16 pm by EvilSock »