Poll

Brown or custom colour paw pads?

Normal brown for all
Custom colour
Darker shade than the pelt

Author Topic: Paw pads  (Read 161451 times)

FoxfangPitbull

Re: Paw pads
« Reply #210 on: April 22, 2011, 12:59:28 pm »
I think if not custom color, just make it black, like the natural color of pawpads 8U
But I still say custom~

The "natural" colour of the pawpad depends on the pigimintation percentage within the skin ^^

Bango

« Reply #211 on: April 24, 2011, 09:41:55 pm »
Custom colour would be awesome as some peoples chars have weird coloured paw pads, the more individual the better!! :D

Offline DemonicTreachery

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Love's strength standeth in love's sacrifice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 25, 2011, 02:58:43 am »
Custom; Gotta love having maximum customization, even if it results in more sparkling.
W.W.S.D.?

Hiccupby

« Reply #213 on: April 25, 2011, 04:31:25 am »
haha wow this thread just keeps goin' XD

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #214 on: April 25, 2011, 03:57:16 pm »
haha wow this thread just keeps goin' XD

x3

Adding onto Fox, my dogs have black, since they're boarder Collies and others have different colours depending on the pigment yush. ^^ So it would be great if Custom was avalible!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

VineStar12

« Reply #215 on: April 30, 2011, 03:54:49 pm »
I would prefer custom coulours because I'm planning on making a Rainbow Fox (if its a real species PM with link, if not then i wanna make it!) and i think pink paw pads would go good with what im planning on her to look like. :)

thechocolatebunny

« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2011, 11:48:30 pm »
Hmm - well I don't see a big issue with this. O:

Brown or custom, will it honestly matter? How often will one see the actual paw pads of their character? ^^;

I suppose for creativity's sake, why not then? Surely it can not take up too much time to implement this sort of additional feature into the games settings for one who has already done so much for this community, no?

Perhaps have the paw pads brown my default, that way if people don't want to change it they can keep the default brown. =3

Offline xSalox

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 08, 2011, 12:27:37 am »
Custom would be nice because, like me my character's black and brownd pads don't really fit.

kitty-kat

« Reply #218 on: May 18, 2011, 07:57:15 pm »
....Being able to color your own pads are cool and all but what about the inside of the ears? that gets anoying to me that the inside ears are teh same as the under pelt...

kitty-kat

« Reply #219 on: May 18, 2011, 09:32:16 pm »
....i think the paws should be allowed to customize but like...the markings on the head,tail and body....they should be able to customize as well...