Author Topic: Dogs of Japan~ A Dog RP Awesome Map Done!{Accepting!!}  (Read 78512 times)

Offline SilverAnimal

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Dogs of Japan~ A Dog RP Map in Progress {Accepting!!}
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 12:17:33 am »
For loner:
Name:simariko
Breed:Grey Wolf
Time:mountian time
Personality: cold to some, kind to those who have his trust, tough, Honorable
History: Simariko was a wolf in the wild, a fierce warrior, his strongest moral was honor. He would do nothing that would dishonor him. Those he liked and trusted would find loyalty, others would find hate and coldness. Eventually he was capture by the park service and transfered to a zoo. Within a day he escaped his cage and was on the streets.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2012, 12:21:12 am »
Accept Helen and Kevlin!

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Night-star

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 12:50:53 am »
For pack dog:
Name: Sora (Name as sky in japanese)
Breed:black lab
Pack Wanted:Tsuyoi Pack
Desired Rank:Hunter
Time:East end
Personality:Shy, loveing,careing,kindness,and only ferce if she wants to be.
History: Sora is a loveing and happy she-dog. She lived in a cottage far North. Sora has been abused biten at and more. She became un happy, her human put a spiked collor on her. One evening I had my chance i ran away. I tried takeing off my spiked collor but it woulden't buge..as i yelp each time i try to take the collor off, the spikes are diggeing in my skin. I do know after time..the collor will worn out, and it will come off..hopefully..She has lots of Training as a hunter, because her human used her as a hunting dog.Due to her kindness dont underestimate her she can be a little ferce. If You get on her bad side.
RP sample: Sora started to run feeling her paw pads starting to sting. But she didnt stop running, her spiked collor diggning into her as she ran into the woods. Once she was sure enoff it was safe. I tried to scrach my collor to take it off. But i yelped as the pain went withen me still gasping for breath.
----------------------------------
Hope You like cya later.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 01:09:08 am »
@Kiba- Accepted!

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2012, 11:07:52 pm »
@Crystal- How is the map going? please post on this form cause i cant get PM's
@Everyone- Does anyone have any ideas on haw to get more people?

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 05:00:36 pm »
I could sort of help you get more members.Do you want me to advertise this on the advertising board?*Sorry,random person butting in X3*

Dooooooooood.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2012, 10:17:52 pm »
@ Victoria- Wait there's an advertising board? man i ve been here a while and had no idea that it even existied! But it would be very helpful and i dont mind a random person ^~^

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2012, 12:01:30 am »
Name: Opal
Breed: Mutt--Husky, Irish Wolfhound
Time: U.S. EST time zone
Personality: Opal is a strong hearted bold dog who is not afraid to say what she thinks. She is mean and agressive to anyone she meets and takes strong pride in her work. She never gives in and fights to the death when needed.
History: Opal was born in a human house, her father was a huge fight dog legend. He had to be put down before the pups were born because of dominance and agressivness. She lived and trained as a fight dog, but she was too agressive like her father. She was transported to the city in Japan to be a hunter dog; a dog who hunts down strays and drags them to their owners. Her mind is permanantly trapped in a cage because of agressivness, and she ignores the little voice in her head that says "You can do better...Forget the evilness..." Perhaps someone...Someone who really touched her...Someone can open her heart..
RP Sample: Opal lightly pressed her nose to the opal(Its a stone/crystal) on her neckalace. She licked her wet nose, darting to the water bowl and taking a few laps. She swiped her tounge over her jaws after she drank all the water and looked disgustedly at the wet kibble. She leaped onto the smooth counter, slipping because of how hard it was to get a grip on the granite. She clambered over to the fridge, clawing at the edge of the countertop and gripping the fridge with her jaws. She twisted her head, ripping it open and hanging from it. The door could not hold her weight so she let go quickly. She dropped to her paws with a light pant, grabbing the package of raw steak. She licked her tired paw an clawed the package, opening it up and eating the meat out of it, some of the blood staining her muzzle. She licked it off and stretched, grabbing the doorknob and also twisting her head to get it open. She slipped out, looking for strays to hunt.

Mind if I have a preset?

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2012, 10:25:53 pm »
@Bird~ - Accepted!you have been the 1st Hunter Dog  but i cant get a hold of the map maker.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2012, 07:32:03 pm »
Is it me or is this RP kinda dead? *sigh*

"I Believe I can Fly!"