Author Topic: Dogs of Japan~ A Dog RP Awesome Map Done!{Accepting!!}  (Read 78523 times)

Offline Afterparty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • moved to hellbent
    • View Profile
Re: Dogs of Japan~ A Dog RP Awesome Map Done!{Accepting!!}
« Reply #400 on: November 20, 2012, 01:57:47 am »
Hey, Wolfy. It's Aisha, one of the members from a few pages ago. I've been inactive, and its because I completely forgot I joined this RP, and because I deleted Aisha. Pfft. I fail so bad. Plus, my birthday had barely passed a few days ago, so we were busy cleaning up my house from all the The Walking Dead decorations we had somewhat made/somewhat bought. Just wanted to let you know. And by the way, if this RP opens again, i'd like to join as some other character, this time just as a Tahltan Bear Dog. I'll re-make an application.
moved to hellbent

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 20, 2012, 03:43:21 am »
uh ok well the old characters would be old or dead so ok.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Redwood19ny

« Reply #402 on: March 15, 2017, 01:47:33 am »
Name: Dekin
Breed: Kai Ken
Pack Wanted: Tsuyoi Pack
Time: EST U.S.
Personality: Dekin is a strong-willed and tough dog. But he does have a tendency to want to fight strong opponents. It takes a while to earn his trust, since he was abandoned as a pup and had to survive on his own, betrayals, and a loss. His gentle side is rarely seen, but once it is, it is hard to see him as the firm and fearless warrior he appears to be. He loves to hunt and fight, especially when hes mad, and when he gets mad and is in a fight he doesn't let anything slow him down especially pain.
History: After he was born he was abandoned in the forest with his brother Dukin, who was more friendly than Dekin. They were inseperateable, they protected each other and survived together. One day they decided to join a pack of dogs, which was when everything changed. They were ordered to steal chickens from humans, and never got a chance to eat anything but scraps and bones. One night they planned to leave the pack, but before they could they were jumped by the pack they were going to leave. The pack's leader, Recon, ordered the pack to kill Dekin and Dukin, but the two brothers fought back. Dukin sacrificed himself so dekin could escape, And by doing so Dukin was killed, since then Dekin never trusted a pack again and he survived in the forest he and his brother lived. One day he heard from a dog that came to the forest that there was a large dog pack looking for warriors, and he decided to join the pack hoping to one day find Recon and avenge his brother.
Roleplay Sample: "I am a Kai Ken, we wouldn't hesitate during a fight. When we fight, we fight till we die or we've won." Dekin said as he glares at his opponent. His eyes glowed with a firey passion, and his fighting spirit burns with a fury. "Do you see what I am saying?..." He said to his enemy and his fighting spirit blazes even more.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 01:49:46 am by Redwood19ny »

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 15, 2017, 02:46:00 am »
Please do not try and necro old threads, as the last post was in 2012.
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 15, 2017, 03:01:28 am »
Locking this up to prevent further bumps ^^

As Wintersong pointed out, the latest post was in 2012
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.