Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Accepting! ~ June 1st Summary Up!]  (Read 95338 times)

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [V2! ~ Open]
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 11:35:53 pm »
Crystal ~ If you do, that'd be awesome, and we'll gladly welcome you back. <3 And yes, Kerri has mentioned that she'll still be active.

Eaglify ~ Hey there! Hope you had fun during your trip. c:

Jessie Dagger ~ If you want to make a preset for your character, that's fine. ^^
Yes, the character limit is currently three.

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 11:39:56 pm »
@FrostWynd - Ah okay thanks, and I am currently stumped on weither to make a preset or to just use the markings, I always get hung up on this, but I think I will make a preset... But eh... I may not, it is to early to tell e.e

wolfgirl56

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 10:42:44 pm »

Name: Kaya
Parents: Kumar (father) X Azalea (mother)
Mate: None yet.
Offspring: None yet.
Personality: Kaya is a bright, cheerful cheetah. She always wants to brighten up a cheetah's day, and she can rarely be seen with a frown on her face. Kaya is actually a long-lost cousin of Aliyah (a medic I used to play as), though she never knew. However, there are times when Kaya can be bossy, rude, and sometimes aggressive, though she tries to hide it sometimes. Kaya sometimes needs a friend every now and then to support her or to comfort her, since she sometimes appears to be lonely when she sits alone or doesn't talk for awhile. The reason why she will sometimes spend her time alone is because of her past.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: wolfgirl56/~*Crystal~*
Desired Rank: Medic
RP Sample: Kaya was sitting in a corner of the medic's den, thinking about her mother's untimely death when she lived in another cheetah tribe. When Azalea had died, Kumar had to take care of her. Kaya wished she could sleep next to her mother's fur like she did when she was a cub. She then walked out of the den and looked up at the sky, the sun bright in the sky. She smiled and forgot about her mother for an instant and then decided to walk around the Tribe's territory.

I'll have to go now, since I have to do homework.

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2012, 10:59:54 pm »
Salami, sorry about that e.e"

Name: Naomi (Origins: Hebrew; Meaning: Beautiful, pleasant, delightful)

Parents:  Balin (Father; dead) X Sapphire (Mother; dead)

Mate: None yet

Offspring: None yet

Personality: Kind, loyal, friendly, Fierce (when angry), calm, motherly, caring and smart.

Ingame Username / Forum Username: Jessie Dagger (Both)

Desired Rank: Lead warrior or Warrior, Because I think that's how it goes

RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): Naomi looked around the land before her, she trotted along slowly and then stopped. She stiffened at a new scent, one that was unfamiliar to her, she growled and followed the new scent quietly as she could. She heard a voice and then ducked behind a bush. She looked around it and then saw a hyena, talking to itself. She glared at it and then she jumped from behind the bush, running at top speed, which took the hyena by surprise and she rammed into it's side. Unfortunately she toppled over with the hyena, it growled it's menacing growl, and she stood backing up, it charged and she darted out of the way. Jumping on top of the hyena's back as it was still turned the other way. She bit it's exposed upper neck, it shook violently and Naomi almost lost her balance on it's back, then it rammed her into a nearby rock, she was dazed shortly, but when she could see clearly, she saw the hyena running away, it's neck bleeding she smiled. But the hit knocked her out shortly after she regained vision, then the world around her went black.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 07:53:38 pm by Jessie Dagger »

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2012, 04:41:49 am »
Since this topic is still new, and doesn't have a large mixture of apps/chat yet, I won't be quoting the apps quite yet with my replies.

@ Crystal ~
Looks great!
And as an old CM member, you don't require the Salami, Accepted! Welcome back Crystal! <3

@ Jessie Dagger ~
The more I look at her picture, the more she looks like as if she could be related to Kai/Kat somehow. *flails* <3 Don't mind my randomness, Naomi's appearance just reminds me of Kai, which made me squeal. x3
B-But... I dun see any Salami... ;w;
Once you fix that, she can be a Warrior. ^^ As Master Warrior and all the other high ranks have to be earned.

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 04:50:28 am »
I'm glad we're starting to get some applications. ^^ Only two so far, but all the same.

This may seem like a random question, but is anyone else having trouble logging into the game? My loading screen has been freezing. :/

EDIT; Ah, nevermind. It's working for me now.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 07:13:27 pm by CadyD16 »

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 06:47:28 pm »
@FrostWynd - I am sorry but may you tell me what 'Salami' is, if I am supposed to know, don't eat me because I don't know it, I just have never heard of it, it's probably something that is very simple and I am supposed to know it by now e.e'

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 07:21:55 pm »
@ Jessie Dagger - Salami is something you only would've been able to see if you read the little message above the member application template. And not to be rude; Really, it's the only way you could've seen it. XD If you go back and read that, I promise that 'salami' will become clear to you.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 07:45:56 pm »
@FrostWynd: Thank you for accepting me in! I wanted to put Aliyah back in here, but I got the idea of putting someone else from her family into the roleplay :3

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 07:51:50 pm »
@CadyD16 - Ah thank you, I understand now, sorry I miss things like that, the weird part is, I remember reading the sentence above the application code, maybe my eyes are off e.e"