Author Topic: }.{ Frozen Shadows Syndicate }.{ --Snow Leopard Tribe-- (Open!)  (Read 13766 times)

wolfgirl56

I'll try and see if I can get a picture of Koe today, that is, if the maps cooperate with me. Accidently put him in a laggy place.

Offline Stormfrontier

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Geronimo!
    • View Profile
Thank you!

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Bump~
You're welcome. We'll start once we get two more members. :3 If it takes longer than expected on that, that is, we can start.

Edit;;

I've added a banner to the Banners & Fanart section. c: Feel free to use it in your signatures, but I'm not forcing you to.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 01:06:29 am by ~.Christina.~ »

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Bumpiteh bummmmp

I guess we can start soon, or now, if you two want. It's been nearly a week since anyone applied. ;_;
Also, I'll add another one of my charries to the member count soon. *Clearly doesn't want this to die xD* Oh, and I've added OOC-to-IC rules in. I cannot believe I forgot them in the first place... xAx

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Stormfrontier

• Geronimo!
    • View Profile

Name: Cruenta
Personality: As her name suggests (Latin for 'Bloody') Cruenta is a murderous cougar, ready to kill without thinking. Despite this, she shows immense kindness to young animals, cougar or not. She doesn't mind fighting one of her own kind. Often when hunting, Cruenta will kill her prey/victim slowly, often talking to it gently, as if soothing a cub to sleep.
Description: Sand-coloured pelt,  with black-ish flecks on her flanks and cougar face markings. Her eyes are yellow flecked with green, and the underneath is dark brown
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Extra: Nuthing
Forum Username: Stormfrontier
Code:
Code: [Select]
[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/146/7/5/cruenta_screenshot_by_stormfrontier-d5161fq.png[/img]
Name: Cruenta
Personality: As her name suggests (Latin for 'Bloody') Cruenta is a murderous cougar, ready to kill without thinking. Despite this, she shows immense kindness to young animals, cougar or not. She doesn't mind fighting one of her own kind. Often when hunting, Cruenta will kill her prey/victim slowly, often talking to it gently, as if soothing a cub to sleep.
Description: Sand-coloured pelt,  with black-ish flecks on her flanks and cougar face markings. Her eyes are yellow flecked with green, and the underneath is dark brown
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Extra: Nuthing
Forum Username: Stormfrontier

Winter felines

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Accepted. ^^

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Stormfrontier

• Geronimo!
    • View Profile
Thank you! I'm happy to start now ^^

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
You're welcome ^^ We may start once Crystal is ready.

I've added a Tribehead to the Category Six list so Cruenta isn't lonely being the only member~ c:

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Stormfrontier

• Geronimo!
    • View Profile
Okay ^^

X3 Thanks!

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Re: }.{ Frozen Shadows Syndicate }.{ --Snow Leopard Tribe-- (Open!)
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2012, 12:49:04 am »
Update! Further information added to the first post. And another little friendly bump c:

ヌ - ド ル