Author Topic: FeralHeartvs.ImpressiveTitlevs.WolfQuestvs.ImpressiveWorldvs.AeonPhasevs.Arokai  (Read 11683 times)

Offline SonicEmoTeam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Your friendly neighborhood.
    • View Profile
    • Project Spectrum UTK
I think someone needs to start a new MMO, Aro'kai doesn't seem to be going anywhere, Feral-Heart seems to be at a standstill, Impressive-Title and its spinoffs are dominating that community, Aeon Phase isn't being worked on anymore, and WolfQuest.. is just eh.

I would say that the game I got most excited about was Aro'kai, until of course I waited all these years. Feral-Heart was the biggest surprise for me, I loved it upon release.

I don't think it's possible for me to compare these though... unless I discussed how things could be different.

I think we need more options in the animal-mmo community.

Evanescence

I personally played Wolf Quest first and thought it was the BEST THING EVER. Then I learned of Feral Heart, while it was still in the making. I stopped playing WQ as soon as I discovered FH because I knew it had to be better with all the maps and customization and what not. Plus, WQ has gotten very controlling lately, Ive checked it out a while ago and only about 1000 words are available to use. Thats... sad.

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
I Was Hoping Arokai was going to come out DX I would Have been evil >:D

>mfw i see internet arguments

PolarisStar

Sorry, I was little when I posted that. Let me make this clear, please FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING I LISTED THERE. WolfQuest lacks freedom in all ways, Arokai probably won't come out, I'm 99% sure Aeon Phase won't come out, Impressive Title and Impressive World all were made by the same creator of Feral Heart, so they have some similarities. I was and still am a stupid noob, so please forgive me if I'm trying to make all the games fight each other. This thread is now of no use. In my opinion, Feral Heart wins! :D

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Honestly, it depends on what you're trying to compare in these games. Are you comparing which ones can do more? Which has better graphics? It could be anything. Just to think of it, neither of them are better or worse. Think of it, they all have thier pro and cons. Don't ya' agree?

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!