Author Topic: Items in the next patch  (Read 7151 times)

Offline _Ria_

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • :3 Meow!
    • View Profile
Items in the next patch
« on: July 24, 2012, 06:24:59 pm »
I want to start by saying that I really like the idea of items being wearable on FH, but it would be much better if everyone had the same ones.
Let me explain: every FH user now has a lovley Christmas hat, and every FH user can see if you're wearing that hat. But there's also the option of downloading other items, which is cool, but you can see other's right items only if you have the exact same order, which is less cool.
So I was wondering, in the next patch, will Kovu add more items, like the Christmas hat, that everyone can see, or he prefers to keep it like it is now, and we'll have to download items and not be sure of what others wear?

I'm not saying I want every downloaded item to be seen as the same by every FH player, because that looks like being impossible, I'm just asking if we'll have more items like the hat in the future. ( such as helmets, swords, chains, etc. etc.)

I hope I said it right, since I'm not english mother-tongue. ^^;
Sorry for grammar errors, but English is not my first language... :P

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Items in the next patch
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 06:32:54 pm »
We already have lots of items by people, but maybe

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 06:33:02 pm »
There's no say what Kov will put into the /next/ patch, though one would assume more items will be added on later.

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 06:35:08 pm »
Ah ive always thought of this idea, and i absolutely love it, although the only thing wrong with it is, items take alot of work. There are those item packs out there with items.. But due to copyright issues etc, we may not be able to use then without permission. Im sure if we asked the original owners, then maybe yes this would work out. But it still is very hardwork, otherwise i love this idea. (: i hope it goes through someday.^^

~Rawy

Offline _Ria_

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • :3 Meow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 06:39:41 pm »
Thank you for the answers, we'll just have to wait and see if Kovu plans on adding some more items. :)
Sorry for grammar errors, but English is not my first language... :P

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 06:59:05 pm »
We will try to suggest some sort of new items to Kov, but which ones they might be and if they will be added is kinda hard to tell for certain at this moment.

Maybe there will be, but I would stay on the safe side really and not hope for something that might not show, and instead be happily surprised if there would be new items.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 07:11:04 pm »
Generally the coding placement is

FH Items
Delay/Ringo Items
Hammy Items
Tetsu's Items
And any extra items

For now id say just look around for giant packs of items that have coding in order, i made a giant pack full of variety of items and making sure the most common downloaded ones like delay/ringos are listed as first so that more ppl see them rather then random items~ Hopefully something will be added to game either new item wise or a coding placement where it wont matter which order u have them they are all visible but till then least we has items ^^

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 06:27:43 pm »
I'm really glad someone finally brought this topic up :)! Honestly I love the whole idea of items in Feral Heart since it allows people to further personalize their characters but the only put down for me is that we can't always see what someone is wearing since these items are from downloaded item packs made by other people. Not everyone is going to have the same downloads as certain people. It would be better if Kovu/ Feral Heart team makes a good amount of items for the game itself that are open to everyone so that everyone could see what others are wearing but also so we do not have to download so much from outside sources. I am not very comfortable with downloading pattern/item/map packs from other people since you can't always trust the links and this stuff slows down the computer to have so much seperate download packages in the harddrive. I don't know about anyone else but I can feel a bit left out at times when I see alot of those "marshmellow" characters you know those individuals that have custom patterns you can't see so they appear all white with no textures? I just really hope that Feral Heart will continue to add patches with new content for players to use in game and if anything just make an item pack with items commonly wanted by users like:
Horns (different kinds )
Fangs
Claw extensions
Swords
Chains/bondage
Collars
Bone/Leaf/Metal Accersories
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 06:33:50 pm by Fade the Stray »

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 06:47:01 pm »
I'm really glad someone finally brought this topic up :)! Honestly I love the whole idea of items in Feral Heart since it allows people to further personalize their characters but the only put down for me is that we can't always see what someone is wearing since these items are from downloaded item packs made by other people. Not everyone is going to have the same downloads as certain people. It would be better if Kovu/ Feral Heart team makes a good amount of items for the game itself that are open to everyone so that everyone could see what others are wearing but also so we do not have to download so much from outside sources. I am not very comfortable with downloading pattern/item/map packs from other people since you can't always trust the links and this stuff slows down the computer to have so much seperate download packages in the harddrive. I don't know about anyone else but I can feel a bit left out at times when I see alot of those "marshmellow" characters you know those individuals that have custom patterns you can't see so they appear all white with no textures? I just really hope that Feral Heart will continue to add patches with new content for players to use in game and if anything just make an item pack with items commonly wanted by users like:
Horns (different kinds )
Fangs
Claw extensions
Swords
Chains/bondage
Collars
Bone/Leaf/Metal Accersories

I believe I saw a sword Item somewhere

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline firawolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Go ahead risk it all
    • View Profile
    • http://elementsquad.forumotion.com
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 06:54:11 pm »
i think in the next one should have Element tails like fire ice wind earth tails cause a lot of people pretend they have powers including me at times lol ;)