Author Topic: Items in the next patch  (Read 7152 times)

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Items in the next patch
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 06:55:41 pm »
^ Let us hope that is possible. It would help with elemental roleplays.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 09:08:41 pm »
Yes Silver I know about those swords but those are by other people. When I mentioned swords again its for it to be added in the items of the official game of FeralHeart. Not everyone is allowed to download from those seperate publishers yet alone do some people even understand how to download and what folders to set those files into. Its much simpler to add those popular items into the game. :) As for what you mentioned Lilac I agree I think the elemental tails thing would be awesome especially given that the game already has wings in it now and the elemental RPs are so popular... it wouldn't hurt to add a little more imaginative themes into this game.

Offline Voanzone

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~Voan Zone~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 04:47:34 am »
i have played impressive world and it has items in it with is totally cool.      And people loved the christmas hat ,   it would be cool to have  armor or that neat spikey bracelet  and like that  idk  oh and the power stuff also a good idea like fire coming from like idk your paws everytime u walk or snowflakes. :D

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 03:59:06 pm »
Fire around the paws or other elements would be so cool! But I'm sure Kovu will not add it to the game :(... It's a really good idea though maybe we should all create a seperate post about an elemental theme being implemented into the game. Kovu did add wings after alot of people asked for it so you never know if the elemental thing is very popular he might consider it.

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2012, 11:27:27 am »
Ouuu.
o3o Kechrone supports this thread. It would be much more cooler if all of us could see what other people would have on them; e.x swords, flameing paws, necklaces, ties, all that. But then again, doesn't Impressive World have a system similer to that? It's like Feral Heart is turning into Impressive World #2. ouo.

P.S This topic should go into Game Opinions & Ideas. o3o
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:38:17 am by Kechrone »
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

Offline Sophie0291

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2012, 11:58:48 am »
I always thinked about same, also when I tried to download items I went to mediafire but didnt see anything there. Also worried about viruses, my computer already has some.

Offline FlyingWolfXx

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2012, 02:36:36 pm »
I love this idea, since i can't download items that are not on the game so i only have christmas hat -.-  :(

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 10:50:05 pm »
I would love to see different colored collars, harnesses (For all those sled dog characters I see).
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-

mistcat

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2012, 04:42:48 am »
One thing I'd really like is to have horns that everyone can see. Nothing super fancy.

Offline jack-a-yote

• Curious Wanderer
  • My name is Jack/Seth!
    • https://twitter.com/jack_a_yote
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2012, 10:30:30 pm »
agreed today I think Kov Is updateing this!! I am not a former but FH server is going on and of so we will see!!
IGN- jack-a-yote