Poll

Should this RP be made in-game, or kept on the forums?

Make it in-game!
Keep it on the Forums!
Unsure

Author Topic: ♫ Desert Bluebird ♫ [Inactive since 04/03/2013]  (Read 106265 times)

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
♫ Desert Bluebird ♫ [Inactive since 04/03/2013]
« on: August 07, 2012, 07:03:43 pm »

I did not make this picture, and I thank whomever made it!

"Watch as Humanity holds to their last will..."

What is Desert Bluebird?

Desert Bluebird is a very literate, unrealistic, post-apocolyptic human rp. Below are the plot, and several extra things you and your character should know. It's kind of intricate, and I spent a good amount of time planning this, so please follow the Lore and such. I find it irritating when people don't. Anyways, read the following posts, then post your character's forms below, please!

Table of Contents:

Post 1 -- Table of Contents, Plot, and Rules
Post 2 -- Countries, Species, and Religions
Post 3 -- Forms
Post 4 -- News/Extra

The Plot

Desert Bluebird takes place in the ruins of the contenient of Bolganio. This contenient, once a lush, green land, is now a barren, scorched desert. Around a hundred and fifty years previously, the government, in an attempt to preserve resources, offered a shocking solution to the citizens of the world: create a body that would not cause war, hunger, pain, or sadness. People came in swarms to recieve this 'invincible new body', since they believed what made a human was a soul, not a flesh body. However, something went awry with the operation. "The New Humanity", as they are now called, are just metal shells. They are soulless, human hating monsters, hunting down every human they can find, either forcing them to have an operation, or just die. For some reason, they still listen to the government leaders, who, ironically enough, are still human. These Androids, still called the "New Humanity", eventually caused the radiation and pollution of the environment, turning it into the desolate heap of sand dunes it is now.

In this rp, you will take the role of a human, a Ruler, an Android, a Vector, or even a companion animal that holds the fate of humanity in their hands. You must locate the Trans-Dimensional Orbital Interface (or TDOI), which is a government supercomputer capable of rewriting history so that the New Humanity never existed. However, to restore Bolganio to it's former environmental state, you must track down the Desert Bluebird. This Bluebird is a miracle...and a legend. Many are even doubtful of it's existance. It is a divine creature, capable of granting a single wish to it's captor, before jetting off to be hunted down again. It scorns humanity (or what's left of it), and has unearthly speed, and is very clever, making it hard to catch. However, it's said to be able to sense the intentions and hearts of humans, judging them on this.

The Rules

ϡ Literacy: This is going to be a very literate rp, told like a story. I will not accept text speak during rp, and I expect you to spell and use as correct grammar as you can. You must post at least three to four good sentences per post, so no one liners! It's honestly not that hard, but I'll forgive you for writers block if you don't have it 24/7.

ϡ Hate the Character, Not the Rper: If you have a problem with another rper on here, take it out of the thread, please. However, if you want drama in rp, I'm all for it!

ϡ Explicit Actions and Swear Words: Please do not get too detailed in the acts of mutilating someone or loving someone. Honestly...I don't want to see that, and I doubt our other members would either. As for swear words, try to keep them to a minimum, please?

ϡ Activity: I would love for this rp to be very active, but sometimes schedules do not allow that. Try to be on as much as possible, though, please!

ϡ Follow the Lore: Master of the Heavenly Yard, please follow the lore for this rp! We shall not have Americans, anyone saying "Oh my God!", or anyone besides the Vectors of Memory who remember the world when it was green! If you think you'd have a nice plot twist for me, by all means, PM me, and we can discuss it together. Vampires would not exist in this rp, since the traditional ones would burn in an instant, and Twilight vampires are stupid. Werewolves are fine as long as they aren't giant furry dogs, and I allow things such as reincarnation, witches, and stuff like that.

ϡ Do not be a God Modder, Power Player, or just perfect in General: I swear if your character has "flawless", "beautiful", "hot", or any of those words in their description I will beat you with a stick and shun you from the rp tell you to change it. I do not accept these kinds of characters, and they must have an acceptable weakness for every strength.

ϡ Signing up as a God Character or Companion Animal: Companion Animals are small (usually useless) animals that follow a single human around, like a pet. Common ones are things like dogs, snakes, birds, and little rodents. Uncommon ones, usually owned by higher ups like Rulers or Rebellion leaders, are things like small dragons, the occasional jungle cat, and wolves. You cannot 'steal' an exotic companion animal, seeing as they form a bond with a single human. If their human dies, best case scenario is that they die as well. Worst? They wander around in an oblivious, mad, depressed state. You must see if there are any available humans to accompany, as well. As for god characters, they're in the same post as nations,  and are considered the human incarnations of these gods. They don't gain any special powers for now, and are limited to the same powers everyone else has. However, they'll have an affinity with that diety, and a rather...interesting double personality at times.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:37:03 pm by Scallywag »
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile

"As long as we stick together, we can accomplish our goals..."

Species

? Vectors: Vectors are the seven humans capable of connecting to the TDOI*, there are different categories, and are mainly the ones trying to locate the computers. Often looked at with a large amount of respect. The categories are: The Vectors of Hacking (2), capable of hacking into the computer itself. The Vectors of Memory (3), are three humans who have lived an INSANELY long amount of time, and remember what humanity was like while it was in power. The Vector of Protection (1) is capable of creating a small forcefield around the group while they are hacking into it. The Vectors of Connection (2) are two reincarnated souls, much like the Memory Vectors, that remember (somewhere) what humanity was like.

? Fugitive Humans: Good ol' humans. Sometimes they'll have small powers, but not likely. Werewolves, Witches, and the like fall under this category.

? Rulers: They're a lot like Fugitive Humans, only each one of them is in charge of one of the cities taken over by the New Humanity.

? The New Humanity: Known commonly as Androids, these are the poor humans who did the operation, and now have no hearts or souls. They detest humans, and hunt them down as much as possible. Retain their memories from humanity, but have no feelings or emotions. Mostly look like their human forms, but have a stiff, robotic walk, and their eyes are red. Still oddly listen to the Rulers, even though they count as human too. Rare Androids retained their human emotions.

? Companion Animals: Mostly explained in Rules (if you were kind enough to read them!). They're, like I said, animals that follow and obey only one person and one person alone. When that person dies, they usually die too. Common ones are things like dogs, dingoes, hyenas, cats, birds, and rodents. More exotic ones include wolves, dragons, flashier foxes, horses, tigers, lions, and parrots. You cannot buy a companion animal.
[/color]

Religion

Alright, I only did this to make the rp less generic. I do not intend for you to ACTUALLY believe in these dieties in any way. I myself am Christian in faith. If this offends you in any way, I'm deeply sorry, and I did not mean to offend you.

? Master of the Heavenly Yard: A male diety, the Master of the Heavenly Yard is sort of the god of heaven and the sky. He is portrayed as a blonde haired boy with a bronze eagle mask. His animal is the eagle, and he is sometimes portrayed as proud or selfish, but caring at the same time. Patron Diety of Lucifenia, and commonly credited for arts.

? Master of the Court: A female diety, the Master of the Court decides where the souls of the dead go. She is portrayed as a teal haired girl with a silver owl mask. Her animal is the spotted owl, and she is sometimes portrayed as whimsical or childish, but in the end makes a fair decision. Patron Diety of Elphegort, and commonly credited for Mathematics and Logic.

? Master of the Graveyard: A female diety, the Master of the Graveyard guards the Courtroom* inside the garden. She, along with her loyal servants, devour any lost souls (which is how ghosts are created in this world) that can't find their way through the labryinth. She is portrayed as a woman with short red hair, and an iron mask of a jackal. Usually portrayed as cruel or mean, and isn't exactly a favorite to follow. One of the Patron Dieties of Belzenia, and commonly credited for Blacksmithing and Machines.

? Master of the Hellish Yard: Another female diety, the Master of the Hellish Yard is the polar opposite of the Master of the Heavenly Yard. She watches over the Underworld, and the souls stuck inside it. She is portrayed as a green haired woman with a cloak over most of her face and a white porcelain fox mask. Usually thought to be mad or wicked, but only punishes people who deserve it. She is credited with Riches and the Dead. Patron Diety of Asmodean.

? Servants: The two servants of the Master of the Graveyard. They are a pair of blonde twins, male and female, who have blonde hair and iron hyena masks. Both are identical, practically. They will do anything the Master of the Graveyard tells them to, and are the reason that twins are sometimes seen as bad luck. Were born as humans. Human names aren't known to many, but are Renia and Lorencio, respectively female and male. Lorencio is credited for the pursuit of Literature, and Renia is actually the diety of Mischief. Partial Patrons of Belzenia.

? Gear: The Guardian of the Clocktower* he is not allowed to leave it, however. Gave his heart to keep the Clocktower running in a time of crisis, and is now bound to it. Serves the Master of the Court, and is portrayed as a blue haired man with a wooden dog mask. Was born as a human, but few know his human name, Gallerian. The diety of friendship and loyalty. Surprisingly good friends with the Servants. Patron diety of Marlon.

? Courtroom: Where the Master of the Court decides your fate.

? Clocktower: Sort of like a Hellish Yard without the pain. Everything is pitch black, you're chained still, and you can't feel anything. All you can do is listen to the clock ticking for as long as you're in there, and your voice is still intact. There is a large spring at the top.

? Reincarnation: Bolganians believe mostly everyone is reincarnated eventually, although some have the misfortune to be reincarnated as terrible historical figures. It's assumed who might be who, and based mostly on looks and personality. Memories usually come to the reincarnated later.

Nations/The Contenient

? Lucifenia: The country this rp is mostly based in, Lucifenia is based on France, and many natives from here have a similar accent and name. Lucifenia is known for their artists and musicians, but are also stereotyped to be weak fighters. Although this doesn't always hold true, it's still a funny insult. It's known also for leading the human rebellion, and it hosts the capitol of the Rebellion, Rolled-City.

? Elphegort: Another common setting for this rp, Elphegort is ased on Germany, and many natives from here have similar accents and names. Elphegort is known for their scholars and teachers, but also are stereotypically weak as well. Not many mess with it, however, due to the machines that are invented here. Hosts the capitol of the Rulers and Androids, Toragay.

? Marlon: Although not commonly seen in Desert Bluebird, some immigrants will be from Marlon, which is based off the island country of San-Marino, and natives from here will have an accent and similar names. Marlon is known for their excellent fighters and military, and were one of the last countries to surrender to the mechanized menace known as the New Humanity. Stereotypically kind of bad-tempered. Hosts the army camps for both sides, the New Humanity Lecile, and the Rebellion, Port Town.

? Asmodean: Ruined practically by the time of this rp, this country was obliterated by the armies of the New Humanity, and it is still being rebuilt. This country is based off of England, and much like Elphegort, was known for their engineers and scholars. They are stereotypically vain and self-centered. Natives from this country will have this type of accent, and similar names. No major towns come from this island country, since it's kind of ruined and all.

? Levianta: You won't see many people from this country, as they wouldn't want to leave the safety and freedom of their secluded mountainous region. Modled after Japan, characters will have names from this language, and an accent similar to such. This is the only free country, since there is only one pass through their mountains, and it's easy to guard against invaders. The capitol of this republic is Enbizaka.

? Belzenia: Is another farther away country, but overrun by the New Humanity. Modled off of Italy/Spain, characters will have similar names and accents. They are stereotyped to be loud, angry drunks at times, but are better known for their food. No major towns have been mentioned yet from here.

? Bolganio: Pronounced Bol-GAN-i-o, not bologna, this is the name of the continent that these countries are located in.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 09:56:30 pm by Karakuri »

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
News

Thank you for joining, if there is anything you think I should add into the rp, or if you have problems with any of this, please contact me at my email address below, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

My email: [email protected]

8/7/2012 = Desert Bluebird is now open for members!

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: ? Desert Bluebird ? ?...Too Good to Be True...? ? (Now Open!)
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 07:54:46 pm »
The rp is now open! You guys can write your forms while I take nine hours to write up all of mine! ^^' xD

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
3 out of Four Masters, 1 Servant, 1 Reincarnie, and 1 Vector.
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 07:57:23 pm »
Name: Gilda Poluzin (Real identity: Amara Leone)
Species: Vector of Protection
Sp. Extra: --
Nationality: Marlon
Description: ‘Gilda’ is a fairly short woman (5”2) and fair skinned  from the continent of Marlon who keeps a neutral expression of her face as freckles are scattered across her nose and very few on her cheeks. She has a tint of pink on the tip of her nose and alongside her cheeks, leaving a permanent blush of a sort. Her eyes are green with a distant hint of gray around the iris as her hair is dirty blonde with light blonde highlights from the sunlight. Her hair isn’t kept nice as it about halfway done her back as she travels quite often and doesn’t stop for a simple haircut. She wears goggles on to her neck as she travels through the deserts and tends to get sand in her eyes. Her gun is kept a rifle shaped case as she keeps it on her back. Her normal traveling attire consists of a light blue sweatshirt with long white pants with combat boots. Much later, her true preference of clothing will be revealed later. 
Personality: Alongside her motorcycle with her goggles over her eyes, Amara is believed to be a loner that hates company and isn’t sociable. Surprisingly, the vector of protection is a fairly patient woman that does enjoy a conversation once in a while with someone not including that troublesome goddess. She is a strategist that enjoys laying out maps and books around her to study but this sometimes makes her a messy person but she’ll clean up when she’s done. She isn’t hopeful or bubbly for anything since well, Renia destroyed that childish quirk from an incident long ago.  She does enjoy listening to others and giving advice but she tends to scowl those that drive her patience (Renia) but she doesn’t try to drill it into others’ minds. However, she does get embarrassed as her pink blush turning quite pinker and she’ll shout with her voice cracking if Renia teases her about very personal things.
Amara doesn't have very close relationships to anyone besides her only living family member her mother, Karin. She kept her true identity to herself as Renia and her mother only call her by her real name "Amara" since she grows paranoid that someone might kill her for discovering her true self ,a vector of protection. She doesn't follow the superstitions that her country believes but she sometimes fears "twins" as she met one.  As for fighting, she'll try to negotiate unless the job requires to exterminate someone.
Powers: Even if she is a vector, she doesn’t have magical capabilities**.
Family: Ludwig, 52, deceased father; Karin, 47, mother; Jack, 13, deceased sister.
Companion Animal: I guess this is open?
Weapon(s): Amara carries a steampunk styled gun that is bulky and rusted. The outside are made of old gears (presumed to be from the Clock Tower) as a clock in the center as the trigger is below it. The clock measures the aggression and hostility of its user and as soon as it reaches twelve or “strikes midnight” it’ll activate and allow ammo to be shot out of. She doesn't use it much as she doesn't find much fights worth it.
RP Sample: Amara rested alongside a standing pillar in the middle of a desert as the sky was starless just like the hope the majority of humans had to rid of the New Humanity. She had a map opened up across the resting body was her gun kept it from flying off into the rough winds. She was sipping her canteen until she felt something tracing against her lips. She spat out her hot tea as she waved he hand over her tongue and mumbled to herself, “What in the Master of the Heavenly was that?” Amara tried to rest herself back into place as she closed the canteen and stood up to scout. However, she fell over as a sudden jab was taken to her ribs. 'Renia,' she thought as she kept her own cusses and hateful comments to herself since the goddess would appear before her and obliterate her for 'disrespecting' her.
Other:
*Renia is a goddess she has encountered before and she believes that she is her ‘presumed’ guardian that’ll lead her to other vectors but she had her doubts.
*She travels alone and is available for hiring to do jobs if you are in the right places.
*She owns a motorcycle with a passenger seat that’ll fit two skinny kids but she stores her bag there.
*Reincarnation of a philosopher and psychologist that lived during the years of the Yellow Reign (possibly believed to be insane for publishing books protecting the ill-tempered ruler of Yellow despite not begng a citizen of the Yellow country.) ; Her beliefs went to Amara such the denial of the deities and possibly far more than anyone knows.

** Contrary to popular belief of the vector of protection being able to create a magical force field, her own body is the force field.  She’ll need to use the elements to her advantage and protect other vectors at all cost including her life.

Name: Renia
Age: ?? "Eh!? Wouldn't you like to know, you sneaky rat!"
Species: Deity of Mischief; Servant to the Master of the Graveyard.
Nationality: ---
Description: The goddess is depicted in both artwork and books as a girl that stands no taller than at 5”0, making her a very short goddess. However, she is actually an inch taller which she enjoys boasting about to her twin brother how “humans” can be as stupid as to claim her as the shortest goddess (even though she is.) In the picture above, she is shown without her iron hyena mask but that is her normal attire. She would never put her hair into a single ponytail, as she’ll be easily confused for her brother. Her outfits tend to reflect the monochrome theme and she enjoys changing outfits with her sibling if she gets bored. Her hair isn’t quite long as it goes up her shoulders.
Personality: Renia is a mischievous little goddess who enjoys getting to the matters of humans and enjoys to ruin emotional and critical moments with two distant lovers or even countries if she feels bored. She tends to boast or complain about humans to just about anyone but especially towards her twin brother or the humans (victims) she enjoys to annoy and make their life a havoc.She treats herself as a young woman and finds it rude if any of the other gods, goddesses, or even humans (if they dare) decide it’s great to ask about her age, as a lady wouldn’t ever reveal that. She grows bored quite easily when faced with hearing tragic and meaningful tales, she wants to hear about gore and fighting! Even though she is quite an opposite of a lady, she does respect her superior, MoTG since it is her duty to do them without question but it won’t stop her from complaining about it to Lorencio. Ah, her relationship with Lorencio has sometimes lead to them both arguing and going head-to-head with each other since she tends to switch clothes with him without his permission. As for her interaction the human realm, she enjoys to alter lives to please her sadistic side, as she just loves to watch the world burn sometimes.
Renia has never been in physical contact with any other human besides those who dare question her wrath but those who question are quickly killed. She does not enjoy anyone who dares talks against her as if she was a child, as she believes that “I’m a goddess, not your damn child that even know the difference between his face from his buttox!” She however controls this when her superior is there as well, she doesn’t want to lose her position or be sent to the grave.
Powers: The goddess enjoys making herself aware of her capability to bring mischief and practically chaos into the world so she sends some holograms of herself to some of the unfortunate souls she has chosen to bother and annoy (humans and the Vector of Protection.) Her power can extend to her choice of bad luck, from simple mirrors breaking to ‘accidental’ deaths involving stairs. Her powers do not help with her psychical strength as she is quite weak but she makes her twin brother carry all the corpses, pianos, trees; you name it, she’ll make him carry it!
Family: Her twin brother, Lorencio.
Companion Animal:
Weapon(s): The goddess is traveling with a violin on her back made out of metal but it can transform into a scythe if she pulls on the right strings on it. The sounds that her violin plays tend to echo and cause headaches to those who listen. "Well, it isn't my fault I'm not the goddess of music," is her usual response to those that do complain about her music as she clearly does not care about anyone's opinion besides her superior's.

RP Sample: Renia pressed her finger against a little voodoo doll of the damn protect vector that she just enjoys annoying. Her sky blue eyes glared at the doll as she saw it smiling back at her as she dragged her long nail across the doll’s stitched mouth, leaving a cut. “I wonder if she was eating right now and that caused her to spit it out. Hopefully it was hot soup,” she spoke to herself as she snickered with euphemism of cruelty ringing in her tone. Her violin was rested against the wooden chair where she sat but she wasn’t resting, she got bored of listening to her brother recite his books. ‘Lorencio should really stop reciting his books or I’ll make sure he ends up as a book,’ she rubbed the side of her head, with her free hand as the other was poking the voodoo doll in the ribs. She shook her head in disagreement, ‘If I were to turn him into a book, who’ll carry all this stuff around?’
Other:
*She keeps voodoo dolls of her victims but she doesn't create them, someone else does it for her.

Name: Master of the Court
Species: Deity of Logic and Mathematics
Looks: The little cheery and pippin Master stands at 5”2, making her the second shortest goddess including both males and females. She has long teal hair that could easily drag onto the floor but she has it up in two ponytails but as she tends to spin around a lot, it’ll usually hit one of the Masters’, Servants’, or Gear’s face.  Her eyes are a stunning light green as she is usually seen wearing a silver owl mask as she wears a Victorian styled dress that is red and silver as it is laced on the back as she as well wears silver opened heel heels, so she doesn’t look much as a judge or a sweet little girl. She carries around a small pouch by her as she has needles and thread stored in there since Master of the Hellish Yard is covered with oh so many stitches! She tends to carry a gavel in her pouch as she tends to be bubbly and forget her things.
Master of the Court always has a smile on her face as her eyes never do shield her emotions but shows them as she does wear her emotions on her sleeves. She tends to bite her fingers when she’s nervous or on the urge on changing into her second personality so her nails as usually shown as bitten and different lengths. If she wears any other outfits the goddess usually wears the color combinations of red and silver since it compliments her masks. 
Personality:
Powers: Quite simple, she the judge of death and so she has the abilities of a "grim reaper" per say but she has fun with hers. She actually creates dolls of humans of the current time and place them onto a shelf with a hourglass and a scale by them. The left side on the scale represents good as the right side represents bad in each man/woman and when their moment ends, the hourglass disintegrates into sand and she'll review the scale to see if the left outweighs right or the right outweighs the left.
Family: ---
Weapon(s):
Other:
*She is the creator of the voodoo dolls that Renia uses to torture people but she plays with them like a little girl would.

Name: Master of the Hellish Yard
Species: Deity of the Dead of Riches
Looks: The deity of the Hellish Yard stands at 5”6 as that is the normal height that she is depicted in artworks and in tales that the humans have created about her. She has aqua blue eyes as her porcelain fox mask covers her face along with her hood to keep herself quite comfortable. Her body is decorated with scars as you could sometimes see the bones if she forgets to ask the Master of the Court to stitch them back up. Her usual facial feature expresses boredom but she tends to smile every occasionally if she is sending off a dead rich man and she gets to keep his gold or when enjoying herself with pestering the ghosts that stay on her land. She has short, green hair that is usually associated with the green flames that engulf her land, the Underworld.
   She is shown to wear flat shoes like peasants, as it was once believed that she roamed the land herself in search of spirits before the Servants ever existed. She has a dark tan skin tone but she is oddly seen in artwork as the color red that doesn’t bother her at all.  She enjoys keeping severed heads in her pockets since they are the head of former rulers who chat with her since she doesn’t ever understand humanity and so they try to help. Wherever she walks, there is a trail of black smoke following her with the illusion of a fox at her side.
Personality:  The goddess of death isn’t the most fondness or cheerful person you’ll meet in the World of the Masters as she has lived all of her immortal life in the Underworld with that brat of the sky, oh wait, his proper title is “Master of the Heavenly Yard.”  Anyways, she isn’t a very chatty or sociable goddess when it comes to her interactions with the human immortals and usually enjoys picking fun at the Gear who’s stuck in the World; she does find him pathetic the majority of the time. She isn’t emotionless or insane, however, she does enjoy others in pain as she feels that she is helping humanity she none of the Masters don’t even understand it themselves. The only time she does seem chatty is when she interacts with Master of the Graveyard since can be presumed to be “business” partners and they do enjoy sitting in privacy to talk about incoming deaths and such.
   Master of the Hellish Yard isn’t that cruel, however, as she does allow those who have died to relive despite what the Master of the Court made her final verdict. She can be found usually chatting with the Master of the Court too but she uses it to her advantages since her scars tend to open up and make Renia, the Wicked Maid, squeamish but that was their own little secret. She has a reputation of being very quiet and passive aggressive whenever Master of the Heavenly Yard is near but she tends to curse out loud and rant to the heads she carries about so, she keeps some things very secretive.
Powers: As she does guard her own land, she has the abilities of the dead including reanimation of the dead (zombies), pulling out spirits from any human she encounters if the Servants of MotG dare fail. The mist that surrounds her can be used as hands that can be pick up objects, humans, etc. She owns a crystal ball created by her own powers to view into the human world but that tends to disappear quite often, she assumes that the Gear takes it.
Weapon(s): MotHY carries around a large doubled-sided scythe that she enjoys to pick souls with and throw them into several holes as if it were a game. She as well carries multiple knives that are used for sacrifice rituals under her cloak just to scare some of the souls or even ‘human gods’ (Gallerian, Lorencio, and Renia). However, Renia exclaims that MotHY is a ‘flasher’ anytime she tries to open her cloak to get a blade.
Other:
*Out of all the Masters, she is the only that usually travels out of the Underworld to venture out into different sections of their world, usually to the MotG’s area to discuss important manners or chat up with a cup of tea.

Name: Master of the Graveyard
Species: Deity of Blacksmithing and Machinery
Looks:
Personality:
Powers: [if any]
Weapon(s):
Rp Sample: [not too hard, usually about 3-5 sentences]
Other:

Name: Riley Lucifen
Species:  Human; Reincarnation of Irregular/Master of the Heavenly Yard
Sp. Extra: N/A
Nationality: Lucifenian
Looks: The young lad is awkwardly too short for his own good as he is 4"8 with fair skin that is too delicate to go out in the sun and shaggy, long blonde hair that needs a good cut. He tends to cover himself with a cloak with a seal of his family printed onto it but even he doesn't know what the seal stands for.  He wears boots too large for his feet but everything below what he is wearing is obviously covered by the cloak. Oddly enough, he is wearing servant clothing that have has been ripped multiple times from the fights he endures. His eyes are big blue but it shows a spark of arrogance or even good as he keeps a sly smile on his face.
He has an odd eagle tattoo on his back right above his little butt cheeks but no one knows about this since he confines himself in solitude when he  is dressing, bathing, etc. Do not ever mention him having a eagle tattoo since he already shouts at me that I'm a pervert for knowing.
Personality:
Powers: He has something known as the Charmer's Tongue that allows him easily charm those who of the dumb minded to do as he says but it doesn't work that well..
Family: It is unknown to him as to who his (twin) sibling is but he tried himself as an orphan and is damn proud of it.
Companion Animal: I suppose he'll want one..
Weapon(s): Riley doesn't own any weapons as he is a afraid of fighting and will always flee.
Other:
*Even if he is the reincarnation of the Master of the Heavenly Yard, he certainly has his twin's reincarnation personality ,the Waiter/Daughter of Evil, during her reigns of the Yellow Years. It is not known why but it is believed by the Philosopher (Amara's past life) that this final behavior of posing as his twin sister and her personality went to the next reincarnation.
*He has a definite fear of large blades and tends to rub his neck when someone has a large blade or speaks about a large blade.

== Intermission as I am bored ==

Renia: I see you're noticing the Belzenia charm ppppeeaasannnnt~. *Wiggles brows.*

Amara: Excuse me?

Renia: Oh, OH. Poor Lorencio having to fall into the social ring with you..

Amara: *Hugs Renia.*

Renia: DON'T TOUCH ME. *Hisses loudly while trapped in the hug.*

Amara: Poor Renia, trapped in the circle of my grasp..

« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 01:34:43 am by SoaringAway »

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 07:58:58 pm »
[xD Hey Soar! Why did I have that crazy feeling you'd join? Lol]

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 08:05:56 pm »
[[ Hey, Karakuki!~ I don't know but I like my rps with depth and lore...and references to some series that I enjoy. I hope this rp goes well since you've put much effort into it~.]]

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 08:09:59 pm »
[Thanks! As you know, it's based off of Evillious like I promised, and you definitely will get the references in the religion and some of the legends.]

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 08:18:53 pm »
[[*Tear of joy.*]]