Poll

Should this RP be made in-game, or kept on the forums?

Make it in-game!
Keep it on the Forums!
Unsure

Author Topic: ♫ Desert Bluebird ♫ [Inactive since 04/03/2013]  (Read 106257 times)

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
Re: ? Desert Bluebird ? ?...Too Good to Be True...? ? (Now Open!)
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 08:28:36 pm »
[x3]
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 08:55:11 pm »
[Man, it's taking FOREVER to write all these characters down! xD]

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2012, 09:17:58 pm »
Name: Elluka Clockworker
Species: Vector of Memory
Sp. Extra: Witch
Nationality: ? ? ? (Presumed Leviantan)
Looks: Elluka is rather tall for a woman, reaching up to 5'11" with a thin figure and unusually fair skin. She has waist-length pink hair, and dark blue eyes, but they're normally shrouded by a cloak of some sort. She's usually seen with a bored expression, and she has faint lines around her eyes and mouth, giving away her age. Elluka has no visible scars, but will have sunburn from time to time.
Personality: As told by her expression, Clockworker isn't impressed by much. She's lived far too long, and seen way too much to be impressed by simple things. However, she will show concern for any humans under her care, namely her foster children. Elluka is highly intelligent, and rather quick to analyze or solve something, but she's rather arrogant and stubborn, and often overlooks simple things. She's also prone to over thinking things, and yet again, missing the obvious. Some people can describe her as a bully, since she's kind of blunt or harsh at times, and finds amusement in people's screw ups. However, she is fighting for humanity, so don't sell out on her too quick, alright? She's rather impatient for someone who has endless time to accomplish her goals, and often smart-mouths her superiors.
Powers: She can cast quite a few spells, mainly her body swap spell.
Family: Her foster children, the twins Lumiere and Noir
Companion Animal: --open--
Weapon: A thick wooden staff, and sometimes spells
Rp Sample: Elluka sighs, staring up at the sky and using her hand to shield her eyes from the sun. "Yet again, not one drop of rain...but why do I keep looking?" She mutters to herself as the centuries-old witch takes her eyes away from the heavens. "Master of the Heavenly Yard...what did you get us into now?" She sighs irritably. Clockworker had been on bad terms with some of the gods lately, but she kept to their will, and continued searching for that darn bird and the computer.
Other:

Name: Tonio Ausdin
Species: Human/Ruler
Sp. Extra:
Nationality: Belzenian
Looks: Tonio is a mountain of a man, standing at around 6'3" with the strong, muscular figure of someone with a gym set and too much time on their hands. He has a dark tan skin tone, and close cropped salt and pepper hair. He has a neat beard of the same color, and light blue eyes. Like Clockworker, he has lines around his mouth to show he's growing older and that he's been stressed.
Personality: Gruff and bold, Tonio is not someone you want to get on the bad side of. He is cold, calculating, and merciless with his subjects and his refugees, and will hunt down the refugees for fun. Ausdin is proud and ambitious, but is cocky and impulsive at times. However, the cold hearted tyrant of Toragay has a softer side as well. When he was a younger man, he had a wife and two newborn children. However, he and his wife started fighting and split up, and he still eagerly (but tries to be inconspicuous) searches for his children. He is not very popular with other Rulers.
Powers:
Family: an ex-wife and two children
Companion Animal:
Weapons: A pistol and an army of Androids.
Rp Sample: Tonio grunts, his eyes glued to the computer screen before him. He continues to scroll down the page, and barely noticed the Android servant sidle in. "Sir...?" The Android's voice questions, which makes the Ruler jump. "What do you want?" Ausdin growls, embarrassed at being caught off guard.
Other:

Name: Lumiere Ausdin/Clockworker
Species: Human/Servant Incarnation
Sp. Extra: One of Clockworker's Apprentices
Looks: Lumiere is kind of short, barely reaching the height of 5'2", with a thin, slightly underfed build, and dark tan skin with shoulder length black hair and light blue eyes. She is normally seen leading her brother, and always wears a tan messenger bag with an iron hyena mask strapped to it. Often has a smirk or a grin on her face, and has an old hunting rifle strapped across her back.
Personality: Lumi has a slightly quirky persona. She is very proud, almost to the point of being arrogant, and mocking her WILL result in a fight. She isn't very intelligent in terms of common sense or book smarts, but is extremely crafty, and hard to trick. Lumiere has another personality around enemies at times, where if she knows she'll win, she'll become very cruel and sadistic and torment her victims until told to stop other wise. Unlike most characters who would angst about this sort of thing, Lumi just shrugs it off as part of her personality. She finds the old superstition about "twins being bad luck", hilarious, and carries around an iron hyena mask, just 'cos she does find it amusing. However, being in very close contact with blades unnerves and or terrifies her. If she's in a fight, it'll make her edgy and a little unfocused, and if a blade is shown close to her anywhere, she'll back away quickly, and won't come back near that person until the blade is returned.
Powers: Not many. Even though she's a witch, she just started learning last year, and has learned nothing powerful.
Family: Elluka Clockworker (foster mother), ? ? ? (biological mother), Tonio Ausdin (biological father), Noir Ausdin (twin brother)
Companion Animal:
Weapon: Weak magic and an old hunting rifle
Rp Sample: "I spy with my little eye..." Lumi starts, looking at her brother with a goofy grin. "Cactus." Noir grunts, sighing. Lumi looked amazed by his witchcraft. "That was awesome, Noir! How'd you read my mind like that?!" She asks. "Easy. Cactus has been your answer for the past two hours." Noir sighs, looking at his sister.
Other:

Name: Noir Ausdin/Clockworker
Species: Human/Servant Incarnation
Sp. Extra:
Looks: Much like his sister, Noir isn't very tall, only standing at about 5'4" with the same runty build. He has dark tan skin and shoulder length black hair (varies between being tied up and down), with bright blue eyes. He is normally seen following his elder twin sister, and is always wearing a tan messenger bag with an iron hyena mask strapped to it. Has a large sword strapped across his back.
Personality: Noir is much more serious than Lumiere, and is the "brains" of the two. However, he's much more likely to back away from a fight. He follows the orders of his sister and the MotG incarnation above anyone else, and holds his sister and foster mother in high esteem. However, you can count on him getting a little short tempered at times, and comes off as grouchy or moody to most people. He's not arrogant, just prickly. He finds the "twins are bad luck" superstition to be pretty funny, and tries to play it up as much as possible. Like Lumi, around almost defeated enemies he can develop a sadistic, crazier personality until snapped out of it, then acts sort of subdued after it. Clock noises absolutely terrify him for some reason, and upon hearing them, he gradually goes from being nervous and jerky all the way to full fledged terror.
Powers: He has no powers, but is deceptively strong for someone his size.
Family: Elluka Clockworker (foster mother), ? ? ? (biological mother), Tonio Ausdin (biological father), and Lumiere Ausdin/Clockworker (twin sister)
Companion Animal:
Weapon: He can handle a variety of blades, but his weapon of choice is a large two-handed sword, much to the dismay of Lumiere.
Rp Sample: "Oh..." Was Lumiere's reply to his reason, her face falling for a moment, before brightening again. "I sp-" "Lumi, if you're going to spy a cactus one more time, I swear by the Master of the Graveyard you're getting shoved into a cactus." Noir threatens. He was tired, dusty, and didn't have the patience to deal with his sister at the moment. He loved her of course, but there was only so many cacti games he could bear before he snapped.
Other:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:21:14 pm by Karakuri »

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 09:24:29 pm »
[If you're rping the diety itself (yes, I'm crazy enough to let people do that), then yeah, they'd be immortal. If not, then they're not immortals. They don't keep the name of their other half, because it'd get confusing.]

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 09:27:18 pm »
[Alright, to the people reading the forum and hopefully joining, I shall be back in an hour! Just keep posting your forms, and I'll look over them when I get back]

Offline Dragoneer22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • The power of Kashyykk will always shine through.
    • View Profile
Re: ♫ Desert Bluebird ♫ ♋...Too Good to Be True...? ♋ (Now Open!)
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 09:47:05 pm »
FINALLY!!!!! AM RP I WANT TO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Adam Jackson
Species: Fugitive human
Sp. extra: None
Nationality: Asmodeon
Looks: He has a dark skin color and chocolate brown hair. His hair is short like a buzz-cut and his facial expression is loose and laid back, as if he never cares. He wears a brown aviator jacket and a grey tank top under it. He wears brown cargo shorts and beige sneakers. Not particlaurly(Sp.) fashionalbe, I know. His physique is almost nonexsitent, and he is skinny as a toothpick. Stands at 6'7".
Personality: Has a BIG ego. He can be overly dramtic at times, and gets anrgy if you don't laugh at his jokes and puns. Fortunately, he doesn't have any bad jokes yet. He is often selfish but would never admit it. If you ever want him to shut him up, give him candy. He talks alot, but never seems to mind that you tune him out halfway through his rant. More shal be revealed in rp.
Powers: Has enhanced perception. Meaning he can sense large amounts of danger, such as minefields and ambushes. However, it only works if he is in mortal danger, so it won't help him save anyone.
Companion animal: None.
Weapons: A wrench.
Rp sample: It was going to be a hot day, he knew that much. Of course, NOW he didn't have any sunscreen. The old half-filled bottle he had found yesterday was stolen by someone..... or something. He began to walk, not wanting to waste minute of his time as he trudged along the barren wastleland. And then he got the feeling, the instinct, that something really bad was in his way. He crested a large hill to find it. It, was an android, and it had his sunscreen bottle.
Other: None.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 12:57:10 am by Tomas »

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 10:29:56 pm »
[Accepted! Let me add you, and then we can rp! Thank you so much for joining!]

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 11:34:38 pm »
[Soar, your form for Renia is AWESOME. I HAVE to let you be her.  ;D Lol]

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 11:52:10 pm »
[[ *More tears of joy.* Thank you. xD ]]

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2012, 11:58:32 pm »
[One question: She doesn't want to hurt her little mini-her, right? .w.]