Poll

Should this RP be made in-game, or kept on the forums?

Make it in-game!
Keep it on the Forums!
Unsure

Author Topic: ♫ Desert Bluebird ♫ [Inactive since 04/03/2013]  (Read 106241 times)

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
Re: ? Desert Bluebird ? ?...Too Good to Be True...? ? (Now Open!)
« Reply #940 on: February 04, 2013, 04:33:48 am »
[Elluka: Pervert.]

Elluka just kind of shrugs and sits down. She'd been walking all day, and had been tired. Her eyes, however, scan the surrounding area warily, looking for any signs of intruders, be they humanoid, android, or godly. She wouldn't be as friendly to the Butler as Gilda had, since she'd had more of an...unfriendly past with the pair of them. Actually...with all of them. No matter, however.
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: February 04, 2013, 10:02:20 pm »
[[ Amara: I'm just interested in anatomy.]]

Gilda was making her way towards the town but kept her eyes wide and peered throughout see if any of the twins or the little blonde Anne running about or being dragged about. She rested her her hand into her own, possibly reminiscing on the touch. Gilda was surely already acting childish but the feeling as nostalgic, someone of the innocuous emotion that she missed yet wanted. "Where would they be..."

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: February 06, 2013, 03:31:22 am »
Right on time. "Uh...Lumi. I think camp was that way..." Noir's voice was heard from a few feet away. "Are you sure it wasn't the other way?" Anne had her input on this topic as well, and it seemed both of them were doubting Lumiere right now. "Coulda sworn it  was this way..." Was her response.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: February 08, 2013, 12:07:26 am »
"Anne! Lumiere! Noir!" The Vector called out with a swift whistle as she darted over towards the children but she glanced about, feeling an odd presence nearby. It felt familiar but when she glanced about, she could only conclude it must be from one of the children. "All three of your directions are wrong," she sighed softly as she pushed her hair back with her hand.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: March 03, 2013, 02:45:06 am »
With a childish grin, Lumi dragged her brother and their friend back towards the woman. "We weren't lost we were just...playing hide and seek with you and mother. To keep your skills sharp, you know?" Laughing nervously, she rubs the back of her head.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: March 03, 2013, 03:39:43 pm »
"How would I participate in a game I wasn't aware of..." She cocked her right eyebrow up while patting Lumiere's head affectionately. Amara glanced over towards each of the children individually, to ensure that none of them gained marks, bruises, or cuts when they were off doing their activities as she was off ..doing her own. "Try always carrying a map. Not even the best of generals could walk through the desert as if they memorized it like it was the back of their hand." She shrugged as she turned on her heel and waved her hand forward. "I'd assume none of you went through town?"

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: March 04, 2013, 03:51:56 am »
"Nope. We heard a bunch of shooting and stuff, so we steered clear." Anne answered this time, speaking before Lumiere or Noir. It had been her idea not to go investigate (which, mark you, the twins were hell-bent on doing).