Author Topic: Your own personal FeralHeart  (Read 3686 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Your own personal FeralHeart
« on: October 12, 2012, 05:58:33 pm »
One thing I love about FH is that you can make no end of customisations to make it unique and personal to you. I'll be interested to know what kind of customisations you have made to your FH.
If I'm going to be honest, I've customised nearly everything possible; I have a rainbow texture for the logo and boxes and such, more realistic fur textures, a different howl and roar, items, a markings pack, and Muse and The Lord of the Rings soundtrack playing in the background (I love that music so much, words cannot describe). So, that's quite a lot XD.
Do feel free to share your personalised FH stuffs.  :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
Re: Your own personal FeralHeart
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 06:19:17 pm »
Wow interesting :o well I have only put markings and items....Nothing else I like Fh however it is.Once I accidentally changed it XD I just get confused and need time to get around with the changes so I keep it like how it is

Thierry

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 06:36:38 pm »
I agree with you, and that's why i love FH so much (and i love cats too).
The only thing i wish is the FH source code to be available for his own staff XD

I like to customize textures and to do new objects.

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 01:53:27 am »
I use Ouka's Marking Pack, Ringo&Delay's Item Pack, Tetsu's Wearable Items Pack, Sully's Realistic Wolf Textures, Tearless's Realistic Lion Textures, the Feralistic texture mod, Red's ENB mod, and for the interface and action buttons and things, I use the textures and buttons from FH+.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 02:15:36 am »
I love the customization as well, though it is taking me a very long time to learn. Still, even if you don't have a decent art program, the character options are impressive. Still learning all the other stuff. Trying to learn how to make my own maps. When I do, I have a few ideas in mind. While I don't have an image in mind for the first one, I want it to allow for maximum possible social options (like "may I talk to you in the back room" or some kindof food to gather around like a table, so who you decide to sit by can have social implications). I was also hoping to make some kindof a maze map.

But the things that keep me interested are first of all the fact that half the characters are wolves, and that Kovu (I think) is planning on adding some interesting things in the future (though I heard it has been a long time since the last update.)
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 07:50:26 pm »
I don't really have any personal stuff. I have Mass Markings and Items but not made by me. But I'm starting to make presets so that could be personal presets for me. :3

~~Alaskan~~
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 12:47:18 pm by Alaskan »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 10:56:51 am »
I agree FlobDerp. I love making my own custom maps and my own presets, skins. It's quite fun x3

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 08:06:01 pm »
Oh oh! I love to make my own maps, I'v made a few presets and some emotes. I have a more realstic fur texture and mask for both canine and feline, my interface is purpleeee!, and I have a markings pack and an items pack. I have downloaded TONS of meshes for maps, and I like to code my own textures in and stuff. I believe FH has taught me a lot about these types of things at the same time!

Offline BlackVortex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is Halloween~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 12:42:27 am »
I do everything I can to change it up. Really, my Cape is overflowing with maps :P

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 05:44:38 am »
Wow I did not even know you could even change all of those things! I might have to consider doing that myself, if I ever figure out how to XD