Author Topic: Land of Lynthia [Remake.] [Inactive since 04/05/2013]  (Read 44072 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lynthia [Remake. Accepting Now!]
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 04:46:49 pm »
@Caitlin: Her history is so sad [and dark] D:
Poor Carina, no wonder she's so withdrawn <33
I'll add her new form up, just click modify, copy the entire form including the codes, paste the copy at the bottom and highlight again, and then click the # button. Or type [ code ] at the beginning of the copy and [ /code ] at the end, but without the spaces :3

@Wolfy: Your character is accepted! ^.^
I hope you'll be able to keep up as well, just remember the rules and try to post at least once a day, otherwise you have about a three-day time limit :3
Welcome to the RP, just include a code of your own (you can follow the instructions I just gave to Caitlin) and your form will be up!
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline caiktin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 09:34:31 pm »
((Sure thing! I'll do that as soon as I get home (doing this from school at the moment), and I'm glad you're happy with the new changes.
By the way, if you find that you're still short on males after a while I'm happy to make another character to compensate. Just let me know, I've never RPed a human male character before! ^^))

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 11:53:15 pm »
(Ok Thank you for acceptting Me! I too hope I can keep up with this Rp. And soon when I get time I'll make a Male character. My first character was going to be Male but then I just got an Image of Amber in my head then.. Well she was made. And I shall add the code now!)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 05:56:24 pm »
I am so so so so so so sorry about not posting on the older thread. But i promise, i really will keep active on this roleplay.

Name: His name is unknown, since he never speaks, but local people and wolves call him 'Silent'.
Race/Breed: Wolf, Timber Wolf.
Ability/Power/Skills: Being a wolf, he has not aquired such powers and abilities of which the human race has been granted with. The male has very few skills of which he treasures to come in use one day. For a start, He has a very strong sence of smell. He is able to tell if a man is the slightest bit drunk, he can smell a sober man smoking a pipe a mile off, and even tell if there's a meal ready to be eaten if its blocked off behind a closed in wall. 'Silent's' eye sight is quite the average human being, meaning he has great sight and also, he can see all three primary colours, making him able to see all colours. But, his night vision is far better than the human's race. He makes a perfert guide for people who are blinded by darkness. On avarage, his sight in the day time is seven miles, and at night times, around four miles. Unfortunatly, he is compleatly deaf in both ears due to a fight when he was younger were a larger male wolf's claws had scratched down deep into both his ear drums. Lastley, he is unable to speak to humans (as expected), so insted, he tries to make contact with them by indicating things with his nose and using sign language (Etc- Tilted head, bowing.) But, he never talks to anyone. Even if its his own race.

Appearance: 'Silent' is quite a muscular male under his thick, short fur. He is well built, coming from a good blood line of Timber Wolves and has gained him a very wonderful, fine yet thick fur coat. His fur is a variety of dark and light urban browns which cover his back, half the way down all of his legs, his hind, neck and head and all the way down to his tail, were it gets darker at the tip. The browns also go down into a stripe onto his muzzle.The rest in mostly dark creams. This covers most of his muzzle and featherd off around his eyes, leading down to his neck and underbelly and then onto his underbelly, covering the inside of his legs and the bottom half down to his paws. The colours are gradualy featherd onto his pelt, giving him a very smooth, handsome look of the Timber Wolf. The cream has died down a bit in some places, mostly on his underbelly and it has started to go a milky white. On avarage, his fur is three point five inches long and is always groomed by a local black smith each day. Standing on all fours with his tail held out and his head straight, Enzarl is around seven foot from the tip of his tail to the tip of his nose in leangth, making a very large male wolf. Standing on all fours from shoulder hight, he is around thirty eight inches. His weight comes in around fourty five, fourty six KG. Many will always be willing to stroke the handsome male, since he has always had a soft and warm feeling to him and his shining, burnt orange eyes likesthe autumn leaves always gives him a welcoming look to anyone who approches him.

Personality: 'Silent' is quite tricky to sus out. He never speaks and therefor no-one with truly know his personality. But many things people know about him is that he is very friendly. The male would never snap or growl at a innocent being unless he is uneasy around them. He is also quite cheeky, trying to wander into a local pub acting out he is with one of the people inside to keep company to a lonely woman or man. But Enzarl takes his job very seriously, protecting the towns and forests of Lynthia weather it kills him. He always wants him home to be free of crime and danger. He is pretty warey about the forest though. He is rarley spotted inside since it has always spooked him, ever since he was a little pup. He is a very clean male aswell, but he can never clean his pelt by himself, so he wanders down to some stables to collect a brush and then wanders around town to give to a willing passer by who would comb him, but mostly the black smith is his last resort, even though his hands are always black with soot.

History: Seven years ago, 'Silent' was born in Zale, right in the middle of the town were passers kindly helped her and her pups onto the outskirts of the small town. The male had gained his friendliness from his mother, since she allowed these people to handle her and her pups to take them all to a safer place. The father of the silent male was quite the local star around Zale. Most of the residance greeted him with a small chunk of un-used meat whenever they saw him. He was quite the dedicated father untill he fell ill with a unknown deadly disease which whiped out him, some of the other local wolves and one of 'Silent's' siblings. Him, the rest of his siblings and his mothers were forced to move away incase the disease reached them. They moved on through the forest of Lynthia, and it got very quiet and dark as night drew in. They were forced to rest in a abandond den, but they knew nothing about a local pack of lone wolves. They attacked his family and killed most of his siblings, leaving him deaf, his last remaning sibling blind in one eye and his mother severely scratched and bitten with deep wounds. Thankfully, the three survivied the rest of the way to Lynthia castle and were greeted with medicen, food, water and each of them a job. 'Silent' has now protected the castle walls for over six years whilst his sibling and mother protected the outside with some other wolves.

Vocation: Patrol Recruit
Strengths: He has good eye sight, sence of smell and wonderful friendliness. He is also very large, making him very strong and giving him advantages in fights.
Weaknesses: He has many weaknesses. Firstly, he is deaf in both ears, so is unable to hear commands, and he is not good at lip reading so nobody can quite communicate with him, But 'Silent' is willing to communicate with them with sign language. Also, he never talks. He never talked as a puppy and he will certinly not begin now.
Extra: Nothing much but, 'I like cookies!'

Code: [Select]
[color=blueviolet][size=11pt][font=Perpetua][b]Name:[/b] [i]His name is unknown, since he never speaks, but local people and wolves call him 'Silent'.[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i] Seven years old. (Wolf years)[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Male.[/i]
[b]Race/Breed:[/b] [i]Wolf, Timber Wolf.[/i]
[b]Ability/Power/Skills:[/b] [i] Being a wolf, he has not aquired such powers and abilities of which the human race has been granted with. The male has very few skills of which he treasures to come in use one day. For a start, He has a very strong sence of smell. He is able to tell if a man is the slightest bit drunk, he can smell a sober man smoking a pipe a mile off, and even tell if there's a meal ready to be eaten if its blocked off behind a closed in wall. 'Silent's' eye sight is quite the average human being, meaning he has great sight and also, he can see all three primary colours, making him able to see all colours. But, his night vision is far better than the human's race. He makes a perfert guide for people who are blinded by darkness. On avarage, his sight in the day time is seven miles, and at night times, around four miles. Unfortunatly, he is compleatly deaf in both ears due to a fight when he was younger were a larger male wolf's claws had scratched down deep into both his ear drums. Lastley, he is unable to speak to humans (as expected), so insted, he tries to make contact with them by indicating things with his nose and using sign language (Etc- Tilted head, bowing.) But, he never talks to anyone. Even if its his own race. [/i]

[b]Appearance:[/b] [i]'Silent' is quite a muscular male under his thick, short fur. He is well built, coming from a good blood line of Timber Wolves and has gained him a very wonderful, fine yet thick fur coat. His fur is a variety of dark and light urban browns which cover his back, half the way down all of his legs, his hind, neck and head and all the way down to his tail, were it gets darker at the tip. The browns also go down into a stripe onto his muzzle.The rest in mostly dark creams. This covers most of his muzzle and featherd off around his eyes, leading down to his neck and underbelly and then onto his underbelly, covering the inside of his legs and the bottom half down to his paws. The colours are gradualy featherd onto his pelt, giving him a very smooth, handsome look of the Timber Wolf. The cream has died down a bit in some places, mostly on his underbelly and it has started to go a milky white. On avarage, his fur is three point five inches long and is always groomed by a local black smith each day. Standing on all fours with his tail held out and his head straight, Enzarl is around seven foot from the tip of his tail to the tip of his nose in leangth, making a very large male wolf. Standing on all fours from shoulder hight, he is around thirty eight inches. His weight comes in around fourty five, fourty six KG. Many will always be willing to stroke the handsome male, since he has always had a soft and warm feeling to him and his shining, burnt orange eyes likesthe autumn leaves always gives him a welcoming look to anyone who approches him. [/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] [i]'Silent' is quite tricky to sus out. He never speaks and therefor no-one with truly know his personality. But many things people know about him is that he is very friendly. The male would never snap or growl at a innocent being unless he is uneasy around them. He is also quite cheeky, trying to wander into a local pub acting out he is with one of the people inside to keep company to a lonely woman or man. But Enzarl takes his job very seriously, protecting the towns and forests of Lynthia weather it kills him. He always wants him home to be free of crime and danger. He is pretty warey about the forest though. He is rarley spotted inside since it has always spooked him, ever since he was a little pup. He is a very clean male aswell, but he can never clean his pelt by himself, so he wanders down to some stables to collect a brush and then wanders around town to give to a willing passer by who would comb him, but mostly the black smith is his last resort, even though his hands are always black with soot.[/i]

[b]History:[/b] [i]Seven years ago, 'Silent' was born in Zale, right in the middle of the town were passers kindly helped her and her pups onto the outskirts of the small town. The male had gained his friendliness from his mother, since she allowed these people to handle her and her pups to take them all to a safer place. The father of the silent male was quite the local star around Zale. Most of the residance greeted him with a small chunk of un-used meat whenever they saw him. He was quite the dedicated father untill he fell ill with a unknown deadly disease which whiped out him, some of the other local wolves and one of 'Silent's' siblings. Him, the rest of his siblings and his mothers were forced to move away incase the disease reached them. They moved on through the forest of Lynthia, and it got very quiet and dark as night drew in. They were forced to rest in a abandond den, but they knew nothing about a local pack of lone wolves. They attacked his family and killed most of his siblings, leaving him deaf, his last remaning sibling blind in one eye and his mother severely scratched and bitten with deep wounds. Thankfully, the three survivied the rest of the way to Lynthia castle and were greeted with medicen, food, water and each of them a job. 'Silent' has now protected the castle walls for over six years whilst his sibling and mother protected the outside with some other wolves.[/i]

[b]Vocation:[/b] [i]Patrol Recruit[/i]
[b]Strengths:[/b] [i]He has good eye sight, sence of smell and wonderful friendliness. He is also very large, making him very strong and giving him advantages in fights.[/i]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [i]He has many weaknesses. Firstly, he is deaf in both ears, so is unable to hear commands, and he is not good at lip reading so nobody can quite communicate with him, But 'Silent' is willing to communicate with them with sign language. Also, he never talks. He never talked as a puppy and he will certinly not begin now.[/i]
[b]Extra:[/b] [i]Nothing much but, 'I like cookies!'[/i][/font][/size]
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 04:49:42 pm by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 04:39:40 am »
((I apologize for the rather latish response, FH wouldn't let me on haha ^.^;

@Caitlin&Wolfy: Both of your forms are now up! Making a second male character isn't necessary unless you want to make one :3
 I was considering it myself but may not now haha.

@Rainbow: I'm happy to see you want to give this RP another try! I hope you'll be able to stay longer this time, I really love the sound of your form and your character. In other words, welcome aboard! I'll be putting your form right up ^.^

I think we have just about enough players to begin. I was considering waiting till we had gotten another male, but the wait has gone rather long enough, and I'm too excited to wait any longer >.> <.< though hopefully we'll be getting more members as we go. So without further ado, let the RP begin!))

~*~*~*~RP LINE!~*~*~*~

The road was devoid of any passing bystanders, empty of sound save the occasional breeze and chirping of birds. Traffic tended to be low during this time of day, when the sun was hanging high in the sky to signify noon. It didn't matter much to Raven, actually she preferred it. It meant a less likely chance to run into someone, maybe be forced to join a conversation she had no interest in if any bothered to talk to her at all.

Raven followed the road at a steady pace, a staff in one hand helping to support her like a walking staff while in the other she held a book. The female mage didn't always read while walking (though she was very much capable of it) but she had gotten to a rather good chapter and hadn't had the time to just sit down in peace. She had been busy with numerous of tasks that day, and couldn't wait any further. So with the book laid out across her arm and fingers holding it open and in place, kept at about mid way from her eyes so she could watch her surroundings as well, Raven continued the story she had longed to figure out. The words flowed easily to her mind, seeing the scenes play out before her as if she was really there. And all the while she kept on at a regular pace with little hesitation, knowing exactly where each step was placed.

"Heh heh, well look who we have here."

The silence was broken by the presence of a male, possibly in his late twenties. He had emerged from a nearby bush that sat close to the road, and he stood before Raven's path now. Behind her a second lad appeared, younger than the first and rather less confident. Both were well built and cloths were decent enough but it was obvious they hadn't earned them, and the male behind her wielded a blunt sword while the one in front held an axe. Both unsheathed.

"Looks like we got ourselves another target, wouldn't you say, Christopher?" the bolder one said in smugness, sizing Raven up. The second (apparently named Christopher) remained silent, though he nodded his agreement. "There's a toll here, lass. Either pay 50 gold or get lost- Hey!"

The brute's eyes flashed irritably, for Raven hadn't even bothered to glance up from her book. In fact she gave no outward sign of acknowledging either of them, merely standing in place as she continued to read. "Did you hear me? Pay up or get lost!" Teeth grind in annoyance, he lifted the axe and set it heavily against the opposite hand, just below the blade as if to emphasize he meant business. Raven, upon coming to the conclusion that she wouldn't be left alone after all, eventually did raise her eyes from her book to look toward the male before her, not at all pleased at being interrupted.

"I heard you," she answered, voice as expressionless as her visage.

The brute's frown deepened. Usually his victims were more frightened, but the one before him didn't even flinch. Brushing it off, a fake smile stretched across his own features, though it was strained and easy to tell he was losing patience and anger. "Well, what's it going to be? Will you pay willingly or are we going to have to force you?"

"J-John!" the voice came from behind her though Raven kept her gaze forward. It was a bit shaky and rather alien compared to the first, and it was probably because of this "John" snapped angrily, "What?!"

"Look at the staff," Christopher whispered urgently, though there wasn't much of a point considering the mage could hear him regardless. "I think she's a wizard, that could be a spell book in her hands! We should probably leave her alone..."

"Actually, it's The Legend of Golandiss, and I was in the middle of finishing it," Raven spoke up. "So if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to it. Please, step aside."

Unfortunately, John had no intention of doing so. With no reaction from his victim, the cowardice of his comrade, and now being told what to do had set him into a foul mood indeed, jaws tightened with his rage. "I don't care if she's a dragon in disguise, no one's passing through!" Raising his axe, he stepped forward threateningly. "I doubt she even knows any spells, look how young she is. Now I was trying to be nice and civilized, but you've really pushed your luck, girl. Last chance, pay up in gold or your own blood."

Behind her she heard the second man start to step forward. Releasing a sigh, Raven closed the book with a gentle thud, slipping it within the folds of her robe, all the while keeping her eyes fixated on the brute before her. "It would do you well to listen to your friend their. This road is free to all citizens of Lynthia, threatening them to pay you to pass will not go unpunished. I will not pay, but I can give you advice. Leave now or face the consequences."

As she anticipated, John laughed in front of her. "Wrong answer," the laughter died as abruptly as it began, the reply growled and before anything else could be said on either side, he lounged.

((There we go, a bit of excitement for the start haha. I apologize if the post was a bit rough, I never do that well with first posts ^.^'
Anyway, at least it's a start and my future ones will be more thought out and detailed!))
The Hobbit

Offline caiktin

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 09:06:15 am »
"Gallop!"

Carina stooped low over the saddle as she felt the muscles of her mount bunch beneath her, moving in unison with the gelding as he increased his pace from an easy trot to a free-rein gallop, moving like liquid gold through the forest. He tossed his flaxen mane and pig-jumped in excitement, the spirited young male delighted in finally being able to stretch his long legs, somewhat free from the restricting pulls and tugs he would receive from the reins. Carina herself felt her mood lift, no longer wary of the watchful eyes of the castle and free to do as she pleased.

The duo neared a fallen tree obstructing the path, growing a blanket of green moss and rotting at the sides. The barest flicker of a smile ghosted Carina's lips as she welcomed the challenge, knowing her athletic gelding would rise to the occasion. She changed her position in the leather saddle, correcting the position of her hands and legs so she was fit for a jump. It wasn't large, but it was better to be safe than sorry. Her green eyes narrowed as they drew nearer and nearer, finally feeling her horse's muscles coil like springs as he pushed off from the dirt path with his powerful hind legs, lifting them both up and over the decomposing log with inches to spare.

Landing with a muffled thud on the other side of the log, Carina sat back in the saddle with a loud exhale and slapped the neck of her palomino gelding who was nickering and snorting in excitement. She had to rein him in as they approached a bend in the track, not really desiring a head-on collision with someone. The gelding gave an unhappy shake of his head but slowed his gait nonetheless, responding to the merest touches of Carina's legs or movements of her hands.

As rider and horse rounded the corner, the palomino gelding baulked slightly in surprise at the sight before them. Two men on either side of a young woman, the males appearing to be on offence. Carina reached out a hand to stroke her horse, calming him while she attempted to maneuver him off the beaten track to conceal them both. It was clear to Carina that the girl was a mage, judging by the large staff in her hand. The males had weapons too, which sent anger surging through the cleric. What were they doing to her? It was then that she caught part of the conversation, something about "paying up." The mage didn't look phased at all, which only confused Carina more.

Then the confident man lunged, and Carina had to choice but to ride head-first into the situation. "Hey!" she barked, the loud tone of voice causing her gelding to pin his ears against his head. Whatever they were trying to get the mage to pay for, it was against the law. The royal blood of Lynthia had control over all that, and that included Carina too. So whatever the two young men were doing, they were going to get into serious trouble for it.

((Eh, rough Dx I tried to make it so you can have your character do what she likes with the men, Katsa. Hope it worked, and sorry for the general shabbiness of that post, I'll get better. Yay for excitement right at the start, though! 8D))
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 09:32:41 pm by Caitlin »

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2012, 03:57:25 pm »
(Um, ok here I go. I'll try and make this long.)

A pair of eyes watched the scene as a wizard was being forced to pay money. "Stupids. She a wizard, you don't confront a wizard like that..." Amber whispered so only she could hear. But her focus was not on the wizard or the strange woman that had come in. Amber's focus was the man, 'John' whom was her next target.

Amber waited, seeing if the wizard would do the job for her. "If you do my job for me this will be easier than I thought." Amber said to her-self. The pair of light brown eyes stayed hidden for she didn't wish to come into this /battle/ to her this could end badly.

Slowly the assassin moved closer in. If his attention was drawn away she could quickly take on of her daggers or arrows and shoot him in the back, ending him almost instantly. Then Amber would take what she needed to show her boss that this John she was told to kill had been killed for a fact.
As Amber came more and more out she used her power of blending into the background. Slowly Amber's face turned to the color of the bushes and, her hair as well. Now Amber could come closer to her target, making her chances of ending him better.

Amber drew her eyes, which were still their natural color towards the lady that was comming near on the horse. She was most likely drawing her target's attention away, which would be perfect for Amber. This would make her assignment much, much easier than it would be. "Come on! Look away stupid target!" she whispered wanting to get this job over with, after this job she could take a small, but very needed break from hunting down people.

Amber waited in patcience looking carfully at her target, the target's friend, the mage, and the other lady on the horse. What was Amber going to do about the others? She couldn't go and kill them, it would be much too hard, maybe they would go on their way and ignore her, or maybe something else.

(That's as good as I can get right now, can't right a ton when your waiting...)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2012, 04:10:10 pm »
(Thank you Kasta! C=)

A slow yet steady heart beat of a mature, large Timber wolf echoed around his body. The males shoulders, hunched and smoothly rolling as he stalked forwards, more standing than crouching, with his neck bent low in-line with his head and he made quick work of walking along allies and path ways, out of the way of the hustle of the main streets as he patroled his kingdom, the Kings kingdom, from any unwanted trouble that occurred. His gentle, burning orange eyes gazed towards a drunken back-street wanderer, one shoulder resting against the wall of the pub. He was near some rubbish bins, search thoughraly through them for the slightets drop of alcohol. The quiet wolf approched, much more carfully than he would have done a sober man. Slowly, his head tucked under his free, grubby hand and the man quickly looked down at him. "Hello there, b-big boy ain't you?" He said, in a very slurred voice. His breath smelt bad of rum and tobacco, and the two mixed together was not a very pleasent smell. The wolfs head reached the mans waist as he sat down (Quite reluctant since the stale rocky floor had the unpleasent smell of urine,) and this man was very tall. "I-i seemed to have stole a-an apple!" He said, seeming to be suprised at his own actions. " But i am so bloody hungry." His voice was so slurred, the brute could hardley understand, but the juice of the apple the drunk man had bit into dribbled down his chin and onto the wolfs nose.

The silent male shook his head and stood up, the man flinching his hand away from were he had been twirling his fingers through his thick fur incase he was going to snap. The timber wolf dared not do such a thing but he snorted, appalled at what could come of a man and set off at a quick trot out of the ally. No wolf could do anything about a man that means no harm, so he dismissed the fact that the man was still rumaging through filthy bins as a crime and continued his patrol. As for the stolen apple, the male could do nothing of this except return the eaten core of the apple to the owner, and it seemed a bit pointless to do so.

The fine male was petted many of times as he walked down the market way, pleanty of people ruffling the fur on his back and small children chasing after his tail. He kept his tail hidden under his legs the whole time to dismiss the situation of which could cause him great pain if a child had pulled it. He was setting at  a quick pace, trotting down the more quiter streets untill only few people were in sight. These people had a strange presence about them that did not feel correct. His large body came to a hault a quater of a mile away from the strange occurrence which had the male on edge. His head bent  and his eyes glared at the three people in a line. One seemed to be holding a axe. This was down as a criminal offence in the male books and so quickly, he picked up his pace onto a slow run, his teeth slowly bearing as he gained closer to them. But he was quickly stirred to another halt in which he cowerd slightly at a gelding and rider galloped into view. The male was five meaters behind from the man who was holding the axe in a threataning way, and he wanted to stay put to see what was really happening. His glowing autumn eyes glared at the situation, his heart slowing down to look more cloasly. The girl has spoken on appearance, but what she said, the male had no clue. Baring his teeth once more with no sound, he quickly stepped a paw forwards to gain the mens attention. His ears quickly flicked forwards as the wolf's eyes caught sight of another young lady holding back in the bushes. His head drew back into a tilt as he stared at her, the corners of his eyes still on the man infront of him.

Dooooooooood.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 09:01:59 am »
((@Wolfy: That's pretty lengthy considering, so I think you did a great job xD

@Rainbow: I got a bit puzzled by your post, are you indicating everyone is at the castle's town..? Or at least near it? The latter could work because no one would be at the castle [considering everyone's descriptions of their surroundings and the like] though they wouldn't be too close because these are bandits and they wouldn't want to try robbing people so close to authorities that'd get them arrested. Just wanted to make sure :3
Oh, and Amber is using her ability to camouflage with her surroundings unless Silent was using his sense of smell or something haha.))

Raven didn't have time to acknowledge the sudden appearance of the woman and her horse, not with the brute before her descending his weapon closer and closer upon her. The shout she had let out had mostly distracted Christopher but with John already making his attack he only glanced sideways in confusion. Very slightly the brows above her eyes lowered in further concentration (hardly noticeable considering how it already was), her staff arm raised slowly in unison before she suddenly set it back upon the ground with a thud.

The axe was just inches from her head when it did so, suddenly stopped as if frozen in the air before a white light erupted around it and spread all around the wizard. A sound like shattering glass filled the air before both axe and man were shoved backward. "Gah!" John landed hard on the ground, his axe flown away from him from the impact and he held the arm close to his chest as it shook, looking semi bewildered especially when he began to realize the attention they had drawn around them. Raven, meanwhile, no longer paid him any mind as she turned to Christopher who remained behind her, looking hesitant now more than ever.

"Don't just stand there you pig-head!" John shouted furiously from the ground. "Finish her!"

Christopher tightened his grip on the sword, reluctant to heed the command while his eyes gazed fearfully at the attended assembly. The wizard, horse rider, and lone wolf. Finally, he did move, but not the way his companion wanted him to. Throwing his weapon upon the ground, he turned and ran for it, away from the group (one of which he did not see [Amber]) and ran as fast as his legs could take him. John cursed bitterly beneath his breath before taking his axe again, and crying out in a fit of rage he charged at Raven again.

There wasn't enough time for another force field spell, nor to turn around. Annoyed she'd have to do more physical work, the mage raised her staff halfway with the butt of it stretched out from her side. John ran toward her with arms lifted to thrust his axe downward again but his stomach collided with the staff. A pained groan escaped him, stepping back in agony and lost of air. Not one to give her enemies a chance, Raven soon twirled the staff around and whacked it clean across John's head, knocking him flat on the ground. The young woman now turned to check that the job was done, an attack that should of knocked him out cold. However, he was still very much conscious. His head possibly stronger and with Raven's lack of physical strength, the hit was effective but not successful, so it was because of this John's hand darted out and grasped Raven's ankle. A glimmer of surprise gleamed across the mage's irises before teeth gritted when her feet was pulled from under her, staff raised above her head when her back landed on the ground.

This time it was her turn to release a grunt and lose hold of her staff, the smoothed cut ebony wood flying away from her. John was now lifting himself upon one knee, still holding her ankle to keep her from running while he raised his axe arm above, ready to make yet another descent.

((Anyone is allowed to give chase and attack Christopher haha x3
He's cowardly but still a bad guy. Also you can take control of the characters, you don't have to wait for me to RP their reactions and counters :3 [Only John's and Christopher's, mine, they belong to no one lol]))
The Hobbit

Offline caiktin

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2012, 09:43:13 am »
Carina didn't expect the impact of the staff against the ground to be so big. She barely had time to register the presence of others before her gelding reared, a piercing whinny only just audible over the raucous the staff made. The cleric had to fight to keep her balance in the saddle and gain control over her mount, who was pawing at the air with blind movements and swishing his tail uneasily. Carina gritted her teeth and gave the reins a yank, knowing it would hurt the corners of the geldings mouth as the bit would dig into the tender skin, but she had no other choice. Finally, the palomino crashed back to all-fours and snorted nervously, prancing from one side to the other. Carina could only spare a couple of glances at the scene while she tried to keep her mount under control.

When he was no longer making a scene for himself, Carina raised her eyes to watch the mage and two bandits below. Sharp with her gaze, the cleric could already anticipate that the male named Christopher was going to bolt, and as soon as he skittered off in the other direction Carina was quick to follow. "Go!" she cried to her mount, kicking him into a paced-paced canter after the male. It look her less than a few moments before she was tailing Christopher, who was running at top speed and still not getting very far in front of the duo. Clenching her jaw, Carina directed her gelding to the left slightly so her horse was shouldering Christopher, and the mere contact combined with the fear that the large Thoroughbred might run him over caused the male to go toppling to the ground, head-over-heels along the track.

Breathless from the hasty ride, Carina halted her mount and moved him so he was standing over Christopher, who was gasping and clutching his knee. "My name is Lady Carina of Lynthia ... And you are breaking the law," she said, struggling slightly to get her words out between panting. As she fed her hungry lungs, her expression hardened into something cold  that read don't mess with me, and she didn't make any movements to stop her gelding as he gave an impatient nicker and scraped his hoof against the earth, sending dirt and grit into Christopher's eye. With one down and very unlikely to be going anywhere now, the cleric glanced back at the mage and that John fellow, hoping that the wolf that had appeared not far off had gone to help her.