Author Topic: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]  (Read 61777 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting]
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2012, 03:33:52 am »

[Name]
Sabella
[Species]
Silver fox
[Gender]
Vixen
[Age]
Young adult
[Rank]
Runner
[Lineage]
Unknown
[Mate]
N/A
[Kits]
N/A
[Personality]
Sabella's personality is often shown as her in a solitary space as she likes to be alone. Her often anxious attitude made her shaped into a shy vixen. She can be embarrassed easily, even if it's a compliment to her. Technically she can be flattered easily too. High levels of anxiety is in her and she is extremely fearful. Thus, she is extremely timid and fearful and often tries to complete tough tasks by having someone to join her. Sabella often feels sad when she does not do something correctly. During her mostly "happier" moments, she can be obnoxious sometimes and will often pester others out of fun until she is stopped. Despite her strange behavior, Sabella is often very loyal to her coven and do whatever she has to do for the sake of her coven. The silver fox respects all the rankings higher and lower than her. She often likes to listen to elders' tales and is very obedient to orders. However, if she believes something she has to do is too hard for her, she often tries to be elusive to get out of them or make another fox do it for her. Sabella may be a shy fox, but she can be a mischievous one too. Sabella often takes things seriously when she is not anxious, hyper, scared, or in her obnoxious times. Even a joke about her can set her off. Finding mates isn't something Sabella likes to talk about, since she does not really get the point of finding one. If she's asked about who she wants to be a mate with, she never says the directly or anything, but she does not really have a crush on anyone in the coven either. Her answer would most likely be, "Someone in the coven." Sabella hates the idea of mates outside Loch Leven and the thought of it makes her angry. Rogues are something that Sabella is neutral with, since she can feel like she can trust a few, but she can't trust all. She feels the same about other fox covens living in the area.
[History]
Sabella was born into the coven to a vixen named Leena. She did not have any brothers or sisters living with her since the other few kits that were born, which were two males and two other females, died when they were born. When she was a kit, Sabella often called the kits by names she picked herself. She picked Roy and Kenneth for the male kits and Lilac and Aurora for the female kits. She never asked her mother if she was considering the names for the deceased kits, but Leena seemed pretty pleased with the names. Whenever Leena asked Sabella where she got the names, she would become embarrassed and begin stuttering that, "T-they just came to m-me." In her dreams, Sabella would often picture herself playing with the kits as if they were alive and whenever she woke up, she'd often hear Leena telling her that she was moving and squeaking in her sleep. When she was in her kit years, she never referred to herself has Sabella. During her playing times, she'd pretend that her named was Irene. Leena would often be confused by this. As Sabella grew up, she started to grow more near the coven and not near her mother so much. When Sabella was made into a runner trainee, Leena disappeared into thin air. Sabella often searched around the territory looking for Leena but there was no such luck. Due to all the training, she eventually forgot about her mother, though only a few memories remain.
[RP Sample]
A small black figure bounded through the forest. Its eyes were the color of caramel disks. The only thing the vixen listened to was her heart pounding and the light paw steps hitting the ground. The silver thing up ahead was trying to get away from the silver fox. Its legs were tired from hopping away from the vixen. The rabbit dove under a fence and Sabella quickly stopped running. "Stupid rabbits," she muttered to herself. Sabella's stomach was growling and she had woken up in the middle of the night to hunt. Now her prey had gotten away from her and she was angered. She did all this for a rabbit? A gust of frosty wind blew her thick fur and she looked up at the dark midnight sky. Sabella sat down to admire the stars. Suddenly she realized that it was getting colder. White things were falling from the sky. One of the white flakes touched her nose and she lapped it away, the snow water running through her throat. This was snow! Sabella padded back to the coven's den so that she could receive more sleep. Maybe if she woke up, a thin layer of snow would be blanketing the land.
[Forum/In-game Username] ~*~Crystal~*~ | wolfgirl56
[Timezone] EST
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 12:03:16 am by ~*Crystal~* »

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2012, 04:13:44 am »
Accepted everyone. >.<

The leader of the Coven is the first female I've EVER Rp'd so we shall see how this goes. She's a cross-fox demon offspring of Manic X Cassie so talk of Koby will anger her muchly xD

Yeah all your forms are awesome ... and mine aren't finished yet xD

LilBlueAlienGirl

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2012, 07:44:07 pm »
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 02:30:36 pm by Blue-The-Awesomest »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2012, 08:31:16 pm »
I do work that's why -shot-

Anyways, here are Aaliya and Altair's presets~

http://www.mediafire.com/?cl18cuhfm3hb28a - The .fhp for Altair

Oh oh Hero btw! I see Manic and Cassie got together hur hurr -shot- And omg at least Koby did have an impact. His death and pushing others away was not in vain! XD You did good Koby, you did good.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 08:47:29 pm by Tanglemask »

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2012, 10:08:11 pm »
Nice presets, Tangle! :D Oh, thank you <3
I got most of her stuff done, the only thing left is her history. xD

wolfgirl56

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2012, 11:08:46 pm »
((Finished Sabella's application.))

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 11:31:33 pm »
Accepted Blue-The-Awesomest. From what Tanglers has told me you are indeed the awesomest.

So great news. My new laptop that wasn't supposed to be here till Friday will be here tomorrow -yay- so expect the maps to be up sometime tomorrow baring any major issues. & if you have a preset please make sure it's on your form. I will include all the ones I have in the map pack.
I know most (all?) of you are in Tangles group aswell so we'd have to think of a day / time that works for rp's that isn't the same time as Ralishul's. Personally I've available pretty much any day so yeah ...

Will update the front page asap with all your guys awesome forms. 

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2012, 11:40:22 pm »
X3 She is I swear. Hehehe

And that's awesome! I can't wait to check out and see how much St.Serf has changed!
(Already added the preset link to my app, way ahead of you Hero~)
Also, I have an idea. How bout Saturdays, my group rps in my map, and Sundays, both groups (Or one whatever you chose) Rps in your maps. Or we can switch it.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2012, 11:48:11 pm »
That sounds just dandy Tangle! I'm still holding out that hope to gain some non-Ralishul members eventually.
 xD

wolfgirl56

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2012, 11:50:51 pm »
I feel hyper. -randomness-
Great news, Hero! By the way, do you want a forum yet? Or do you want to wait until more people join?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:59:40 pm by ~*Crystal~* »